But I can take it
我还会回来
I’ll be back
东山再起
Back on my feet
这远没有结束
This is far from over
我会不遗余力
You haven’t seen the last of me
这里没有落幕
There will be no fade-out
这还没有结束
This is not the end
虽然现在落魄 但我会昂然奋起
I’m down now But I’ll be standin’ tall again
艰难时期 我更坚强
Times are hard but I was built tough
我要让你看看我是怎样一个人
I’m gonna show you all What I’m made of
我已经
I’ve been brought
双膝触地
Down to my knees
我几乎
And I’ve been pushed
崩溃决堤
Way past the point of breakin’
但我可以承受
But I can take it
我还会回来
I’ll be back
东山再起
Back on my feet
这远没有结束
This is far from over
我还没有输
I am far from over
我会不遗余力
You haven’t seen the last of me
不 不 我哪也不去
No, no, I’m not goin’ nowhere
我就在这里
I’m stayin’ right here
不 你不会看到我的落幕
Oh, no, you won’t see me fade out
我不会低下头
I’m not takin’ my bow
你无法阻挡我
Can’t stop me
这还没有结束
It’s not the end
我会不遗余力
You haven’t seen the last of me
是的 我会不遗余力
Oh, no, you haven’t seen The last of me
我会不遗余力
You haven’t seen the last of me
-苔丝 我们得谈谈 -不
– Tess, we need to talk. – No.
-是的 -我累了 尼基
– Yes. – I’m tired, Nikki.
好吧 那你就听着
Well, then you can just listen.
我们一起创建的俱乐部
We built this club together…
然后一个从乡下来的女孩
…and then some girl shows up from nowhere…
她什么都没做…
…who hasn’t paid her dues…
你怎么知道她什么都没做
How do you know what dues she has paid?
她之前不唱是因为这对她太简单
This chick doesn’t sing that way because she’s had it easy.
“客人不是来听唱歌♥的 尼基”
“They don’t come to hear us sing, Nikki.”
这是你说的 现在是屁话吗
Or is that just bullshit now?
你喝醉了 回去叫辆出租车
You’re drunk. Go inside and call a cab.
我不能被那个贱♥人♥抢风头
I will not be upstaged by some slut!
那就滚
Then leave.
因为一个你根本不了解的女孩
You’d ruin our friendship
破坏我们的友谊吗
over some girl you barely know?
太不忠诚了
So much for loyalty!
什么时候你也知道忠诚了
Since when did you know anything about loyalty?
有多少次我把你从大街上拖回家
How many times have I peeled you off the sidewalk?
多少次停电
How many blackouts?
多少次我托着你的头…
How many times have I held your head…
你吐了我一身 却什么都不记得
…while you threw up everything but memories?
好吧 但我绝不会背叛你
Okay, fine! But I will not stand in the back!
苔丝 你需要修复这个…
Tess, you need to fix this…
你觉得你是我唯一的问题吗
You think you’re my only problem?
我将要丢了俱乐部
I’m about to lose my club.
只有它对我意味着一切
The only thing that means anything to me.
比起你丢范儿这事
I have more to worry about
我有更多事情要担心
than you pouring tequila on your Cheerios.
好吧
Fine.
-我辞职 -太好了
– I quit! – I’m glad!
尼基 别开车
Nikki, don’t drive.
另外
By the way…
你跟文斯蜜月回来的转天
…I slept with Vince
我跟他睡了觉
the night after your honeymoon.
你这个疯女人
You crazy bitch!
早上好
Morning.
你一定要早晨六点弄这个吗
Do you really have to do that at 6 AM?
来点咖啡
Coffee?
不用 还是安静点吧
No, but a little peace and quiet would be nice.
吃个早点还如此盛装吗
You are a little overdressed for breakfast.
我的睡衣在卧室 卧室被你占了
My pajamas were in the bedroom, which was occupied.
你没回来
You’re never here, so it’d
所以放着个大空床不躺
be stupid for me to crash on the couch…
还蜷在沙发里睡就太傻了
…when there is a perfectly good, empty bed right there.
那有怎样 你想把卧室要回来吗
So, what, do you want the bedroom back?
总得有人用吧
Should be used by someone.
我每天晚上都回家
I’m home every night.
可能不是你希望的时间
Maybe not when you think I should be.
但你是我的室友 不是我妈
but you are my roommate, not my mother.
但是 如果这样…
However, since it’s such an issue….
随便 你睡卧室 我睡沙发 我不在乎
What the hell. Take the bedroom. I’ll sleep on the couch. I don’t care!
-好啊 -好啊
– Fine! – Fine.
-把你的破玩意儿搬走 -我知道
– You’re gonna have to move your shit. – I realize that.
那里简直一团糟
It is a total mess in there.
东西到处都是 衣服 鞋子 头发
You got stuff everywhere. Clothes, shoes, hair…
天啊 杰克 你这是怎么了
Jesus! Jack! What is your problem?
你就像个刺猬
You’re acting like a prick.
你想说什么
Something you wanna say?
不只是我
It’s not just me.
关心你的人们都很担心你
The people that care about you are worried.
什么人们
What people?
人们啊 你知道的 你在俱乐部的朋友们
People, you know? People. Your friends at the club.
我们就像个大家庭
We’re like a family.
我们互相照顾
And we look out for each other.
你们互相照顾
You look out for each other.
就像文斯照顾苔丝
Like Vince looks after Tess.
像尼基照顾每一个人
And like Nikki looks out for everybody.
那马库斯呢 他要照顾你吗
And Marcus? He’s gonna look out for you?
没事 没关系
No, it’s fine. It’s fine.
他会为你实现理想
He can make things happen for you.
去吧 跟恶魔做交易
So go ahead, make a deal with the devil.
首先 马库斯不是恶魔
First, Marcus is not the devil.
他是个聪明的商人
He’s a smart businessman…
他还是个绅士
…who happens to be a
他知道自己想要什么并去追求
gentleman who knows what he wants and goes for it.
我告诉你 生活将是你做的选择
I’m just saying. Life is about the choices you make.
我做的选择
The choices I make?
你就是个乱弹琴的酒吧伙计
You’re a bartender-slash-piano player…
总是在写歌♥却从来没写好过
…who writes songs that are never ready.
很好 很好
That’s perfect. Perfect.
拜托 别再毁我的房♥子了 谢了
Please, try not to destroy my apartment. Thanks.
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
等等 你还在纽约是什么意思 为什么
Wait, what do you mean you are still in New York? Why?
那么你决定不回来了
So you just decided not to come?
为什么每次
Why does every conversation
我们都讨论你的未来
we have end up being about your future?
你是对的
You know, you’re right.
我们应该讨论一下我们的未来
We should start thinking about our futures.
我也许应该想想我自己的未来了
And I might be looking at mine right now.
DJ太帅了
That DJ is hot.
你这么觉得
You think so?
他一直盯着我
He keeps looking at me.
他可能想上你
Maybe he’s cuckoo for Coco Puffs.
真的 你这么觉得
Really? You think?
是的 我觉得是
Yeah. I think.
他真帅 我想他喜欢我
He’s gorgeous. I think he likes me.
他确实挺帅
He is gorgeous.
谁为婚礼付的钱
Who is paying for this wedding?
租这场地得花不少钱
This rental must have cost a fortune.
戴蒙的爸爸很有钱
Damon’s dad is loaded.
他是单身吗