我来这里是因为工作 我要赚钱
Yeah. I’m here because it’s a job, to make money.
-就这样 -你来之前我有工作
-That’s it. -I have job until you come.
-现在我的家庭什么都没有了 -那不是我的错
-Now my family have nothing. -That’s not my fault!
911不是我的错 但是你们来了
9/11 was not my fault, but you still here.
萨♥达♥姆♥不是我的错 你们又来了
Saddam was not my fault, but you still here.
我告诉过你 我来这里是为了工作 是帮助重建
I told you, I’m only here to work. To help rebuild.
重建你们破坏掉的
Rebuild what you destroyed.
停下来吧 求你了 我仅仅是一个卡车司机而已
Stop! Stop! Just please, stop! I’m just a guy. I’m just a truck driver. Okay?
我没有权力做任何决定
I’m nobody that makes decisions about anything.
我只是想回家
I just want to go home.
喂?
Hello?
-你拍视频 要求赎金视频 -好 好
-You make video. Ransom video. -Yeah, yeah!
如果你让我走 我会拍个视频
I’ll make a video. If you let me go, I’ll make a video.
不 你现在就拍
No. You make video now.
-什么?现在? -用手♥机♥摄像头
-What? How? -Use video on phone.
纸条在你脚边
Near foot. You read note near foot in box.
-我没看到 -在你脚边
-I don’t see it. -Near foot.
-从盒子里面念纸条内容 -好的 好的
-Read note inside box. -Okay, okay.
-如果我拍了视频 你们让我走? -除非我们收到了钱
-If I make the video, you let me go? -Only if we get money.
没人会为了我给这500万美金的
Nobody’s going to pay $5 million for me.
那我们拿少点 100万
We take less. One million, money.
如果他们付钱 你会让我走?
If they pay, you’ll let me go?
100万
One million, money.
感谢致电康罗伊一家 我们现在不在家
SHANE: Thanks for calling the Conroys. We’re not home right now.
请在B声后留言 谢谢
Please leave a message after the beep. Thanks!
我们很抱歉 你的电♥话♥没有连接上 请重新拨♥打♥
We’re sorry, your call cannot be completed. Please, dial again.

Shit.
-保罗? -这是他的号♥码
-Dan: Paul? -Here’s his number.
-请稍等 好的 继续 -好 等等
-Hold on. All right, go ahead. -Okay. Hold on.
号♥码是07-902-24-921.
It’s 07-902-24-921.
好的数据很庞大 除非他们使用克隆电♥话♥
Okay. This is huge, Paul. Unless they’re using a cloned line,
我们可以在几分钟内查到这是在哪里拨出的电♥话♥
we should be able to find where this is coming from in minutes.
好的 我呢?你能追踪到我的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗?
Okay. What about me? Can you track my cell signal?
追踪你的手♥机♥我们遇到很多麻烦
We ‘re having a lot of trouble with yours.
看起来像是EDS的线路
Seems to be an EDS line,
或许是通过埃及中转的
probably through one of the Egyptian carriers.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
-就是追踪你的电♥话♥很难 -他要我拍一个索取赎金视频
-That it’s just not going to be easy. -He wants me to make a ransom video.
不 尽量拖延时间
No. Hold off for as long as you can.
如果这能让我离开这里 我会拍的
If it gets me out of here, I’m making it.
我们最不想见到的就是这个视频在半岛电视播放
The last thing we want is for this to end up all over Al Jazeera.
-我们? -是的
-We’? – Yes.
这个不能成为国际性事故
This can’t turn into an international incident.
这就是你们在意的?你们在意我吗?
That’s all you people care about, isn’t it? Don’t you care about me?
-我们当然在意 -我呢?
-We do. -What about me?
我们真的在意你 保罗 这就是我为什么在这里的原因
We do, Paul, we do. That’s why we’re here.
不 不 不 你们不在乎我
No, no, no, you don’t! You don’t care about me.
你不在乎我们任何人
You don’t care about any of us.
我有8个朋友在外面被杀了 今天就死了6个
I’ve had eight friends killed out here, six of them today.
-听着 保罗 -我们没有枪 没有武装
-Listen, Paul. You just… -We don’t have any guns, any armor.
-什么都没有 -那是因为你们不是军人
-Nothing. -That’s because you’re not soldiers.
这话你去跟那些把我困在这里的人
Tell that to the people who put me in this box!
-保罗 听着 -去跟那些杀了我朋友的人说
-Paul, listen. -Tell that to the people who shot my friends!
-我们在尽最大的努力 -不 你们没有
-We’re doing the best we can. -No, you’re not! You’re not!
-请冷静一点 -我来这里9个月了
-Okay, calm down. -I’ve been out here nine months.
我知道的 你们这些人仅仅在乎
I know how it works. All you guys care about
你们的秘密计划和后门政策
is your secret plans and your back-room politics.
你知道 如果我是一个外交官
You know, if I was a diplomat,
或者是人♥质♥解救小组的领导 或者哪个单位的领导
or a hostage working group leader, or what the fuck your title is,
我早就出去了
I’d be out of here by now.
但我不是 所以我只有坐在这里 闭上我的嘴等死
But I’m not, so I’m just supposed to sit in here, shut my mouth and die.
我需要你注意力集中一点 保罗
Okay, I need you to stay focused, Paul.
草泥马 丹
Fuck you, Dan.
保罗 听我说 找到你是我们的首要大事
Paul, listen to me. Finding you is our primary concern.
底线是 找你就像
Bottom line. And we ‘re searching for you
找四星上将一样努力
just as hard as we would be for a four-star general,
所以我建议你不要在浪费力气了
so don’t literally waste your breath suggesting otherwise.
我不能…我不能…
I can’t… I can’t…
你受伤了吗 保罗 你还好吗
Are you injured, Paul? Are you okay?
我不知道 他们是谁
I don’t know. Who are they?
那些把我困在这里的人是谁
The people who put me in here, who are they?
他们只是人 跟你我没什么区别
They’re just that, people. No different from you and me.
-我不是一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -他们也不是
-I’m not a terrorist. -Neither are they.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
如果你也是无家可归 挨饿…我收回那句话
If you were homeless, starving… Actually I take that back.
如果你的家庭买♥♥不起房♥ 挨饿 你会为了他们做什么
If your family was homeless and starving, what would you do for them?
-我不会杀人 -你怎么能这么肯定?
-I wouldn’t kill somebody. -How can you be sure?
有区别吗
What difference does it make?
他们是孤注一掷的罪犯
They’re criminals, desperate ones at that.
除了钱 他们什么都不在乎
They don’t care about anything other than getting the money.
所以付钱 付给他们钱
So pay them, just pay them.
相信我 如果可以这么做 我会毫不犹豫的给钱
Trust me, if it was an option, I would do that in a heartbeat.
有多少人曾经被绑♥架♥?
How many others have there been?
-自从我到这里? -是的
-Since I got here? -Yeah.
很多 记者 合同商 军人
Dozens. Journalists, contractors, soldiers.
一堆人曾经被绑♥架♥ 这是这里唯一正常运转的生意
Dozens have been taken. it’s one of the only functioning businesses out here.
你救回了多少人
How many have you rescued?
-多少 -不多
-How many? -Not many.
-告诉我他们的名字 -不
-Tell me their names. -No.
-谁都行 -谁
-Any of them. -Who?
让我相信你真的在乎他们
Make me believe that they really do matter to you.
真的真的在乎他们
That they really do matter to you.
-马克 怀特 -谁是马克 怀特
-Mark White. -Who was Mark White?
一个来自新汉普顿26岁的学生
A kid from New Hampshire. Twenty-six years old. Med student.
来这里帮助当地医生
Came over here to help out local doctors.
他怎样了
What happened to him?
-叛乱者抓了他 -什么时候
-Insurgents grabbed him. -When?
2个星期以前
About three weeks ago.
你记的住他们的名字?
You remember his name?
我记得他们所有人的名字
I remember all their names.
他还…
Is he… Did he?
是的 他还活着
Yeah. Yeah, he’s alive.
-他现在在哪里 -家里
-Where is he now? -Home.
或许很高兴的返回学校
Probably happy to be back at school.
我想离开这里
I want to get out of here.
我们找到了他 我们也能找到你
We found him. We‘ll find you, too.
怎样找?
How?
通过你给我们的号♥码我们已经有了确切的线索
We already have a solid lead on the number you gave us.
-你有? -是的 一支队伍已经赶往过去了
-You do? -Yeah. A unit’s on its way over there now.
太好了
That’s good.
-感觉很好 -是啊
-That feels good. -Yeah.
那我现在应该干什么
What… What should I do in the meantime?
我知道很困难 但是请尽量放松
I know it’s hard, but try to relax.
你越挣扎 你就会用掉越多的氧气
The more worked up you are, the more air you’re going to use.
好的 我知道了
Okay, I know.
我知道这很困难 因为我有焦虑症
I know. it’s hard, ’cause I have anxiety.
我必须吃药
I take pills for it.
-你身上有药吗? -有
-Do you have them with you? -Yeah.
很好 那就吃吧
Good. Take them.
你必须用尽一切办法来维持你的氧气水平
You need to preserve your oxygen level any way you can.
好的
Okay.
-你的打火机还点着吗? -没有
-ls your Zippo still lit? -No, not anymore.
-很好 -我感觉想呕
-All right. Good. -I feel nauseous.
-你需要冷静下来 -好的
-You have to calm down. -Okay.
还有你需要节约电量
And you need to save that battery.
我们期待10分钟内会有消息进来
We ‘re expecting some intel in about 10 minutes.
-到时打给我 -好的
-Call me back then. -Okay.
-坚持住 保罗 -我尽力
-Just hang in there, Paul. – I’m trying, okay.
-什么? -你拍视频?
-What? -JABIR: You make video?
-不 -你拍视频
-No. -You make video!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!