如果我建成 它会有一千个窗户
When I’m through with it, it’ll have a thousand.
苔丝知道吗
Does Tess know about this?
苔丝知道我要向她买♥♥
Tess knows I’ve made an offer to buy her space.
你怎么知道她会卖♥♥
What makes you think she’d ever sell?
没得选择 她快破产了 而我的报价很丰厚
I don’t think she has a choice. She’s going under. I made a very generous offer.
这是双赢
It’s a win-win situation for everyone.
完全是生意 无关私人
It’s business, babe, not personal.
这对苔丝不一样
I think it’s pretty personal for Tess.
还有蔻蔻 肖恩
And for Coco and Sean and….
那我呢
What about me?
你可以在其他俱乐部唱歌♥跳舞
Hey, listen. There are other clubs
比这好的
that you can sing and dance in. Better ones.
你不明白
You don’t get it.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
我努力在做一件让所有人都受益的事
I’m trying to do something that benefits everyone.
-我怎么成了个坏人 -不 马库斯
– How does that make me the bad guy? – It doesn’t, Marcus.
只是让你变成个错误的人
It just makes you the wrong guy.
日落大道最好看的风景

Hi.
银行那边怎么样
So how’d it go at the bank?
这么好
This good.
你因为这事喝了一瓶
You want a glass for that?
不 远不止一甁
No, no. I am way beyond a glass.
-苔丝 我得跟你谈谈 -宝贝 现在别
– Tess, I gotta talk to you. – Honey, not right now.
马库斯会拆了俱乐部建个摩天大楼
Marcus is gonna tear down the club and build a skyscraper.
你怎么知道
And how do you know this?
-我看到模型了 -原来你和他走这么近
– I saw the model. – I didn’t know that you and Marcus were that close.
不是 我是特意跑过来告诉你
We’re not that close. I rushed over here so I could tell you.
你觉得你忙得过来吗
Don’t you think you’re spreading yourself a little bit thin.
杰克·马克斯 谁谁
Jack, Marcus, whoever.
苔丝 我是真想帮你
Tess, I’m trying to help you.
-算了 艾丽 -她必须得听
– Let it go, Ali. Let it go.- She’s gotta listen to me.
来来 算了吧
Okay. Let it go, let it go.
-肖恩 她得听我说 -她现在听不进去
– Sean, She needs to listen. – She can’t right now.
我得让她听 看我的
Well, she’s gonna hear me. Watch this.
苔丝 我有话要说
Tess, I gotta talk to you.
你得敲门 四十八小时内这还是我的办公室
You could knock. This is still my office for forty-eight hours.
你听我把话说完
You need to hear what I have to tell you.
我不听 我厌烦说话 我说腻了
No, I don’t. I am tired of talking. I am talked out.
-这次你听我说 -我不想听
– This time you are gonna hear me out. – I don’t wanna hear you out.
除了你自己 你听过其他人的声音吗
Do you ever listen to anything other than the sound of your own voice?
说吧
Talk.
你听说过空间所有权吗
Have you ever heard of air rights?
从没听过 是什么空间所有权
No, I’ve never heard of air rights. What are air rights?
真有趣
Now, that’s funny.
吉姆 等会再打给你
Jim, let me call you back, huh?
请坐 女士们
Please sit down, ladies.
几年前你说过要买♥♥我的俱乐部 我拒绝了
A few years ago you wanted to buy my club and I said no.
是的 改变主意了吗
Yeah, and now you changed your mind?
并不是 先听我把话说完
No, but just bear with me for a second…
我保证这对我俩
…because I promise
都有好处
this is gonna have a happy ending for both of us.
你的公♥寓♥准备卖♥♥多少
How much are you planning to sell your condos for?
一百万起价
Well, they start at a million and go up from there,
根据视野开阔程度加码
depending on the view.
很好
That’s beautiful.
如果我告诉你一个二十层写♥字♥楼♥
So, what if I told you that a 20-story office building…
会建在我俱乐部
…was going up where my club is?
肯定会阻碍你公♥寓♥的视野
That would block his view.
-十层就会 -对 没了
– Ten stories would block his view. – Yeah. Gone.
在我看来
The way I see it,
你那值百万美钞的海景与城市美景公♥寓♥
your beautiful million-dollar ocean and city views…
就会化为乌有
…are just gonna vanish into thin air.
-化为乌有 -对
– Vanish. – Yeah.
因为明天我准备把俱乐部卖♥♥给一个开♥发♥商
Because tomorrow I am going to sell my club to this developer…
他的二十层大厦在建时
…and his 20 stories are gonna
你正好开始卖♥♥公♥寓♥
be well underway by the time you start selling.
-设法去卖♥♥ -是的
– Trying to sell. – Yeah. Right.
我觉得我们该谈谈
And so I think that we should talk.
换我会听她的
I’d listen to her.
我们这所有东西都得拍卖♥♥
We’re gonna have to auction off everything.
有什么想让我给你留着的吗
Anything you want me to keep for you?
没有
No.
我在做对我们俩都好的事 文森特
I just wanna try and do what’s best for both of us, Vincent.
你要枪击我吗 请吧
You gonna shoot me? Please?
不是 我能买♥♥断你股份
No. I’m gonna buy you out.
在接下来二十四小时内
In the next 24 hours?
不 接下来二十四秒
No, in the next 24 seconds.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get this?
空气
Thin air.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别放心上
Just put it out in the universe.
知道什么能让我开心吗
What would really make me so happy…
就是听你说一句
…is to hear from you…
超级无敌大的
…A great, big, giant, fat:
谢谢你 艾丽
“Thank you, Ali.”
我没和文斯睡过 我是故意想刺♥激♥你
I didn’t really sleep with Vince, I just said that to hurt you.
我过火了
I crossed the line.
是吗
You think?
我想回来
I wanna come home.
行 你回来了
Okay, you’re home.
赶紧滚上楼准备 二十分钟后上台
Now get your crazy ass upstairs and get ready, you’re on in 20 minutes.
如果你像她这样说瞎话
And if you ever pull half of the crap that she pulled…
我就让你滚得像陀螺一样快 晕死你
…you are gonna be out of your ass so quick that it’s gonna make your head spin.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
不准再叫我夫人
And don’t ever call me “Ma’am” again.
我去换衣服准备表演
I’m gonna go get dressed for the show.
谢谢你 艾丽
Thank you, Ali.
你有钱就变这样了是吧
So this is what happens when you get a little money?
不再做体力活
You stop doing manual labor.
我一来又是忙破拉链
I’m back there with broken zippers…
又是忙开不了或合不拢的驼鸟毛扇
…and ostrich feather fans that won’t open or close.
你都不知道成什么样了
You have no idea what it’s like. No idea.
我不干了
I quit. Quit.
-我能用这个吗 -别动我的东西
– Can I use this? – Don’t touch my stuff.
我一直在找你
I’ve been looking for you.
找到了
Well, you found me.
我想跟你谈谈
I wanna talk to you.
我要准备上台了
I really have to get ready.
我知道我弄砸了 砸得一塌糊涂
I know I messed up, okay? Bigtime.
什么时候 是你骗我说分手了
When? When you lied to me about your engagement being over…
还是把我赶出来
…or when you kicked me out of your apartment?
真的分手了 她都走了
It really was over. Okay? And she’s gone.
我是来道歉的
I’m here to apologize.
别这样
No, no. Hey.
我不该让你走出那扇门
I never should have let you walk out that door.
继续
Go on.
我想要你回来
I want you to come back.
那地方怎么算
So, what’s the proposal, exactly?
满盒饼干还是归我
…I still have that full box of cookies.
还有沙发床
And an empty day bed.
我要卧室
I want the bedroom.
一半
Half.
住不住
So are you in or are you out?
杰克 你了解我的
Oh, Jack. Now, see…
我不会对落难朋友袖手旁观
…I’m the kind of girl that, when a friend’s in trouble, I help.
我就是这样的人
That’s just who I am.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好吧
Okay, then. All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!