You’ve done enough. Just leave me alone. I’m fine.
行啊 看你往哪里跑
All right, all right, fine. Here we go.
放我下来 干嘛呢你
Put me down. What are you doing?
你无家可归 我给你张沙发床
You have nowhere to go and I have a couch.
管你愿不愿意 你就在这里待上几天吧
Like it or not, you’re gonna stay here for a few more days.
喂 娜塔莉
Hey, Natalie.
真的吗 太好了
Really? That’s great.
乔治娜吗
Georgia?

Yeah.
我的天 该不会是流感吧
Oh, God, please don’t have the flu.
我的天
Oh, God.
那我还是情愿你得的是流感
Please have the flu.
不明白为什么叫”晨吐”
Why do they call it morning sickness…
我却每天这个时候吐
…if it hits you at every fricking moment of the day?
你告诉戴蒙了吗
Have you told Damon yet?
还没
No, not yet.
亲爱的 你要知道
Well, sweetheart, you know,
总有一天他会察觉的
at some point he’s going to notice.
他是男人
He’s a guy.
要到我的大肚子挡住了电视机 他才会发现
He’s not gonna notice until my belly’s blocking the TV.
你打算怎样
Well, what are you gonna do?
不知道 苔丝 我很害怕
I don’t know, Tess. I’m really scared.
亲爱的 别怕
Oh, honey, don’t be scared.
无论如何我们都会支持你
Whatever you decide, we will take care of you. Okay?
但是你应该告诉戴蒙
But you’ve got to tell Damon.
只要他不知道
I figured as long as he doesn’t know…
我就还能饶兴地觉得他会有多高兴
…I can still pretend he’s gonna be excited about it.
他会被吓倒的 你真这么想吗 会吓死他的
He’s gonna be thrilled. Are you kidding? He’ll be thrilled.
好极 非常好
Excellent. That was great.
非常感谢 美女们
Thank you very much, ladies.
洛杉矶好的舞蹈员都到哪里去了
What happened to all the great dancers in L.A.?
都给明星们伴舞去了
They’re dancing with the stars.
打电♥话♥问问安德 他应该能推荐几个
Call Andre and ask. He might have somebody.

Okay.
我不喜欢她
Don’t like her, I don’t like her.
她们我全都不喜欢 她是最好的了
I don’t love any of them. She’s the best one.
怎么回事
What is that?
她在做什么
What is she doing?
大概在面试吧
I think she’s auditioning.
喂 达夫 关掉
Hey, Dave, cut it!
让我跳一会儿 我能行
Hold on a second, I can do this.
自信是好事
And I think it’s sweet that you think you can.
你有什么要求
Just tell me what you’re looking for.
能跳好常规的动作
I’m looking for someone who can do the routine.
什么 我正跟你说话呢
Excuse me? I’m talking to you!
妈的
Oh, shit.
告诉我你的要求
Just tell me what you want.
我不会告诉你
I can’t tell you.
没人会告诉你
Nobody can tell you.
你要让我相信你属于舞台
You gotta make me believe that you belong up there.
你要占据舞台
That you own that stage
无人可以取代
and that nobody’s gonna take it from you.
这就是我的要求
That’s the way it works.
你要给我展示什么 现在演吧
You wanna show me something, show me that.

All right.
你要看第几个节目 每个节目我都能演
Which number do you wanna see? I know every single one.
每个节目吗
You know every single number?
你要看第几个
Which one do you wanna see?
“瓦图西的马车轮”
“Wagon Wheel Watusi.”
在搞什么
What’s going on?
相当吸引人
Well, I couldn’t keep my eyes off her.
不见得
Try harder.
后半部分你全没跟上
You were off the whole last half.
求你了 苔丝
Come on, Tess.
我会拼命练的 我能行
Come on, I’ll practice till I bleed. I know I can do this.
我们有更好的舞蹈员
You know, we have better dancers.
那就跟她说谢谢再见
Then say thank you very much and goodbye.
让我试试吧
If you just give me a chance.
我绝不让你失望
I swear I won’t disappoint you.
难道没人给过你机会吗
Didn’t anybody ever give you a shot?
求你了 我很想跳
Please, I want this so bad.
如果你给我机会 我会…
If you just give me a chance, I’d…
好吧 老天
All right. God!
你入选了
You got the job.
你高兴什么 她会取代你的位置
What are you so excited about? She’s your replacement.
谢谢你 苔丝 你不会后悔的
Thank you, Tess. You won’t regret it.
我马上就要后悔了
I am so gonna regret this.
艾丽是什么简称吗
What is Ali short for?
-爱丽丝 -爱丽丝吗
– Alice. – Alice?
欢迎来到仙境
Well, welcome to Wonderland.
著名童话《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
五分钟后上来找我
Meet me upstairs in five.
抱歉临时通知你
Well, sorry for the short notice…
我辞职了
…but I quit.
没关系
It’s okay.
基于我的升职 不久就可以把沙发床还你了
And with my new raise, I will be off your couch in no time.
跟我来
Here we go.
黑色胸衣 第一个节目穿
Black corset, first number.
第二个节目 “马车轮” 穿这件
Second number, “Wagon Wheel,” that’s that.
施华洛世奇水晶胸衣 第三个节目用的
Swarovski bustier, that’s for the third number.
这是在”奥蒂斯小姐后悔了”里面用的
And this is for “Miss Otis Regrets”.
记住 拿着它的时候 不要…
And remember, with that, don’t…
拉动扳机
…pull the trigger.
你喜欢她 这很打击你 但你必须承认
You like her. I know it kills you, but you have to admit it.
没 她太出彩了 没融入整体
No. You know, she pulls focus, she doesn’t blend in.
没融入整体吗
A girl that doesn’t blend in?
我的天
Oh, my.
跟你比差远了
That is so beneath you.
出场了 这回别落东西了
Here we go, here we go. Don’t lose those again.
怎么样
How you doing?
我的咪♥咪♥都甩到耳朵上了
My boobs are pushed up to my ears,
腰带挪到了胸部
my thong’s a mile up my butt…
稠密的两片睫毛
…and my eyelashes are so thick
可以扇出风来了
that they could kick up a stiff wind.
做女孩好玩吧 来 走
Fun being a girl, isn’t it? Come on, let’s go, let’s go.
大家去吃比萨饼吗
You guys wanna go grab pizza?
好啊 去啊
Yes, please.
-好 -饿死我了
– Yeah. – I’m starving.
走吧
Good, let’s go.
漫长的一天啊
My day was so long.
听说雪糕不错
Ice cream sounds so good.
太糟糕了
That’s so bad.
-我要大吃一顿 -什么
– I’m gonna get so full tonight. – What?
其他人呢
Where is everybody?
她们吃比萨饼去了
They went out for pizza.
我不饿
I wasn’t hungry.
那刷子不好使 太旧了
That brush isn’t working. It’s too old.
我只有一把刷子
Well, it’s the only brush I have.
用我的吧
I’ll let you use mine.
-给 -谢谢
– Here. – Thanks.
好吧 我帮你
All right, here. Let me help you.
把它弄湿可以画出整齐的眼线
Wet it if you’re gonna get a clean line.
眼睛闭上
Close your eyes.
化妆的时候
When you are putting on your makeup…
你就是画家
…it’s like you’re an artist.
只是不画在画布上
But instead of painting on a canvas…
而画在脸上
…you’re painting your face.
我妈妈是模特儿 她很美丽
My mom was a model and she was beautiful.
修长 金发碧眼
Tall, blond.
我一点不像她
Not like me.
人见人爱 车见车载
Body that could stop a truck.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!