I finally found my way
我与你相紧密相连
I am bound to you
我与你相紧密相连
I am bound to you
-我就知道 -娜塔莉
– I knew it. – Natalie.
你个骗子 不要脸偷偷摸摸的骗子
You are a liar. A pathetic, sneaky little liar!
她在这干嘛
What is she doing here?
我住在这 我想知道你怎么在这
I live here. I wanna know why you are here.
我竟然相信了你那套狗屎
I can’t believe I bought your bullshit.
她没什么 只是一起工作 一点不漂亮
“She’s nothing. She is just a girl I work with. She’s not even pretty.”
至少一件事你说了实话
Well, at least you were honest about one thing.
-你说了吗 -我没有
– You said that? – I did not.
-他说了 -没有
– He did. – No, I didn’t.
-他说了 -听着
– Yes, he said that. – Look….
对不起 先给我几分钟
I’m sorry, could you just give me some time–?
你让我走是吗
You’re asking me to leave?
-不 -快走 我才是未婚妻
– No. – Yes, you. I’m the fiance.
-你说和她分手了 -是分手了
– You told me you broke it off with her. – I did.
就在电♥话♥和女生分手吗
You break up with a girl like me over the phone?
-我走了 你说过结束了 -不 艾丽
– I’m out of here. You told me it was over. – No. Ali.
-艾丽 求你了 -什么 杰克
– Ali, please. – What, Jack?
-对不起 -我也是
– I am sorry. – So am I.
我走了
I’m out.
艾丽 等等
Ali, wait. Please.
我可能找错房♥子了
I must have the wrong apartment.
你找谁
Who are you looking for?
-我找肖恩 -肖恩
– I’m looking for Sean. – Sean.
他长什么样
What’s he look like?
这么高
Yea high.
光头
Shaved head.
棕色眼睛 戴眼镜
Brown eyes. Glasses.
肖恩
Sean.
我一直叫他约翰
I’ve been calling him John.
不 是肖恩
No, it’s Sean.
是他吗
Is that him?

Yeah.

Hi.
-找我♥干♥嘛 -说来话长
– What are you doing here? – It’s a long story.
我不该造访
I shouldn’t have come here.
很明显打扰到什么了
I see I’ve obviously interrupted something.
时间不对
Might be a bad time.
没事
No, that’s okay.
不好意思 艾丽 见过
I’m sorry. Ali, did you meet…
-迈克了吧 -差不多 我叫马克
– …Mike? – Close. My name is Mark.
你好 马克
Hi, Mark.
不好意思
Sorry.
想来杯咖啡吗
Does anybody want any coffee?
对了 我来煮咖啡
Yeah. Why don’t I go make the coffee…
你们俩再认识认识吧
…and you guys get better acquainted.
抱歉 我昨晚叫的你迈克吧
Sorry. Did I call you Mike last night?
是的
Yes. Yeah.
-但我叫你约翰 所以 -是吗
– But I called you John, so…. – Really?
你很喜欢
You liked it.
约翰是我母亲的名字
John was my mother’s name.
-喂 -喂 美人
– Hey. – Hey, gorgeous.
你好 马库斯
Hey, Marcus.
还好吗 听上去情绪不高
You okay? You sound down.
我已经好点了
I’ve been better.
我有办法
Well, I have just the cure.
-什么 -我
– What’s that? – Me.
晚上过来吃饭吧
Why don’t you come over for dinner?
好了
Okay, well….
-再见 -再见 你
– Bye. – Yeah, bye. You….
你保重
You take care…
-肖恩 -你一样
– …Sean. – You too. Okay.
走了
Okay, bye.
艾丽在吗
Is Ali here?
她走了
Ali left.
马库斯找她
She went with Marcus.
是真的吗
Is that true?
是啊
Yeah.
-什么 -她走了几个钟头了
– What? – She left a couple hours ago.
我告诉过你机会不会一直敲你的门
I told you that opportunity wouldn’t knock forever.
你说的对 不会
You’re right. It doesn’t.

Hey.

You.
叫马克
It’s Mark.
马克
Mark.
想一起吃午饭吗
Do you want to have some lunch?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
你来做
You’re cooking.
我找贷款副行长
I just wasted my whole goddamn afternoon…
说了一整个下午
…talking with the vice president of loans.
这个混♥蛋♥ 等等 他瞧都没瞧我一眼
This asshole. No, wait. He didn’t even look me in the eye.
就只是坐在那 玩他桌上一个木玩意儿
He just sat there, playing with this wooden thingy on his desk.
-什么玩意儿 -长条形木块玩意儿
– What thingy? What? – The long wooden block thingy.
名字牌
The nameplate?
对 名字牌
Yes. Nameplate.
然后呢
Yeah, and?
他不给我贷
And he’s not gonna give me the money.
-你确定吗 -确定
– Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure.
借给我风险太大
I’m not a good risk.
只有两天银行就要收走俱乐部了
And I’ve got two days before the bank takes the club.
那接下来
Well, then…
我看现在情况很糟
…I would say that the situation is pretty bleak.
你就只会说些屁话
And I would say that you are a master of the fucking obvious.
你干嘛这么说
Why did you say that?
什么我♥干♥嘛这么说 这是事实
What do you mean, “Why did I say that”? Because it’s the truth.
苔丝 这不是看法 是事实
Tess, it’s not a judgment, it’s the truth.
你没资金
You don’t have any money.
银行不肯给你贷款 已经第十一个小时了
The bank won’t give you a loan. It’s the eleventh hour.
醒醒
Hello?
如果我是你 我会接受马库斯的条件
If I were you, I would take Marcus’s offer right now.

No.
你不准这么跟我说
And you don’t get to say that to me.
任何人说天塌下来了都可以 但你不准
I can take “the sky is falling” from everyone else, but not you.
我要你跟我说
You know, I need you to be the one that says:
只是个数字而已 苔丝
“It’s only a number, Tess.”
我们拼了命经营这里
We have killed ourselves to keep this place going.
你怎么能这样一走了知
How can you just walk away?
我不管你走不走 也不管会发生什么
I don’t care if you walk away, I don’t care what happens.
我会去敲破洛杉矾每家银行的大门
I will beat down the door of every bank in L.A.
我绝不放弃这个俱乐部
I will never give up this club.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我绝不放弃
I will never give it up.
这才是你嘛
There she is.
刚开始有几秒我还以为你不见了呢
I thought I’d lost you for a minute at the beginning there.
你个混♥蛋♥
You are such an asshole.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
我想握紧你的手 钻进你心房♥
I want to hold the hand inside you.
我想要呼吸纯真的空气
I want to take the breath that’s true
我看着你 却什么也看不到
I look at you and I see nothing
8080日落大道 多用途住♥宅♥商业大楼
饿了吧
Hope you’re hungry.
牛排准备好了
Steaks are on.
这是什么
What is this?
暂时只是个模型
Right now it’s a model.
之后它会变成个多功能空间
When it grows up it’ll be multi-use space…
住♥宅♥ 商♥铺♥
…residential, retail.
但这块位置是滑稽表演俱乐部
But this is the address of Burlesque Lounge.
日落大道最好看的风景
Best view on the Sunset Strip…
却没有窗户
…with no windows.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!