庭院浪漫夜
The Courtyard at night
闹市饕餮宴
Downtown is for dinner
总有散场时
The hell is divine
人生虽苦短 开心最重要
You know I have found the words goin’ round
来去匆匆不做丝毫逗留
They all say my feet never do touch the ground
敢问因何故
“What”?!
我是享乐佳人
I am a good girl
我是享乐佳人
I am a good girl
真精彩
So good.
你好啊 大男孩
Hey there, big boy.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
你看起来
I think you look….
我是说这看起来
I mean, it looks….
杰克 我们是好朋友
Jack, we’re friends, for chrissake.
又不是兄妹什么的
It’s not like we’re brother and sister.
我们当然不是
No, we certainly are not.
我不知道为什么大家对她都那么痴迷
I don’t get why everyone’s having a conniption.
她就是个俗气的爱荷华乡下女孩
She’s just a tacky farm girl from Iowa.
我们也有自己的长处
And we know a cow when we see one.
不要瞧不起乡下女孩
Don’t underestimate us farm girls.
文斯
Vince.
这回轮到我来请了
This round’s on me.
我一般不会这样做的
I don’t normally do this…
但我这次出双倍价格
…but, Vince, I’m doubling my offer.
这里不是归你就是归拍卖♥♥行
It’s either you or the auction house.
不 我不卖♥♥
No, I am not selling.
你知道拖欠贷款会有什么下场么?
Know what happens when you default on a loan?
不知道 要不让你哼几个小曲
No, hum a few bars.
我没跟你开玩笑 你说钱从哪里来
I’m not screwing around. Where’s the money coming from?
艾丽一举成名了
Ali’s a hit.
我们现在可以收五十元每人的入场费
We can charge 50 bucks a head now.
增加入场费吗 这可不够
Raising the admission? That’s not good enough.
你说得像天要塌下来一样
You have been saying that the sky is falling forever.
一切会好起来的
Everything always works out fine.
你这话还是跟那些一贫如洗的人说吧
Tell that to the people losing everything.
我可不想成为他们中的一员
I don’t wanna be one of them.
-我也爱这里啊 -不 你不爱
– I love this place too. – No, you don’t.
-我真的爱 -不 你不爱
– I do. – No, you don’t!
-我爱 -你不爱
– Yes, I do! – Oh, no, you don’t.
你有很多优点 文森特
Look, you have many fine qualities, Vincent.
但你也有些缺点
And then you’ve got some iffy qualities.
但你从不撒谎
But you’ve never been a phony.
就跟马库斯说我们不卖♥♥
Just tell Marcus no.
是杰克吗
Jack?
对 我刚来
Yep. Just got in.
我在这里 能帮我拉上拉链吗
I’m in here. Can you come zip me up?
你去哪儿了
Hey, where you been?
我去写歌♥了
Writing music.
我能听听吗
Can I hear?
-还没写好呢 -还没写好呢
– It’s not ready. – It’s not ready.
那是谁
Who’s that?
我七岁时我和我妈的合影
Me and my mom on my 7th birthday.
她几周后过世了
She died a few weeks later.
你一定很想念她吧
You must miss her.
我希望能告诉她
Every single day something
每天发生的新鲜事
happens that I wish I could tell her about.
今天有什么新鲜事吗
And what happened today?
没什么事
Nothing yet.
你应该接电♥话♥ 可能是娜塔莉打来的
You should get that. It’s probably Natalie.
可能吧
Probably.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
嗯 我知道
Yes, I know.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 看呢
Check it out, girls!
我饿死了 你好了吗
I’m starved. You ready?
没好 抱歉 我今晚要整理道具
I can’t. I’m so sorry. I have to do inventory tonight.
需要我帮你叫辆出租车吗
Want me to call a cab?
不 谢了 我搭蔻蔻的车
No, that’s okay. I’ll get a ride with Coco.
抱歉
Sorry.
小心 借过
Watch your back. Coming through.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-准备好什么 -我开车送你
– For what? – I’ll drop you off.
蔻蔻五分钟前就走了
Coco left five minutes ago.
我听到你们的谈话 所以过来提醒你一声
I was coming to talk to you. I caught your conversation.
提醒我什么
Talk to me about…?
与我共进晚餐 把它给我
Dinner. With me. Give me that.
如果你还想把包拿回来的话
If you ever expect to see this bag alive again…
跟我走
…you’ll follow me.
等等 你去哪儿
Hold on a second. Where you going? Hey!
你要送我去哪里啊
Where are you taking me?
我家不是这个方向
This is not the way to my place.
跟你说了 与我共进晚餐
I told you. Dinner.
共进晚餐吗
Dinner?
我不去跟你吃完饭
I’m not going to dinner with you.
你不是在和尼基约会吗
You’re seeing Nikki.
我们只是普通朋友
We’re just friends.
我老家那儿 朋友是不会互吻耳垂的
Where I come from, friends don’t chew on earlobes.
能出来你不高兴吗
Aren’t you glad you left?
-见鬼 -怎么了
– Oh, damn it. – What?
我得到一个派对上去露下脸
I gotta make a quick appearance at a party.
你才记起来啊
You just remembered.
正好顺路
It’s on the way.
我们快点的话顶多花十分钟
We’ll be quick. Ten minutes, tops.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
如果我介意呢
And if I do?
这已经由不得你了
Then you’ve been kidnapped.
嗨 马库斯
Hey, Marcus.
房♥子真漂亮
Nice house.
你在干什么 你不能就这么拿走
What are you doing? You can’t just take that.
放回去 否则我们会被赶出去的
Put that back. You’re gonna get us kicked out.
只要我们偷偷溜出去就没事了
Not if we sneak out.
格雷格 玛拉 这是艾丽
Hey, hey. Greg, Marla, this is Ali.
老天 这鞋子真漂亮
My God, those are amazing shoes.
可不是么 是鲁布托的
Aren’t they? Louboutin.
鲁布托 著名高跟鞋品牌 红底鞋是它的招牌标识
派对真棒
Great party.
有你在真好 兄弟
Always good to have you, man.
等等 你原来是要在自己的派对露下脸啊
Wait a minute. You had to make an appearance at your own party?
不那样的话岂不是很失礼
Would’ve been rude not to, right?
你会喜欢他们的
You’d like those guys.
格雷格是个编辑 玛拉是个设计师
Greg’s an editor, Marla’s a designer.
我梦寐以求的那双鞋啊
I’m gonna dream about those shoes.
从这里看洛杉矶真是美极了
L.A. Looks gorgeous from up here.
这风景可花了我这房♥子三倍的价钱
That view cost me three times what the house did.
看见那个零售商场了吗
See that strip mall down there?
那也是你的吗
You own that too?
不 但它上面的部分都是我的
No. I own everything above it.
-可上面什么也没有 -的确
– There is nothing above it. – Exactly.
那上面的空气都归你
So you own air.
是上面的建筑空间权
Air rights.
那个商场的老板遇到资金问题
Guy that owns the mall ran into money issues,
差点要卖♥♥掉那地方
almost had to sell.
买♥♥家要在那儿盖幢摩天大楼
Whoever he sold to would’ve put up a huge tower.
所以我就把空间权买♥♥断了
So I bought the air rights.
-没人可以再往上盖 -你真聪明
– No one can build above one story. – Well, aren’t you clever.
商场老板保住了他的产业
Mall guy gets to keep his property,
我得到了洛杉矶第二好的风景
I keep the second best view in L.A.
那第一好的风景是什么呢
What’s the first?
这招你对多少女生用过啊
How many girls you used that line on?
之前的都不值得我用
None who called me on it.
你想要什么 艾丽
What do you want, Ali?
在你的一生中

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!