她的闺蜜也很漂亮
And she had these girlfriends, beautiful girls,
科林和雪莉
Colleen and Shirley…
早上她们会过来
…and they would come over in the morning…
开工之前
…and put their makeup on together
一起化妆
before they went on jobs.
往上看
Up.
我们家有个带窗台的后窗
We had a window in the back of our house with a ledge…
她们就把镜子一列排开
…and they would put their mirrors side by side
拿出化妆品
and put out their makeup.
唇膏 腮红 妙不可言
They had lipsticks and blushes, and it was fabulous.
我一直想
I kept thinking,
天 我迫不及待长大可以摆弄这些
“God, I cannot wait till I get old enough to play with this.”
你没看过你母亲化妆吗
Didn’t you ever watch your mom put on her makeup?
我妈在我七岁的时候就过世了
My mom died when I was 7…
这是我人生第一课
…and it’s my first lesson.
你不是新人了
You know, you won’t be the new girl forever.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
妈的
Shit.
艾丽
Ali.
艾丽 你是不是又拿我毛巾用了
Ali. Did you use my towel again?
扔在地上 湿透了
I found it soaking wet on the floor.
忘记了 大概是吧
I don’t know. Maybe.
你房♥子找得怎样
How’s that apartment hunt?
正在找 月租都要一千块以上
I’ve been looking. Everything’s over 1000 bucks a month.
难道隐私不比钱重要 例如自♥由♥
How can you put a price on privacy like that? Freedom?
私人浴室和干净的毛巾
Your own bathroom? Clean towels?
行了 我知道了
Okay, I get it.
娜塔莉打来
It’s Natalie.
喂 宝贝
Hey, babe.
喂 比奇伍德谷怎么样
Oh, hey. What about Beachwood Canyon?
很好
Great.
只要你有车
If you have a car.
其实
I mean, truth is…
你真该先买♥♥台车
…you really should get a car first.
这里是洛杉矶 你懂的
I mean, this is L.A. after all. You know?
跟你说些事情
I’ll tell you what.
我可以再忍♥一忍♥
I’m gonna suck it up…
让你多住一会儿
…and let you stay a little bit longer.
要是你能分摊点房♥租就最好了
Throw in something for rent, we’re good.
刚不是要赶我走吗
A second ago you wanted me out.
我不喜欢我的毛巾湿漉漉的
I don’t like my towel wet.
我不喜欢没有隐私
I don’t like the lack of privacy…
但是你落难了
…but you’re in a jam.
而我又不能
And I’m the kind of guy…
对落难朋友袖手旁观
…when a friend is in trouble, I help.
我就是这样的人
It’s just who I am.
娜塔莉说什么了吗
What did Natalie have to say?
没说啥 她说什么来着
Nothing. No, she…. What did she say?
“喂” 就这些
“Hi.” That was it.
-还有呢 -还有…
– And? – And….
她的戏要多拍三个月
Her play got extended three months.
她在那边房♥租什么的都要花钱
She has to pay everything there in rent…
所以我这边要帮补一下
…so I have to cover everything here.
如果你想多住一会儿并且分摊下房♥租
So if you wanna stick around and chip in,
就可以
it would…
-救你于水深火热中 -帮下忙吧
– Save your ass? – Help.
看见了吧
Well, will you look at that?
形势变幻莫测
The shoe on the other foot.
刚刚我还能白住白吃
One minute I’m a freeloader…
一会儿功夫
…and the next…
我就只能选择给钱还是滚蛋
…I’m the only thing standing between you and eviction.
行还是不行
Just yes or no?
你有何好方案
What’s the proposal exactly?
超棒的公♥寓♥ 内含浴室
Wonderful apartment. Bathroom included.
我听着
I’m listening.
-厨房♥随便用 -继续
– Use of the kitchen. – Keep going.
-六百块一个月 -衣橱呢
– Six hundred a month. – Closet?
-一人一半 -看这里
– Half. – Oh, look.
雅致公♥寓♥ 视野开扬
“Fabulous apartment with a great view.”
好 好
Fine, fine.
衣橱全给你用
The whole closet.
-我还要卧室 -没门
– I want the bedroom. – No way.
呀 看这里 大浴缸 比华利山
Oh, look. “Hot tub, Beverly Hills.”
行 卧室归你
All right. You can have my bedroom.
满意了吗
Are you in?
啊 杰克
Oh, Jack.
我不会
See, I’m the kind of girl…
对落难朋友袖手旁观
…if a friend’s in trouble, I help.
我就是这样的人
That’s just who I am.
唉 老天
Oh, boy.
你是不是想杀了我
Your dream is killing me!
杀了我算了
It’s killing me!
怎么了
What was that?
这又是什么
And what’s this?
那两桩抵押贷款的文件
It’s something about the two mortgages.
老实跟你讲 我要失去这家该死的俱乐部
To be perfectly honest, I haven’t got a goddamn clue.
如果我不能
But if I can’t raise the amount of money…
在月底之前 筹到文件要求的钱
…on that paper by the end of this month,
俱乐部就完蛋了
I lose the club.
钱的问题而已
It’s just money.
数字问题而已
It’s just a number.
我知道
I know…
但你觉得能解决吗
…but do you think I could do it?
来 说个谎哄哄我
Okay, tell me a lie.
我需要你精湛的缝纫技术
I need your expert sewing skills.
说个新的
Tell me a new lie.
我不爱你
I don’t love you.
来 到我这儿来
Come here. Come here.
没事了
It’s okay.
舞台准备就绪
Stage right.
等一下 那里面是什么
Wait a minute. Hey, hey. What’s in that?
冰茶
Iced tea.
冰茶个毛 走吧
Iced tea, my ass. Go home.
对 我是要登台了
Yeah, right. I’m about to go on.
不是让你登台 给我回家去
You’re not gonna go on. Go home.
放松 不就喝了一点酒嘛
Relax. It is one drink.
有啥大不了的
What is the big deal?
艾丽 你来顶替尼基
Ali, you’re gonna take Nikki’s spot.
她无法胜任我的角色
She can’t dance my part.
她行而且马上就上
She can and she will.
不 老天 我不行的 那是尼基的曲子
No, no. My God, I can’t do that. It is Nikki’s number.
你不是说每一首你都行的吗
You said you can do any number, right?
我不想伤害任何人的感情
I don’t wanna step on any toes.
那你就别上
Then don’t.
这我可管不着 听着
I don’t ca– Listen to me.
你登台 你回家
You’re gonna go on, and you’re gonna go home.
来 把这个穿上
Here, put this on.
达夫
Dave.
苔丝有急事找你
Tess wants to see you. Says it’s urgent.
我走不开 我在忙
I can’t leave. I’m working.
别说我没提醒过你
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
妈的
Shit.
每个人都对达夫发号♥施令
Everybody wants Dave to do something.
干脆也让我一展歌♥喉吧 老天
Y’all gonna have me singing by the time I’m done here. Jesus.
苔丝 找我什么事
Tess, what’s up?
你来这干什么
What are you doing back here?
尼基说你找我
Nikki said you were looking for me.
尼基说的吗 这到底怎么回事
Nikki? What is going on?
把幕布放下 快点
Lower the curtain. Let’s go.
再见 谢谢光临
Bye. Thanks for coming.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!