-让我出去我就拍 -不
-Let me out and I’ll make it. -No!
-你现在就拍 -我看不到纸条
-You make video now. -I can’t read the paper.
-马上拍视频 -我不能
-Make video now! -I can’t.
我不知道你要我说什么 我看不到纸条
I don’t know what you want me to say. I can’t read the paper.
你 马上拍视频
You make video! Now!
我♥操♥
I Fuck!
好 好 快 快
Okay, okay. Come on, come on, come on.

Come on!
快啊 快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Shit.
山景医院
NURSE: Mountain View Nursing Home.
我希望能跟玛丽 康罗伊通电♥话♥
Hi. I was hoping that I could speak with Maryanne Conroy, please.
好的
Okay.
我把电♥话♥拿给她 请稍等
Let me bring the cordless phone to her room. Hold on one moment, please.
康罗伊太太 有电♥话♥找你
Mrs. Conroy, you have e telephone cell, dean
给你 你能用这个接听
Here, you can use this phone.

Hello?
妈 我是保罗
Mom it’s Paul

Who?
保罗 你的儿子
It’s Paul, your son.
我有儿子?
I have a son?
没关系 妈妈 你怎样了
It’s okay, Mom. How are you?
-我很好 -那就好
-I’m fine. -That’s good.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你的儿子 妈妈 我是小保罗
It’s your son, Mom. It’s Paulie.
-小保罗 -是的
-Paulie. -Yeah .
记得了吗?曾经住在科法大街 你记得了吗
Remember? Used to live on Colfax Street, in the duplex. You remember?
-小保罗 -嗯
-Paulie? -Yeah .
-没错 -是小保罗吗?
-That’s right. -ls this Paulie?
我是小保罗
It is. Its Paulie.
-家里怎样了 -很好
-How’s everything at the home? -Very nice.
你♥爸♥爸和我每晚都玩琴酒纸牌游戏
Your father and I have been playing Gin Rummy every night.

Yeah.
我不认为爸爸跟你在一起 妈妈
I don’t think Pop’s there with you, Mom.
你怎样了 亲爱的
How are you doing, sweetie?
不是很好
Not very good.
这可能是我最后一次跟你谈话了
This might be the last time that I talk to you.
很好 宝贝
That’s nice, honey.
你收到我几个月前送的花了吗
Did you get the flowers I sent you a few months ago?
-花? -是的 我送你的 无所谓了
-Flowers? -Yeah, I sent you… Never mind.
我现在要挂了 好吗
Look, I’m gonna get going now, okay?
我晚点再打给你
I just wanted to call and talk to you.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我说 我爱你 你要跟我说你爱我吗
I said, I love you, Mom. Do you want to tell me that you love me?
是的 你♥爸♥爸每晚都跟我玩琴酒纸牌
Yes, dear Your father and I have been playing Gin Rummy every night.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
你代我跟爸爸问好
You tell Pop I said hi.

No.
不 不 不 不
No,no,no,no,no!
不 不 不 不
No,no,no,no,no,no!
-视频拍了吗? -求求你 别伤害她
-JABIR: Video make? -Please! Don’t hurt her!
-别伤害她 让她走 -你不拍视频 我就杀了她
-Don’t hurt her! Let her go. -I shoot if you no make video.
-不 不 不要杀她 -你给我钱 要美金
-No! No! Don’t shoot her. Don’t shoot. -You get money. American million.
我会的 我保证
I will. I will! I promise.
我保证 求求你了 她是一个母亲 她有2个孩子
I promise. Please, she’s a mother. She has two kids.
-2个孩子? -是的 她有2个孩子
-Two kids? -Yes. She has two kids.
我有5个孩子 但是现在只剩下1个
I had five. Now only one.
-你马上拍视频 -等等
-You make video now! -Wait! Wait!
-不 等等 -我给你三秒
-No, wait! -I give three seconds.
-我不知道你要我说什么 -3..
-I don’t know what you want me to say! -Three…
-好 好 好 我拍视频 – 2.. 1..
-Okay! Okay! I’ll make the video! -Two, one!
我会拍视频 求求你
I’ll make the video! I’ll make the video! Please, please, please.
我现在挂掉电♥话♥马上拍视频 好吗
I have to hang up now to make the video. Is that okay?
你有3分钟来发送视频
You have three minute to send video.
我的名字叫保罗 康罗伊
My name is Paul Conroy.
我是来自密歇根州哈斯廷斯的美国公民
I’m an American citizen from Hastings, Michigan.
我是一个为CRT工作的平民司机
I’m a civilian truck driver for Crestin, Roland and Thomas.
现在我在伊♥拉♥克♥被绑♥架♥
And I have been taken hostage somewhere in Iraq.
巴格达时间今晚9点钱我需要1百万美金
I need $1 million by 9:00 tonight, Baghdad time,
否则我会被埋在一个棺材里被撕票
or I’ll be left to die here in this coffin that I’m buried in.
我被告知如果付钱了
I’m told that if the money is paid…
我被告知如果付钱了 他们会放我走
I’m told that if the money is paid, I will be let go.
如果没有 我就会在这里死去
If it is not, I will be left to die here.
以上所述都是真实的
These threats are real and will be followed through on.
天啊
Oh, my God.
找到你了
I got you.
找到你了 狗娘样的
I got you, you motherfucker.
找到你了 找到你了 找到你了
I got you. I got you. I got you. I got you.
狗样的
Fucking A. Okay.
快 快 快 接电♥话♥
Come on, come on, come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up.
你好 我是琳达 请留下口信
Hi, this is Linda. Please leave a message.
祝你有愉快的一天
Thanks and have a great day.
琳达 我找到电♥话♥号♥码了 我找到了
Linda, I figured out the number of the phone. I got it.
我找到了
I got it!
号♥码是0792-42-884.
Okay. It’s 0792-42-884.
打国际电♥话♥ 记得加代码
Use the international calling code to dial it. I got it, baby.
我爱你 收到马上打电♥话♥给我
I love you. Call me as soon as you get this. Call me. I love you.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
Shit.

Okay.
我♥操♥ 快
Fuck. Come on.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我的名字是帕梅拉 拉蒂
My name is Pamela Lutti.
我是CRT公♥司♥旗下
I’m a food service worker at FOB Anaconda,
的员工
employed by Crestin, Roland and Thomas.
抓我的人的要求没有被满足
My captors’ requests have gone unanswered.
求求你 求求你 不要
Please. Please, don’t!
我的名字是帕梅拉 拉蒂
My name is Pamela Lutti.
求求你了 不要
Please, don’t!
如果你被埋在了棺材里面 那么你从哪里打电♥话♥来?
If you’re buried in a coffin, where are you calling from?
你拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
The number you requested,
269-948-1998.
269-948-1998.
他们是孤注一掷的罪犯
They’re criminals, desperate ones at that.
除了钱 他们什么都不在乎
They don’t care about anything other than getting…
在CRT公♥司♥ 我们与顾客….
At CRT, we work with our clients to provide…
请不要大喊大叫….
HARRIS: Sin you’re gonna have to stop shouting.
今晚9点前给我五百万 否则你就留在这里
JABIR: Five million, money tonight, 9:00 p. m., or you stay.
找到你是目前最紧急的事
DAN: Finding you is our primary concern. Bottom line.
感谢致电康罗伊一家 我们目前不在家
SHANE: Thanks for calling the Conroys. We’re not home right now.
请在B一声后留言 谢谢
Please, leave a message after the beep. Thanks!
为什么你要拍那个视频
DAN: Why the hell did you make that video?
-全都是一堆谎言 -什么?
-It’s all a bunch of lies. -What is?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-全部 -什么全部
-All Of it. -All Of What?
你根本就不在乎我们 我们对你们来说是个屁
You don’t give a shit about any of us. We’re nothing to you people.
我们会找到你的
We’re going to find you.I
滚开 丹 你以为你是保姆吗
Fuck off, Dan. You’re babysitting.
你就陪我讲电♥话♥直到我死去吧
Just gonna stay on the phone with me until I die.
你不能放弃啊 保罗
Okay. You can’t start breaking on me now, Paul.
-你要坚强 -他们杀了她而你们什么都没做
-You have to stay strong. -They shot her and you didn’t do anything.
我们不知道她被绑♥架♥了
We didn’t even know she’d been taken hostage.
-她发了三段视频 -是的 那是他们逼她这么说的
-She sent three videos. -Yeah. That’s what they told her to say.
-为什么 -我不知道
-Why? -I don’t know.
你知道什么
What do you know?
你的要求赎金视频在youtube上
That your ransom video already has
已经被点击了47 000次了
47,000 hits on YouTube.
所有主流媒体包括半岛电视台都在播放那个片段
And all the major networks are playing it, including Al Jazeera.
所以现在绑匪没有选择只能继续坚持下去
So now your captors have no choice but to follow through.
我找到这台手♥机♥的号♥码了
I found out the number to this phone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!