弗吉尼亚海军航♥空♥站
约翰 你的怀疑是建立在
John, your assumptions are based on the accusations
一名不服管教水手的汇报
of an insubordinatesailor who…
但他比你更了解你的队员!
Who knows more about your men than you do!
我觉得你不知道这有多严重
I don’t think you realize how serious this is.
好吧 海军作战部长的儿子是一名同性恋
Okay, the CNO’S son is the target of
这将会毁了你的中队
a gay cell which is destroying the cohesion of your squadron!
同志飞行员? – 没错
A gay cell?Yeah.
布莱克伍德 特朗博 在这仅仅是个开始
Blackwood..Trumbo. And that’s just for starters.
你是个安全事务特勤人员 约翰
You are a safetyspecialist, John.
一名他妈的文职 好吗?
A fucking civilian. Okay?
你狗屁权力都没有
You don’t have the authority to do shit.
海军调查处特勤人员 约翰·科克利
Special Agent John Cokely,NCIS.
这权利够了吗?
That enough authority for you?
像你这么光鲜亮丽的男人怎么还单身呢?
How’s a buff guy like you still single?
光鲜?为啥 谢谢
Buff?Why, thank you!
也许是我运气不够
Guess I just haven’t been lucky enough
去遇见对的人吧
to meet the right person yet.
但你喜欢女孩 对吧?
Ah, but you like girls,don’t you?
女孩? – 嗯哼
Girls?Mmm-hmm.
我小时候喜欢女孩
I liked girls when I was a kid.
现在我喜欢女人了
I like women now.
穿上你的衣服 特朗博
Get your clothes on,Trumbo.
我会的 不过你挡在我内♥裤♥前面了
I would,but you’re stand in’ infront of my skivvies.
哦 好吧
Yeah, well,
戈登中士告诉我们
Petty Officer Gorden told us
他看到你在纽约一家同性恋酒吧
he saw you in a gayclub in New York.
真的吗? -真的
Really?Really.
关于这个你有什么要说的?
You have anything to say about that?
好吧 我确实记得跟很多男人
Well, I do remember a lot of men
一起跳舞
dancin’ with men.
他们都是同性恋?
Were they homosexuals?
丹尼尔到底在哪儿干嘛?
What exactly was Dan doing there?
他在那? – 好吧
Was he there?All right.
解释一下这些怎么回事?
Can you explain this?
喔
Whoa.
好吧 这真尴尬
Well, that’s embarrassing.
可以理解
That’s understandable.
当时你… – 不是 我向你保证
When you got…No, ’cause I can promise you,
照片里我小弟看起来只有实际的一半大
that this makes my johnson look half its actual size.
你同意吗?
Wouldn’t you agree?
丹和他的未婚妻
Dan and his fiance,
还干那种下流的事吗?
they’re still doingthe dirty deed?
“下流”?
“Dirty”?
他们有没有打炮?
Are they fucking?
听着 我们打开天窗说亮话吧
Look, let’s just cut to the chase,
你想知道他的小弟怎么才会硬?
you wanna know what makes his pecker hard.
我不知道 我他妈完全不在乎
Well, I don’t know and I don’t give a rat’s ass.
只要他能面对危险时
As long as he cancut the Grey Poupon
勇往直前
when the shit hits the fan,
他跟树打炮都行
he can hump a tree if it revs his engine.
我乐意跟你扯 但我还有个约会
I’d love to sit here and chat,but I got a date,
和非常性感的战斗机
with a very sexy airplane.
我们还没谈完
We’ll be talking soon though.
下午好 队长 长官? – 铁人
Afternoon, Skipper. Sir?Iron Man.
怎么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me you were having problems
你婚姻出事了 ?
in your marriage?
长官 你哪里听说的?
Where’d you hear that, sir?
你…你在跟其他女孩约会?
You… You seeing another girl on the side?
没有 长官
No, sir.
听着 我在填考评报告
Look, I’m filling out fitness reports.
需要填你妻子或女朋友的信息
I need to include something about your wife
这样你才能满足试飞员要求
or your girlfriend in orde rto justify your TPS slot.
长官? – 科克利紧跟着我屁♥股♥后面
Sir?Cokely is crawlin’ up my ass.
要么你解决问题
Either you’re part of the solution,
要么你自己放弃
or you’re partof the problem.
懂了吗?
Understand?
抱歉 色狼
Sorry, Boner.
铁人在哪儿?
Where’s Iron Man?
他去找你了
He went lookin’ for you.
一切都还好吧?
Everything cool?
出发吧
Let’s roll.
好 向前看
Okay, try and look ahead of you, like you’re looking
假装有人想拦你
at a player who’s gonna try and stop you, okay?
正式通知 所有菜都糊了
It’s official.Everything’s over cooked.
我不知道说什么好了 宝贝
I don’t know what to say, sweetie,
一个钟头前你就该回家了
I mean, he should’ve been home an hour ago.
当心
Watch out.
阿林顿公墓
一定要把这个交到塔米手上
Be sure you give this to Tammi.
我会的
I will.
马特已经死了
Matt’s dead.
眼泪不能是他复活 – 别说了 威尔
Tears won’t bring him back.Will, please.
我们最好看开点吧
We’d better get a move on.
我爱马特
I loved Matt.
当然了 亲爱的
Of course you did,honey.
那晚在纽约
That night in New York,
我没有忘记你在等我
I didn’t forget you were waiting.
我故意放你鸽子
I blew you off.
我在照看阿蒂时
I was watching Attie…
他来过 然后我们接吻了
He came by and we kissed,
一切都… – 别说了
and everything just…No.
我们回家
We’ve gotta get home.
丹!你需要跟我走一趟
Dan! I need you to come with me.
你躲得了一时
You can circle the wagons, but
但躲不了一世
you’re always gonna be surrounded.
哎呦 这是干嘛呢?
Well, well. What’s goin’ on here?
我们只是… – 在互相了解?
Uh. We were just…Gettin’ acquainted?
他跟你交代了潘萨科拉湾跳伞的事了吗?
Did he tell you about his bailout over Pensacola Bay?
没有 长官 我没有看到这件事
No, sir, I didn’t see anything.
因为那件事被删档了
That’s ’cause it’s been expunged.
五年前撞击飞鸟
Bird strike.Five years ago.
他驾驶的飞机未经授权
He had command of the aircraft,
正面撞击了飞鸟
took a direct hita fter an unauthorized
在废弃的跑道上触地起飞之下坠毁
touch-and-go from an abandoned airfield.
他还是个新手
He’s new at this.
当时进行了彻底调查 有事故报告
There was an accident report,a thorough investigation.
案子已经结了
The case was closed.
那你为什么在这 唐?
Then, why do you think you’re here, Don?
丹 – 无所谓了
Dan.Whatever.
想清楚了吗?
Any ideas?
没有
Not really.
上周的事故
Last week’s mishap,
为什么你认为是布莱克伍德对飞机失去了控制?
why do you think Blackwood lost control of his plane?
你怎么知道他失控了?
What makes you think he did?
你跟踪我? – 我们的话讲叫监控
You’re stalking me?In my business it’s called surveillance.
你在那里干嘛?
What were you doin’ here?
没什么 – 你又撒谎了
Nothing.There you go lyin’ again.
我没撒谎
I’m not lying.
别人看见你跟布莱克伍德进了纽约一家同性恋夜店
You and Blackwood were seen in a gay club in New York.
你个死玻璃
You fuckin’ homo!
要是你们能少想点鸡♥巴♥上的事…
If you guys thought less about your dicks…
按住他 – 住手
Secure him!Step back.
我是特约探员约翰·科克利 – 我丈夫在哪?
Special Agent John Cokely.Where’s my husband?
你应该先坐下
Maybe you should take a seat.
我的厨房♥? – 是的
My kitchen?Yes.
你觉得他们在干嘛?
What do you think they might be doing there?
聊天?
Talking?
你丈夫跟林奇上尉似乎太过亲近了
Your husband and Lieutenant Lynch seem to beunusually close.
我很确定的说
I think I can say with absolute certainty
我丈夫是…
that my husband is…