华盛顿特别安全处探员 – 嗨 兄弟们
He’s a safety specialistout of DC.Hi, guys.
他将随我们去纽约
He’s gonna besailing with usto New York
看看什么可以改进
to see if there isn’tany more that we can do
保持最佳状态
to stay on topof our game.
欢迎 马特·布莱克伍德 – 哦 谢谢
Welcome. Matt Blackwood.Oh, thank you.
查理·特朗博 – 查理
Charlie Trumbo.Charlie.
威尔·史蒂芬森 – 嗨 威尔
Will Stephensen.Hi, Will.
丹·林奇 – 嗨
Dan Lynch. Hi.
林奇
Lynch.
难道你跟上将? – 嗯
Are yourelated to Adm…Mmm-hmm.
威尔的老爹也是上将
Wilbur’s daddy’san admiral, too.
多嘴 色狼
Goddamn it, Boner.
我老爹是养猪的
My daddy’s a pig farmer.
无论你们有多小的建议
Look, any suggestions,observations you guys
或是观察
might have,no matter how small,
都请告诉我
please feel free to…
约翰 我给你提个醒
I got a safety tipfor you, John.
哦 是什么? – 远离马屁精
Oh, what’s that?Stay awayfrom the sliders.
他们看上去很棒
They’re like heavengoin’ down,
却会让你屁♥股♥痛不欲生
but they tearyour ass aparton the way out.
说实话 我还挺想见苏珊的
Honestly, I look forwardto seeing Susan
有一点儿,你知道我的意思吧?
a little bit more,you know what I’m saying?
真奇怪 我分开已经有…
Kind of ridiculous,I mean, we haven’t seen…
史蒂芬森先生 公共事务官员想见你 长官
Mr. Stephensen.PAO wants tosee you, sir.
奥 靠…
Aw f…
我等你 – 估计得一会
I’ll wait.Nah, this couldtake a while.
晚上21:00码头等我
Meet me on the pierat 2100.
收到 相机我带着
Roger! I got the camera.
丹尼尔 你感受到空气了吗?
Can you feel itin the air, Dano?
什么? – 爱啊 空气中弥漫着爱
What?Love. It’s everywhere.
你真没救了
Oh, God help you!
纽 约
翻过来
Turn it around.
翻过来
Turn it around.
嘿 53队的小伙在沃尔道夫订了一套房♥
Hey, the guys from 53 gota suite at the Waldorf
还有新酒吧的通行证
and passes tothe opening of a new club.
哦 那你好好玩吧 查理
Well, knock yourself out, Charlie.
会有很多美女哦 – 哦 谁知道干不干净
It’s gonna beladies on tap.Yeah, from God knows where.
记得带两层套
Make sure youdouble bag that thing.
你对我如此照顾 我真爱你
I love the wayyou take care of me.
嗨 兄弟们 走了
Hey, guys, come on.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, brother.
你好
Hello.
我还以为你去见你老婆了
I thought you weremeeting your wife?
没 遇到一些事情
Nah, something came up.
你迷路了?
You lost?
我一直想去看看帝国大厦
I’ve always wanted to seethe Empire State Building.
跟我来
Follow me.
喔
Whoa.
就是这了
So that’s it.
不 那是克莱斯勒大楼
No, that’sthe Chrysler Building.
简直太棒了
Unbelievable.
你怎么找到这个地方的?
How’d you find outabout this place?
大楼管♥理♥员♥跟我们是一个教区
The building superintendentbelongs to our parish.
我常跑上来看焰火
We used to come uphere and watch fireworks.
你先会的哪个?吉他还是萨克斯?
So what came first,the guitar or the sax?
钢琴 你怎么知道我会萨克斯的?
Piano. How’d you knowI played sax?
你的婚礼、飞行队的聚会
Your wedding reception.Our winging party.
我们把虾都吃光了 还调戏了伴娘
We ate all of your shrimp.Molested the bridesmaids.
那你一定来自音乐世家了?
So, you mustcome from a bigmusical family, huh?
没错 我在奥地利的一座城♥堡♥长大
Yeah. I grew up ina castle in Austria.
家庭教师是一个修女
My governess was a nun.
你很会说笑
You’re funny.
其实我只是长岛长大的普通小孩
Actually, it was split-levelon Long Island.
家里只有我一个孩子
It was just me.
我爸是路德教牧师 我妈
My dad was a Lutheranminister and my mom,
是称职的主妇 直到她跟她兄弟跑了
the devoted wife,until she skipped townwith his brother.
你有小孩了吗? – 没有 你呢
So, do you have any kids?No. You?
希望哪天会有吧
One day, I hope.
你怎么想去加入海军飞行员了呢?
Well, what aboutflying for the Navy?
我想要答案 我以为我在天上找到
I wanted answers.Thought I’d findthem up there.
找到了吗?
Did you?
没有
No.
嘿 来给你变个魔术
Hey, what abouta magic trick?
好啊
Sure.
我想那才是我们应该去的地方
I thought that’s wherewe were going?
是啊 但如果我们在那儿 你就看不到这个了
We were,but if you’re in it you can’t see it.
苏珊?不 他正在哭
Susan? No, he’s crying.
我不想打招呼 他在哭
I don’t want to say “Hi.”He’s crying,
我什么都听不到 苏珊? 喂?不 我…
I can’t hear shit. Susan?Hello? No, I…
x7f等下 我再投几个硬币
Hold on, I have to putin more quarters.
苏珊?苏珊!
Susan? Susan!
靠!
Fuck!
威尔?
Will?
看来你需要喝一杯
Looks like you coulduse a drink.
就是那样 每个人都经历过
It’s, it’s that thing.Everyone experiences it.
第一次… – 不 不
And the first… No,No.
当我遇到迎头风
it was whenI was in a glider.
飞机一下子提升上去
This craft that’s just,I mean, just soaring
超越了一切
above everything else
你能感受到那种自♥由♥
and you’ve just got this,this freedom.
天空 – 并不是所有人都这样
The sky.It didn’t work likethat for me.
你挺幸运的 我呢?我老爸开飞机
You’re lucky.I mean, me?My dad flew,
他老爸开飞机 所以我也得开飞机
his dad flew.I’m meant to fly.
我注定要开得好才行
I’m meant to be good at this.
你根本不明白这一切
You have no idea
直到你拉下操作杆开始起飞
until you finallypull on that throttleand pull up.
吧台边那位的可爱女士给你们点的
That’sfrom the lovely ladyat the end of the bar.
呃 – 我们要喝的 对吧?
Hello.We drink these, right?
绝对的
We absolutely do.
为她干杯 – 敬她
Cheers. To her.To her.
听起来有点蠢
It sounds stupid.
嗨 – 你好
Hi.Hello.
你们的飞机停哪儿呢?
Where did youpark your airplane?
哦
Oh!
嗯…
Um…
你怎么知道我们有飞机?
What makes you thinkwe have one?
只有飞行员或变装皇后
Only pilotsor drag queens
说话时候手才会那样
talk withhands like that.
你们不是变装皇后 对吧?
You are notdrag queens, yes?Yeah.
呃 不不不不 他意思不是
Uh, no. No, no, no.He means no.
对的
Right
我们的飞机在航母上
Our airplanes areon the carrier.
港口那边
In the harbor.
你们想跳舞吗? – 跳舞
Do you like to dance?Like to dance?
我… 好 好的
I… I… Yeah.Yes.
你们第一次来纽约吧?
This is your first time in New York, yes?
他第一次来 – 嗯
It’s his first time.Yes.
来吧
Come.
好的 来吧
Okay, come on.
好的 好的 我们来了
Okay. Okay,okay, let’s go.Go.
干 她好性感
She’s fuckin’ sexy.
再来两杯 你是哪里人?
Two more.So, where you from?
布鲁克林 – 是吗?
Brooklyn.Oh, yeah?
嘿 怎么样 伙计? – 戈登中士
Hey, what’s up, man.Petty Officer Gorden.
我可以带你四处逛逛
Maybe I couldshow you around.
那太好了
That’s awesome.
下次训练我一定要让布莱克伍德做我的敌机
Next ACMI’m gonna make sureBlackwood’s my bogey
把他屁♥股♥虐开花
and hand him his asson a platter.
威尔 你要谁的屁♥股♥开花?
Whose assyou gonna haveon a platter, Will?
我浪费一晚上等你