好吧 说正事吧
All right, what’s the gouge
试飞员选拔考试是怎么回事 机长?
on the test pilot billets,Skipper?
预算少了
Shuttle budget’s been slashed.
报名的人又多
Too many men on the pipeline.
他们找各种理由卡人
They’ll be looking for everyreason to disqualify you guys.
足癣、齿龈炎、长得丑
Athlete’s foot, gingivitis,excessive ugliness,
各种理由
you name it.
如果这次成不了太空试飞员
You don’t qualifyfor TPS this time around,
这辈子就别想了
you can kiss itgood-bye forever.
过来 宝贝
Come here, mama.
好了 拿钱 拿钱
Okay, get the money,get the money.
伙计们…哦!
Guys…Oh!
你这是在搞什么 斯特威?
What areyou doing, Stewie?
干♥她♥!
Bone her!
斯特威 斯特威 斯特威!
Stewie,Stewie, Stewie!
好好飞!
Fly hard.
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
天呐 斯特威 你看上去不妙
Jesus, Stewie.You look like shit.
行了 赶紧开始吧
Come on,let’s do this thing!
他应该停飞
Maybe he shouldsit this one out?
他能飞的 机长 来吧
He’s good to go, Skipper.Come on.
出发
Let’s go.
你是不是要开Zulu 71号♥?
Are you in 71 Zulu?
好 检查下方向舵!
Okay, checkthe rudder trim!
方向舵?
The rudder trim?
对 我昨天用太狠了
Yeah, I griped it yesterday,
不知道有人修没
but I don’t know ifmaintenance got to it, okay?
操♥他♥妈♥ 飞机掉水里了!
Mother fuck!Plane in the water!
紧急集♥合♥ 紧急集♥合♥
General quarters, general quarters.
所有人都集♥合♥
All hands to yourbattle stations.
哪一个是凯勒赫尔上尉的床铺?
Which one wasLieutenant Kelleher’s bunk?
底下那个
The bottom one.
老天!
Jesus!
这是按标准流程办事 长官
Standard operatingprocedure, sir.
流程个屁 放尊重点!
SOP my ass,have a little respect!
威尔
Wilbur!
你不能这么意气用事
You can’ttake this personally.
如果是你的床铺被那样对待
What if that wasyour bunk they werecutting up?
我他妈一定不会袖手旁观!
You can bet your assI wouldn’t juststand by and watch.
就像我们昨晚一样吗?
Like we did last night?
斯特威昨晚喝了半瓶龙舌兰
Stewie guzzled half a bottle of tequila.
也许我们应该阻止他
Maybe we shouldhave stopped him.
对 扫了队长的兴
Yeah, and flushed Skipper’s party
我们也没机会参加试飞员了!
and our chances for TPSright down the shitter.
我最起码应该阻止他飞的
I shouldn’t have let him fly.
他不是孩子了 再差的状态也经历过
He’s a big boy.He’s flown rougherthan that.
我们所有人都是
We all have.
有什么证据证明
Anything inthe maintenancegripe sheets to indicate
是飞机的问题 – 没有 长官
a problemwith the airplane?No, sir.
毒品?
Drugs?
婚姻?
Married?
老婆怀孕了 不过家庭没有问题
Wife’s pregnant.Everything was fine there.
那么有没有喝酒?
What about booze?
我们昨晚一起去散心了 上将
We all blew offa little steamlast night, Admiral.
你曾是我手下最好的飞行员 杜克
You were the best flightlieutenant I ever had, Duke,
也是杰出的队长
and you are a standoutskipper but you lost
但这几个月你已经失去两架飞机、两个飞行员了
two men and two airplanesin as many months.
你知道华盛顿会派人
You knowthey’re gonna besending a suit out
过来调查 对吧?
from Washingtonto get some answers?
知道 长官
Yes, sir.
丹尼尔怎么样?
How’s Dan doing?
还是第一名 长官 – 很好
Still number one, sir.Good.
意大利! – 嗯啊
Italia!Yeah, yeah.
我老爸给我介绍过
My dad gave me directions to some path
那波利湾的一些空中路线
above the Bay of Napoli.
他跟你老妈邂逅的地方? – 是的
Where hemet your mom?Yeah.
哈 她一句英语都不会
Huh.She didn’tspeak any English.
他也只会一句意大利语“披萨”
I think the only Italianhe knew was “pizza.”
48小时以后他们就结婚了
Forty-eight hours later,they were married
飞去了奥马哈
and on a plane to Omaha.
邂逅就该如此 至少我这么听说的
That’s how it happens,at least, that’s what I hear.
感觉对了 你就会知道
When you know it,you know it.

Hmm.
你竟然烫裤子了 ? – 没错
You just ironed those.Yeah.
裤线不直
Line ain’t straight.
你自己才不直呢
You’re the one ain’t straight.
走吧 丹尼尔 我给你准备了惊喜
C’mon, Dano, I gotthings in store for you.
你们要去哪儿啊?
Where are you goin’?
不能告诉你 是机密
I can’t tell you,it’s classified.
机密?少来! – 嗯哼 绝对机密
Classified? Come on!Mmm-hmm, absolutely.
你没有权限 军官
You don’t havethat clearance, Officer.
你是说他还不够高吗?
You meanhe’s not tall enough?
好了 人身攻击没必要啊
Okay, that’snot necessary.
是的,这实没必要的
Yeah, that’s not called for.
嘿 你可以挤进小地方 我进不去
Hey, you can get intight spaces. I can’t.
睁大眼睛来看看
Feast your eyes on that.
你们两个到那鬼混去了?
Where the hell haveyou been?
哦 我的天哪 什么?
Oh, my God. What?
正好路过一个珠宝店
You know, we were passing thislittle jewelry store
出租车停了
and the cab just stopped.
不可思议! – 谢谢!
I can’t believe it!Thanks!
我太兴奋了!
I’m so excited!
太棒了 恭喜!
That is amazing.Congratulations!
有点害怕么? – 怕死了
Are you a little scared?Shitless.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜 丹
Congratulations, Dan.
他老婆不知道他有没有烦心事吗?
Wouldn’t she have knownif something wasbothering him?
怎可能?有事我们也最后一个知道
Since when?We’re alwaysthe last to know.
斯特威有可能弹射出来吗?
Could Stewiehave ejected?
很抱歉打搅你们在那拿波里的幽会
Aw, I hate tointerrupt this beautiful Neapolitan blizzard,
不过帕克斯·里弗传出消息
but we just got wordfrom Pax River.
整个航♥空♥军只剩两个试飞员名额了
We’re down to two TPS slotsfor the entire air wing.
竞争激烈 兄弟们
The heat’s on, boys.
我有预感
I have this grim feelingthe only shuttle
我只能飞波士顿到华盛顿了
I’m ever gonna flyis the DC to Boston.
就因为你昨天失败了?没事的
Because you had a bolteryesterday? Big deal.
看来我们遇到竞争对手了
Looks like we’ve metthe competition.
铁人 我告诉你
I’m telling you what,Iron Man, my dick
当时我老二硬的猫都抓不动了
was so hard a catcouldn’t scratch it.
建议你把小弟留在甲板上
I’d recommend keepingyour little head on deck
脑袋带进驾驶舱 色狼
and your big head inthe cockpit, Boner.
我都锁定你了
I was lockedon your six
你却还向我冲来
and the next thingI know, you’re onmy nose closing fast.
我以为你追着丹尼尔的火力呢
I thought youwere on Dano’s asstrackin’ for guns.
没错 那是在虐完史蒂芬森之后
I was, afterI nailed Stephensen.
我说了“退出 急速左转” 是不是?
I called”Exit, hard left,”didn’t I?
我可没听见
I didn’t hear that.
你最好把你拇指从菊花里拿出来仔细听好
Well, you gottaget your thumb out ofyour ass and listen up.
嘿 嘿 嘿 别这么暴躁
Hey, hey, hey, whoa,no reason to get testy.
铁人 我们都是朋友 对吧?
Iron Man, we’re all yourhomies now, right?
飞的不错 林奇
Good flight, Lynch.
可凯勒赫尔上尉让我
But Lieutenant Kelleherallowed me to…
得了吧 戈登 你值班时打盹
Spare me, Gorden.You fell asleep on watch.
到纽约之前都不许走
No liberty in New York.Period.
可我妈妈现在…
My mother right nowis really…
嘿 下次再犯就关禁闭 明白了吗
Hey, next time you landin the brig. You got it?
嗯 哼?
Yeah.Yeah?
是 布莱克伍德长官
Yes, sir, Mr. Blackwood.

Yeah.
先生们 这是约翰·科克利
Gents, this is John Cokely.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!