In life.
我为什么要告诉你
And why should I tell you?
你的才华足矣让你放飞梦想
You’re talented enough to get what you want…
我的智慧足矣让你美梦成真
…and I’m smart enough to make it happen.
-有人收到礼物了哟 -艾丽
– Somebody got a package. – Ali.
-艾丽 -谁送的啊
– Ali. – Who’s it from?
献给最美的风景 艾丽 -马库斯
-快打开瞧瞧 -快让我们看看
– Come on, open it. – Let’s see. Come on.
天呐
Oh, my God.
真可爱
Those are so cute.
-多漂亮啊 -真的好漂亮啊
– They’re so pretty. – Those are so pretty.
是哪个傻瓜送的
Who’s the sucker?
登台了 姑娘们 别闹了
Let’s go. Girls, please, break it up.
蔻蔻 还有五分钟就登台了
Coco, let’s go. Five minutes.
艾丽小猫 之后就是你上
Ali Cat, you’re up next.
我奶奶以前也叫我艾丽小猫
My nana used to call me Ali Cat.
真的吗 好巧啊
Did she really? That’s fascinating.
-为什么我没有别名 -你有啊
– Why don’t I have a nickname? – Oh, you do.
-他从来都不用 -不 我用的
– Well, he never uses it. – No, I do.
什么时候
When?
你一走我就用
When you leave the room.
-荡♥妇♥ -我听见了
– Slut. – I heard that.
真对不起 我以为你听不到 上帝啊
So sorry! I had no idea! Oh, my God.
姑娘们 快点 我们还要表演呢
Girls, come on! We have a show to do!
走啦 走啦
Let’s go, let’s go!
快点
Hurry up! Come on!
你昨晚回来得太晚了
You were out late last night.
我搭便车回来的 和那个
Oh, I got a ride home with that guy…
马库斯
…Marcus.
参加了个派对
Went to a party.
马库斯
Marcus?
新鞋子吗
New shoes?
真高雅
Classy.
男人为女人买♥♥鞋只有一个理由
There’s only one reason a man buys a woman shoes.
我引起男人点注意有什么关系吗
So what if I’m getting a little male attention?
你这可不是一点吧
You’re getting more than a little.
为什么你偏要管这事
Not from anyone that matters.
我只是让你当心点
I just think you should be careful.
如果你想
And I think if you need to
找个女生好好教育一下的话
tell a girl what she should and shouldn’t do…
你应该打电♥话♥找你未婚妻
…you should pick up the phone and call your fiancee.
-真是重磅新闻 -我的天呐
– That’s major. – My goodness.
重磅吗 再仔细看看
Major? Check again.
唯一堪称重磅的只有蔻蔻的屁♥股♥
The only thing major is the size of Coco’s ass.
鲁布托先生在十八号♥桌 他指明你哦
Monsieur Louboutin is at Table 18 and he’s asking for you.
即克里斯提.鲁布托 前文提到的鞋业巨头
好猥琐的角度
It’s a weird angle.
放松
Easy.
我真高兴你能
I’m so glad you got to–
她来了 我们的当家花旦
There she is, the girl of the hour.
你那篇报道应该再写长点
You’d go to any length.
我只跟纽♥约♥时♥报♥的格雷格通了个电♥话♥
I just made a call to Greg at the Times.
我想让你见见我的朋友
I want you to meet a friend of mine.
艾丽.罗丝 这是哈罗德.萨坦
Ali Rose, Harold Saint.
哈罗德 天啊
Harold? Shut up.
你和爱塔·詹姆斯合作过
You worked with Etta James.
她啊 我被她训了一通赶出来了
Her. Chewed me up and spat me out, that one.
你好
Hello.
你也是名声在外啊 小姐
You’ve got a set of pipes too, young lady.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们应该一起合作
We have to do something about that.
再打盹儿就没了 小伙子
You snooze, you lose, pretty boy.
满座
Standing room only.
看起来不错 是吧
Doesn’t it look great?
但我刚又收到银行另一个通知
But I just got another notice from the bank.
我们必须在道杰体育馆
We would have to fill Dodger
演出一个月才能提出钱
Stadium for a month to come up with the cash.
我会想办法给咱俩赎身的
I gotta figure out a way to buy us more time.
那场演出很精彩
That really is a great shot.
看到自己上报纸还有真点怪
It’s so weird seeing myself in the paper like that.
你会慢慢适应的
Well, you might have to get used to it.
我觉得够呛
I don’t think I ever could.
我不想表现得
You know, I don’t wanna
像西游记里的观音菩萨
come off like the wise old fairy godmother…
但你也许能从我的错误中吸取教训
…but maybe you could learn from my mistakes.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你应该学着弄清哪些人是可以信任的
You gotta learn who are the people you can trust…
哪些人是喜爱你并为你着想的
…the people who like you for you…
哪些人是怀有某种目的的
…and who are the people who just want something.
你不喜欢马库斯 是吧
You don’t like Marcus, do you?
是的 不喜欢
No, I don’t.
我不喜欢他 而且不信任他
I don’t like him. I don’t trust him.
我认为你也不应该信任他
I don’t think you should trust him.
但这样是对我有好处 还是对你有好处
But is that really what’s best for me or what’s best for you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我希望对咱俩都有好处
I hope it’s best for both of us.
好吧
All right.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你在这
There you are.
这些宝贝急切地需要你的喷胶枪
These babies desperately need your glue gun, okay?
-尤其是这件 -好的
– Especially this one. – Okay.
-没问题吧 -当然
– Okay? – Yep.
她哪也不会去
She’s not going anywhere.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Night.
苔丝
Oh, hey, Tess.
我准备好了你明天要排练的音乐
I got that track you wanted to rehearse for tomorrow.
天啊
Jesus.
亲爱的 真抱歉 我脑子里
Honey, I’m sorry. I got a
有太多的事情 完全给忘了
million things on my mind and I completely forgot.
没关系
It’s all good.
如果今天太晚了 我可以明天一早来
If it’s too late I can come in early tomorrow?
不用 我们还是今天解决吧
No, no. Let’s just get it out of the way.
要聚光灯吗
You want a spot?
好的
Yeah.
伤心欲绝
Feelin’ broken
几乎崩溃
Barely holdin’on
但在内心深处
But there’s still something so strong
还有某种坚强
Somewhere inside me
虽然现在落魄
And I am down
但我终会崛起
But I’ll get up again
不要把我丢弃
Don’t count me out just yet
我已经
I’ve been brought
双膝触地
Down to my knees
我几乎
And I’ve been pushed
崩溃决堤
way past the point of breakin’
但我能够承受
But I can take it
我还会回来
I’ll be back
东山再起
Back on my feet
这远没有结束
This is far from over
我会不遗余力
You haven’t seen the last of me
他们会说
They can say that
我不会待太久
I won’t stay around
但我会坚持固守
But I’m gonna stand my ground
你阻止不了我
You’re not gonna stop me
你根本不了解我
You don’t know me
你不知道我是怎样一个人
You don’t know who I am
不要这么快把我丢弃
Don’t count me out so fast
我已经
I’ve been brought
双膝触地
Down to my knees
我几乎
And I’ve been pushed
崩溃决堤
way past the point of breakin’
但我能承受

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!