You know what you could do with that money, Vince?
-现在还不知道 -那你就别问我
– Not now. – Don’t “Not now” Me.
我是这么看问题的
The way I see it…
你们陷于困境 我能帮你们
…you’re in a fix and I’m in a position to help.
我们的交易能促成双赢
We play this thing right, and we all come out winners.
是啊
Yeah.
别忘了分期付款中
Remember you got that balloon payment
最后一笔较大金额的付款时间马上到了
due on the first.
你有没有告诉我屁♥股♥上还有个纹身
Did you also tell him I have a tattoo on my ass?
没有 这是在交易
No. It’s business.
我想你没机会得到比这个条件更好的了
I don’t think you’re gonna get another opportunity like this.
接受吧
So take it.
-不 -她意思是不是现在
– No. – She means not now.
不不 不管现在与否 文斯
No, no. “Not now” Means not now, Vince.
我都拒绝
No means no.
马库斯 我不在乎你给出的条件
Marcus, I don’t care what you’re offering.
我的酒吧不卖♥♥
My club is not for sale.
反正文件放台子上了
Well, offer’s on the table.
谢谢
Thanks.
沙坑里见
See you in the sandbox
温迪 你那儿有我的化妆品吗
Wendy! Do you have my makeup?
有人送饮料来了 女士们
Drinks, ladies.
这是白葡萄酒
All right, white wine.
鸡尾酒
Tom Collins.
哪杯是尼基的
Which one is Nikki’s?
-都是 -妈的
– Both. – Shit.
那杯是我的
That was my shot.
就这么干杯吧 尼可
Here’s mud in your eye, Nik.
我现在醉了 你换我上台
All right. Now I got a buzz, and you gotta change. You’re on.
你谁啊 我老娘吗
What are you, my mother?
文斯和马库斯商谈过 怕你没注意到
In case you haven’t noticed, Vince was talking to Marcus.
因为马库斯要买♥♥我的俱乐部
Well, that’s because Marcus is trying to buy my club.
我的天哪
Mother of God.
苔丝 也许现在不是时候
Tess? Probably not a good time.
我知道你很忙 我无意打扰
I know you’re busy and I don’t mean to interrupt.
有没有人和达夫说过新的歌♥唱曲目
Hey! Did anybody talk to Dave about the new vocals?
我要说的正是这事
That’s what I’ve been thinking about.
-所有人都是对口型假唱 -除了苔丝
– All the girls lip-sync– – Except for Tess.
除了苔丝
Except for Tess.
要是能够听到真唱那多好
But wouldn’t it be great if we actually heard the girls sing?
不 不会好的
No. It wouldn’t be great.
亲爱的
Honey.
人们是来看女孩跳舞
People come here to watch the dancers dance…
是来看女孩假唱杰出歌♥手的作品
…and to watch them lip-sync to the great singers.
我有听你说 我明白
I hear you. I get it.
我觉得有办法可以做得更好
I’m just thinking of ways to make it better.
我不明白为什么不作一些新尝试
I don’t understand why we can’t try something different.
你不明白因为你不够这资格
You don’t understand because it’s above your pay grade.
我不懂你的意思
I don’t get what that means.
听我说 这是个好办法
Hear me out. This is a good idea.
艾丽 别说了
Ali, Ali, no. No. No. No.
闭嘴 弄走她
Stop. Take her and remove her.
好 走吧 这边来
Okay, let’s go. Come on.
楼下客人等着你 多谢你上来拜访
They need you on the floor, but thanks for visiting.
好了 这衣服谁都穿不了
All right. Oh, this is not for anybody.
此刻你真美丽 难以用言语形容
You look so beautiful right now. I can’t even tell you.
你真是屁话连篇
And you are so full of shit.
妈的
Goddamn it!
艾丽
Ali?
先坐会儿
You can just have a seat.
我去拿点喝的
I’m gonna grab us both a drink, yeah?
电♥话♥给你
Oh, and here.
随便打
Call whoever you want.
长途也行
Long distance, whatever.
-不用了 -怎么了
– I can’t. – What do you mean?
不知道打给谁
I don’t have anyone.
父母呢 兄弟姐妹呢 亲戚朋友呢
No parents or siblings, aunts, uncles, anyone?
一个也没
No one.
那你不是来借电♥话♥的
So you’re not here to use my phone.
别急 问题会解决的
No, no, stop. It’s gonna be all right.
你可以睡在这里
You can crash here.
就是别哭 可以吗
Just please, please, stop crying.

Okay. Okay.
电♥话♥我拿着
I’ll take that.
好些了吗
Better?

Good.
就让我过个夜
Just one night.
天亮了我就能想到去路
Till it’s light out and I can figure out my next move.

Deal.
真美
That’s beautiful.
谁写的
Who wrote that?

I did.
你写的吗
You wrote that?
杰克 真的很好听
Jack, that’s…. That’s really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
-还有更多的? -是的
– You have more? – Yeah.
不过都还没写好
Nothing that’s ready to be heard.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jack…
你为什么离开肯塔基州
…why did you leave Kentucky?
那你为什么离开洛瓦
Why did you leave Lowa?
我四处寻觅
Because I looked around and realized…
却找不到我想要的生活
…there wasn’t one person whose life I wanted.
的确
Exactly.
杰克
Hey, Jack.
万幸今晚我不用一个人孤伶伶的
I’m really glad I don’t have to be alone tonight.
睡一会儿吧
Get some sleep.
早上好
Morning.
-喝咖啡吗 -要黑啡
– Coffee? – Black.
跟我心肠一样黑
Like my soul.
我自作主张做了早餐
I took the liberty of making breakfast.
我猜你不会介意的吧
I hope you don’t mind.
我只是想力所能及做点什么
It’s the least I could do.
挺香的
Smells great.
她很漂亮 你妹妹吗
She’s pretty. Your sister?
-未婚妻 -你是直男吗
– Fiancée. – You’re straight?
-你以为我是同性恋 -是啊
– You thought I was gay? – Yeah.
-为什么 -不知道 沙发床 眼线
– Wait, why? – I don’t know. The daybed, eyeliner.
那显然是直男装
It’s a very straight look.
人在夜♥总♥会♥身不由己 苔丝喜欢
You know, it works at the club. Tess loves it–

Okay.
我得穿条裤子
I should put on some pants.
也许吧
Probably.
那你未婚妻在哪里
So where is she, this fiancée?
她在纽约拍戏
She’s in New York doing a play.
你是直男并且名草有主
Now that you’re straight and engaged…
从一开始我来这里就显得相当不合适了
…I feel really weird I came here in the first place.
我没事
I’m all right.
我马上就走
I’ll be out of your hair in no time.
你不用走
You don’t have to leave.
-放心 -外面下大雨
– Don’t worry about me. – It’s pouring outside.
我有事要做 可以帮我开下门吗
I got a plan. If you could just get the door for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
-不客气 -俱乐部见
– You’re welcome. – See you at the club.
艾丽 你这是在做什么
Ali! What are you doing?
进来吧
Come back inside!
不用 杰克 我没事
No, Jack, I’m fine.
雨很大啊
It’s pouring.
我的天啊 只是水而已
It’s just water, for chrissake.
妈的
Damn it.
给我滚回屋子里去
Get your ass back in my house.
你已经帮我很多了 别管我 我能行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!