-Harvey thought of that?! -Yes, sir. He did.
噢 我来告诉你们吧 我们确实就是要那样做
Well, I’ll tell you something. That’s exactly what we’re gonna do.
-停车 -停在哪儿?
-Stop it! -Where?
就在前面那儿
Up ahead there.
我打赌那是就是老布奇他本人
Bet that’s old Butch himself!
别动
Hold it there.
我只是想看看
I just thought I’d watch.
你干嘛不把孩子们带来一块儿看呢?
Bring the kids, why don’t you?
别把你们的脑袋探出来
Stick your heads in.
你们要是不开门的话 你们就会被炸飞
You’ll get yourself blown up, you don’t open that door.
我是为联合太平洋铁路公♥司♥的E·H·哈里曼工作的
I can’t do that on account of I work for
我不能那么做…
EH Harriman of the Union Pacific Railroad…
别说什么E·H·哈里曼的员工了 把门打开
Shut up about that EH Harriman stuff and open the door!
-怎么了? -我们遇到个爱国者
-What’s going on? -We got a patriot in there.
OK 动手吧 万事通
OK, go ahead, News.
那是伍德考克 他相当忠心
That’s Woodcock. He’s awful dedicated.
-伍德考克 -什么事 老大?
-Woodcock! -Yes, sir.
你知道我们是谁吗?
You know who we are?
您是山洞帮的卡西迪先生 我知道
You’re the Hole in the Wall Gang, Mr Cassidy. I understand.
不过您要知道这份工作是
But you gotta understand
联合太平洋公♥司♥的E·H·哈里曼先生亲自给我的
Mr EH Harriman himself of the Union Pacific give me this job.
我必须尽力做好 您明白吗?
I’ve gotta do my best, don’t you see?
那应该不包括让你自己送命吧
That don’t include getting yourself killed!
-炸♥药♥准备好了 -E·H·哈里曼先生相信…
-Dynamite’s ready. -Mr EH Harriman had the confidence…
要么打开门要么我们就炸开
Open the door or that’s it!
你认为E·H·哈里曼会为你送命吗?
Do you think EH Harriman would get himself killed for you?
伍德考克?
Woodcock?
我是为联合太平洋铁路公♥司♥的E·H·哈里曼先生工作
I work for Mr EH Harriman of the Union Pacific Railroad,
他委托我…
and he entrusted me…
嘿 伍德考克 嘿 伍德考克 你没事吧?
Hey, Woodcock. Hey, Woodcock, you all right?
嘿
Hey.
不管哈里曼付你多少都不够
Whatever Harriman’s paying you ain’t enough.
这里的钱完全不值得抢 布奇
There ain’t what I’d call a fortune in there, Butch.
噢 我们这不过是刚开始 这才是最重要的
Well, just so we come out ahead. That’s the main thing.
我相信大家都听说了
The Hole in the Wall Gang, I guess you heard,
山洞帮在我们镇外抢劫了快车
robbed the Flyer outside our town,
我们有责任赶到那里并追捕他们
so that makes it our responsibility to get out there and get after them.
现在 你们得骑上自己的马
Now, you’re gonna have to bring your own horses.
你们有多少人自己带的有枪?
How many of you can bring your own guns?
嗯 很好 有多少人需要我提供枪的?
Yeah, well, how many of you are going to want me to supply you with guns?
噢…行了 我想我们应该有所行动 不是吗?
Well… Come on, now. I think it’s up to us to do something, don’t you?
为什么? 他们说不定已经在回山洞的半路上了
Why? They’re probably halfway to Hole in the Wall already.
所以我们才要尽快出发啊
That’s just exactly why we have got to hurry.
要是我们现在就上马去追他们 说不定我们还能追得上
If we get mounted up right now and get after them, maybe we could head them off.
追上他们? 你疯了吗?
Head them off? You crazy?
要是我们真追上了 他们会杀了我们的
We did that, they’d kill us.
噢 我可不认为我们就这么躺着让他们逃走了…
Well, I don’t think we want to lie down and just let them get away with this…
伙计 我刚才真是细细品味了一把
Boy, I just eat this up with a spoon!
行了 你们两个 我要你们出席我的聚会
All right, you two. I want you at my party.
-什么聚会? -我的钢琴师要走了
-What party? -I’m losing my piano player.
他就要去打仗了
He’s going off to fight the war.
-打什么仗? -同西班牙人打的那场
-What war? -The war with the Spanish.
“想想缅因州”
“Remember the Maine.”
-谁会忘了呢? -我要为他送行 来吧
-Who can forget it? -I’m giving him a send-off, so come on.
再见 多莉 我必须离开你…
Goodbye, Dolly, I must leave you…
我还是个孩子的时候 我就总想着能够成为一名英雄
When I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero.
-已经太迟了 -什么意思? 你没必要那么说的
-Well, it’s too late now. -What’d you say that for? You didn’t have to.
你们要我去的话 就算只有我一个人
You want me to go, I’ll go all alone
我也要同山洞帮战斗 该死的 我没关系
and fight the Hole in the Wall Gang. Hell, that’s fine with me.
你们想让你们的孩子们知道是你们让我一个人去的
And you want your kids to know that you let me do that,
我没关系
that’s fine with me!
可我不认为那就是你们想的吧
But I don’t think that’s what you want.
对吧?
Is it?
我们为什么不入伍? 去同西班牙人打仗
Why don’t we enlist? Go fight the Spanish.
你还有我都去打仗
You and me in the war.
我们有很多的优势 经验 成熟 领导力
We got a lot of things going for us. Experience, maturity, leadership.
我打赌我们都会成为军官
I bet we end up officers.
我将会成为帕克少校
I’d be Major Parker.
帕克?
Parker?
没错 那是我的真名
Yeah, that’s my real name.
-罗伯特 勒罗伊 帕克 -不是开玩笑的?
-Robert LeRoy Parker. -No fooling?
是的
Yeah.
-我叫朗堡夫 -不是开玩笑的?
-Mine’s Longbaugh. -No fooling?
-朗什么? -哈里 朗堡夫
-Long what? -Harry Longbaugh.
这么说你就是朗堡夫少校了 你觉得怎么样?
So you’d be Major Longbaugh. Whaddaya say?
你接着胡思乱想吧 布奇 你就在行这个
You just keep thinking, Butch. That’s what you’re good at!
可你们不是被吓坏了 不是的 先生
But you’re not frantic! No, sir!
你们尊重我而我也同样尊重你们
You have got respect for me and I have got respect for you!
因此我才成为你们的警长
That is why I’m your marshal!
这就是为什么你还有你还有你要同我一同出发
And that is why you and you and you are riding with me!
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
怎么样? 你们有什么话?
Well? Whaddaya say?
我要说的是
I say this:
我要说 女士们先生们
I say, ladies and gentlemen,
男孩儿还有女孩儿 朋友还有敌人
boys and girls, friends and enemies,
-一起见证未来 -什么未来?
-meet the future! -The future what?
这是西方世界最为先进的交通工具
The future mode of transportation for this western world.
听着 我可不想对这个小机器夸大其词
Now, I’m not gonna make a lot of extravagant claims for this little machine.
但能肯定的是 它能让你的生活变得更好 就是这样
Sure, it’ll change your whole life for the better, but that’s all!
你知道自己在干什么吗?
What do you think you’re doing?
你把人都召集来了 我只是觉得我可以顺便卖♥♥点儿东西
You got the crowd together. Just thought I’d do a little selling.
-我正在召集一支民防队 -我就再说一会儿
-I’m trying to raise a posse here! -Got a short presentation.
马已经过时了 你们会发现这东西绝对值得购买♥♥
The horse is dead! You’ll see this item sells itself.
你们是要继续听他讲下去呢 还是跟我去?
Are you going to listen to him, or come with me?
布奇 芬妮叫你去参加她的派对 现在就去
Butch, Fanny says for you to come in to her party, right now.
比养马的费用更低
Cheaper than a horse to keep.
不喂燕麦 没有排泄物 不蹬腿 更不会自己跑丢
No oats, no mess, no kicks, no running away…
好吧
Well,
我想我也该装上马鞍去找个女人了
I think I’ll get saddled up and go looking for a woman.
祝你猎艳顺利
Good hunting.
这花不了几天
Shouldn’t take more than a couple of days.
我又不挑剔
I’m not picky.
只要她聪明 漂亮…
As long as she’s smart, pretty…
甜美
and sweet.
文雅还有…温柔还有…
And gentle and… tender and…
有教养还有
refined and
可爱还有…天真…
lovely and… carefree…
继续吧 女士教师
Keep going, teacher lady.
没事 别管我 你继续吧
It’s OK. Don’t mind me. Keep on going.
把头发放下来
Let down your hair.
甩动你的头
Shake your head.
-知道我希望什么吗? -什么?
-Know what I wish? -What?
那就是你可以准时来这儿一次
That once you’d get here on time!
你是我的 埃塔 佩雷斯
You are mine, Etta Place.
我的
Mine!
你听见了吗?
You hear me?
我的 全是我的
Mine! All mine!
你柔软 洁白的身体是我的
Your soft, white flesh is mine.
柔软
Soft.
洁白
White.
见证未来
Meet the future!
-你知道你在做什么吗? -理论上是的
-Do you know what you’re doing? -Theoretically.
别拿铁铲打你的母亲
Don’t ever hit your mother with a shovel
这样只会使她的脑子变得迟钝
It leaves a dull impression on her mind!
雨不断落在我的头上
Raindrops keep falling on my head
就像是那些脚对床来说都显得太大的人
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
什么鞋都不会合适
Nothing seems to fit, those
雨不断落在我的头上 它们不断的落下
Raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling
我是我开始同太阳说话
So I just did me some talking to the sun
我说自己不喜欢他做事的方式
And I said I didn’t like the way he got things done
我做事的时候他却睡了