– She’s a figment of your imagination. – Figment?
是的 我们都是他虚构出来的
Yeah, we’re all in his head.
才不是 我是真实的
I’m not. I am real.
那你来这是干什么
What do you think you’re doing here?
度假 玩乐
Holiday? Good times?
度假 你觉得他们会想让你
Holiday? You think they’d let you
这样子见外人吗
through customs looking like that?
他去哪了
Where’s he gone?
来啊 伙计 一起玩吧
Come on, dude. We’re having fun.
来啊 伙计 我们去逛酒吧
Come on, dude. Let’s hit the bars.
史蒂芬 和我们一起去狂欢节吧
Stephen, come with us to the Fiesta.
我要把你介绍给我哥哥
Yeah, I’m going to introduce you to my brother. Ai!
保罗
Paulo.
哈维尔
Hey, Javier!
是我美丽的妹妹啊
It’s my beautiful sister!
看看你
Look at you.
你看上去棒极了
You look wonderful.
她很性感吧
Do you think she looks sexy?
是啊
Si.
好大胆子 她才23岁
How dare you? She’s only 23.
从我的酒吧里滚出去 臭变♥态♥
Get the hell out of my bar, filthy pervert.
你在干什么 哈维尔
Que haces, Javier?
少喝一点没什么的
A small amount for medicinal purposes.
医生告诉过你 不能喝酒
Que no deberias beber. Te lo dijo el doctor.
就那个医生 切
The doctor! Eurgh.
也许我能给你一杯柠檬苏打水
Maybe I could get you a lime and soda.
好的 那一定很不错
Oh, yes, that would be very lovely.
大热的天喝了它一定很提神 像今天
Very refreshing on a hot day like today.
你们中哪一个是我妹妹的如意郎君
Which one of you is making the bulls and cows with my sister?
是我 斗牛士
That’s me, matador.
已经好久没人这样叫过我了
It’s been a long time since anyone called me this.
但这是实至名归的
But it’s true.
我曾经的梦想就是当一名出色的斗牛士
I once dreamed of becoming a great matador.
但是
But…
很不幸
Sadly…
腿被刺伤了
Ah…gored in the leg.
我退回到了一张咖啡桌上
I fell back onto a coffee table.
这样啊
Oh, right.
但是你还是在斗牛 对吧
Erm…but you have fought bulls, yeah?
只有你们英国人才叫斗牛呢
Only you English call it fighting.
对于我们西班牙人 这是舞蹈
For us in Spain, it is a dance.
舞蹈
A dance?
当斗牛士进入场地和公牛一起的时候
You see, when the matador enters the ring with the bull,
那一刻 心无旁物
there is a moment when everything disappears.
公牛仰视着斗牛士
And the bull looks up at the matador.
斗牛士也俯视着公牛
And the matador looks down at the bull.
然后公牛抬起后腿
And the bull rises up onto his hind legs,
一步步的逼近斗牛士
grabs the matador close with his silver hooves,
那一刻他们翩翩起舞
and for a moment they dance…
这样看来人和牛可以共舞
in only the way a bull and a man can dance.
是的 我的朋友
Yes, my friend.
这不是斗牛 这是在跳舞
It’s not a fight. It is a dance.
我觉得主要吸引人的地方
I thought the main attraction
是看到手无寸铁的动物
was the sight of a defenceless animal
被剑刺来刺去
being stabbed repeatedly with a sword.
这是一种特殊的舞蹈 不管怎么说
It is a peculiar dance, I’ll give you this.
它就是舞蹈
But it is a dance, nevertheless.
来吧 给你们看些东西
Let me show you something.
这是胡安·贝尔蒙德的
This belonged to Juan Belmonte,
有史以来最最伟大的斗牛士
the greatest bullfighter who ever lived.
他曾好几次想要退休
He tried to retire many times.
但他却无法自拔
But he could not stop.
甚至在他六十岁大寿的时候
Even on his 60th birthday,
他仍然想去斗牛
he still wants to face the bulls.
他让他的朋友给他带一只牛来
He asks his friends to bring him one.
他们怕他会被杀死
But they fear he will be killed.
所以找了借口
And so they make excuses.
带来了一只小点的牛
And they bring him a small one.
他们说”所有大公牛都病了”
They say, ”Juan, er… all the big bulls, they are sick.”
但是他很清楚这是怎么回事
But he knows in his heart…
他的斗牛生涯一去不复返了
His life as a torero is over.
那个晚上
So this night…
他喝了三瓶葡萄酒
he drinks three bottles of wine…
和两个女人做♥爱♥
..makes love with two womans…
拿起了一支枪
..takes a gun…
对准自己开了枪
and he shoots himself.
这就是成为斗牛士的代价
This is what it means to be a matador.
太棒了
Wow.
我能试一下吗
Can I try it on?
也许在以后十年里
Maybe in ten years,
当你和上千头公牛交过手后
when you have faced a thousand bulls.
你再回来 我会打开橱柜
Then you’ll come back, I open the cabinet,
你也许可以摸摸
And you can maybe touch…
里袋的下摆
The hem of the inside pocket.
你能教我吗
Will you teach me?
不行
No.
想喝龙舌兰吗
Hip flask of tequila?
午夜停车场见
Meet me in the car park at midnight.
由于斗牛牵涉到很复杂的技巧
Because of the complicated techniques involved in bullfighting,
要成为一个合格的斗牛士
it can take up to ten years to
起码得花十年时间
become a fully-trained matador.
不幸的是 我们只有十分钟
Unfortunately, we only have ten minutes,
因为我得去机场接我姑妈
as I have to pick up my auntie from the airport.
我知道你在想什么 我们没有公牛
I know what you are thinking – we have no bull.
好吧 再想想吧
Well, think again.
现今有很多书写到斗牛的艺术
Now, much has been written about the art of bullfighting.
但是我只用一句话就能概括
But I can sum it up in one sentence.
“给牛让路 你这个傻瓜”
”Get out of the way of the bull, you idiot!
否则他会让你的后♥庭♥开花
Otherwise he will rip open your anus,
下场就像廉价的维可牢钱夹
like it was a cheap Velcro wallet.”
现在我要变成公牛了
I will now become the bull.
就是这样
Like this!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
用斗篷 你这蠢货
Use the cape! Fucking idiot!
你是游泳池里的小孩子吗
What are you, a child in a swimming pool?
盖他的头 埃洛伊萨
Cover his head! Eloisa!
埃洛伊萨 去接姑妈
Eloisa, go and get your auntie.
她在四号♥航站楼
She’s at terminal 4.
谢谢你送我圣·克里斯多夫
I’ve been wanting to say thank you for the St Christopher.
我 我觉得那不是邦尼送的
Yeah, I…I sort of guessed it wasn’t from Bunny
而且他还试着把它放进自动售货机
when he tried to put it in a slot machine.
不客气
You’re welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
你对邦尼有什么看法
So…where do you see this thing with Bunny going?
我不认为邦尼是
I don’t think Bunny is the sort of
能和你一起制定计划的那种人
person you really make plans with.
是的
Yeah.
你知道
You know…
肯奇塔总是说我应该和12个人上♥床♥
Concita always said I should sleep with 12 people.
第十三个就会倒霉运
13 would be very bad luck.
帕维尔就是第十二个
And Pawel was number 1 2.
这就是我去波兰的原因
That’s why I stayed in Poland,
即使我知道他是个
even when I found out that he was a…
大秃驴
Donkey-fucking prick.
从那时候
But then…
我就开始在想
I start to think
也许是肯奇塔错了
that maybe Concita’s not right.
也许是她害怕13这个数字
Maybe she is just scared of number 13.
也许是我害怕
Maybe I’m scared of number 13.
也许吧
Maybe.
总之

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!