Is he single?
我开玩笑 开玩笑
I’m just kidding. I’m kidding.
看来乔治娜不像我想的那么傻
Guess Georgia’s not as dumb as I thought.
你还会结婚吗
Would you ever do this again?
不会了
No.
现在只有一个男人
There’s only one man I
我觉得还能厮守一生
could see spending the rest of my life with.
但不幸的是 除了N年前
And unfortunately, except for
在里诺城城里那个宿醉的晚上
a really drunk night in Reno 25,000 years ago…
他却另有所好
…he bats for the other team.
不 他爱好粉红军团
Oh, no. He bats for the pink team.
是啊
Yes.
太悲惨了
That is tragique.
我知道
I know.
就像所有美好的爱情故事
Well, it’s like all truly great love affairs.
是啊
Yeah.
悲剧
Tragic.
不是在里诺城 是在太和湖 宝贝
It wasn’t Reno. It was Tahoe, baby.
那次真棒
And it was lovely.
开房♥去吧
Get a room.
死去吧
Get away.
来杯龙兰舌酒
Shot of Patrón, please.
来两杯 两杯
Make it two. Make it two.
看起来有点寂寞 杰克
Looking kind of lonely there, Jack.
解脱了 可能是
Liberated, maybe.
哥喝的不是寂寞 是酒
Libated, definitely.
愿我们永不寂寞
But lonely, no. Never lonely.
干杯
Cheers.
叮当
Clink.
怎么样啊
How’s it going?
天啊 我们又不是高中生
God. What are we, in junior high?
你还喜欢我吗
I… are you still mad at me?
因为如果你还喜欢我…
You know, because if you are…
就上吧 宝贝
…bring it on, baby.
你醉了吧
Are you drunk?
我爱这首曲子 是的
Oh, I love this song. Yes!
太震了
Oh, you rock.
是的 宝贝 太震了
Yeah, baby. You rock.
抱歉我成了头号♥大刺猬
I’m sorry for being a class-A prick.
你确实
You were.
我是
I was.
而且 就在几分钟前…
And, as of about…
我正式单身了
…some time ago, I am officially a single man.
你和娜塔莉分手了
You and Natalie broke up?
是的
That we did.
这就是我寂寞的原因
Which explains why I am here alone.
所以
So…
你还寂寞什么
…why are you here alone?
你觉得我看起来寂寞吗
Do I really look alone to you?
过来
Come here.
杰克
Jack.
小心
Careful.
我的脚疼死了
Oh, my feet are killing me.
帮我脱了这鞋
Take off these shoes, please. Help me.
等等 小心
Wait, wait. Be careful.
脱下来了 不
I got it. No. No.
别动
Stay.
晚安
Good night.
给你 好的
Here. Yeah.
晚安
Night.
好的
Okay.
睡衣很可爱
Cute jammies.
我妈给我买♥♥的 非常感谢
My mother got me these, thank you very much.
而且我从没穿过 所以…
And I haven’t worn them yet, so….
我忘了锁门
I forgot to lock the door.
-锁上了 -是的
– Got it? – Good.
晚安
Good night.
又来了
Back again?
水 我可不想宿醉
Water. Don’t want a hangover.
聪明
Smart.
再一次 晚安
Good night. Again.
再一次 晚安
Night. Again.
现在 我想起来 我还忘了些东西
Now, I know… I know I forgot something else.
我记得我锁门了
I remember I locked the door.
那就是 饿了 我饿了
That’s it. Hungry. I’m hungry.
没错
Exactly.
什么事这么逗
What is so funny?
杰克 你实在…
Jack! Well, you’re…
好吧 我从没有
Well, I never.
-杰克 -想吃曲奇吗
– Jack. – Want a cookie?

No?
-好吧 -杰克
– All right. – Jack.
那就是你的损失了 你如果改主意
It’s your loss. You change your mind…
你知道他们在哪
…you know where they are.
甜蜜的爱情
Sweet love
沉浸在你的爱情中
Trapped in your love
我张开双臂
I’ve opened up
不确定能否相信
Unsure I can trust
曾经我和我的心都葬于土中
My heart and I were buried in dust
所以 这是正式的了
So it’s official.
什么
What?
你确实不是同性恋
You are definitely not gay.
那么 娜塔莉怎么办
So, what about Natalie?
娜塔莉是谁
Natalie who?
我找到了可以相信的男人
I found a man I can trust
宝贝 我相信我们
And, boy, I believe in us
第一次我如此畏惧去爱
I am terrified to love for the first time
你看到我被铁链束缚了吗
Can you see that I’m bound in chains
我终于找到我的方向
I finally found my way
我与你相紧密相连
I am bound to you
年轻时太多次我独自面对
So much so young I’ve faced on my own
再做一次
Do that again.
自筑心墙成为栖息之地
Walls I built up became my home
过来
Now come here.
坚强如我 很确定我们之间的火花
I’m strong and I’m sure there’s a fire in us
甜蜜的爱情 如此纯洁
Sweet love, so pure
用怦动之心 捕捉我的呼吸
I catch my breath with just one beating heart
抱紧自己 请不要把它分离
And I brace myself, please don’t tear this apart
我不知道是怎么回事
I mean, I don’t really know what happened.
我在纳什维尔少年组歌♥词创作赛得过奖
I had won the Nashville Teen Songwriting Contest.
奖品现在还保留着
I even still have my little trophy.
我把这当作
So I took that as…
我觉得我能做些更有意义的事
I thought I was supposed to do something important with my life.
我就来了洛杉矶
Then I got to L.A.
但一事无成
And nothing happened.
一事无成
Nothing.
我觉得
Well, you know what?
你的音乐准备好了
I believe your music is ready.
但问题是
The question is…
你准备好了吗
…are you ready?
-什么 -准备好了吗 我来了哦
– For what? – Are you ready? Here I come.
突然之前 那一刻来临
Suddenly the moment’s here
我遭遇恐惧
I embrace my fears
这些年承受的一切
All that I have been carrying all these years
我在冒险吗
Do I risk it all
走了这么远还是石落大海
Come this far just to fall, fall
我能相信
I can trust
宝贝 我相信我们
And boy, I believe in us
第一次我如此畏惧去爱
I am terrified to love for the first time
你看到我被铁链束缚了吗
Can you see that I’m bound in chains
我终于找到我的方向

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!