我♥干♥嘛要棒打鸳鸯呢
Who am I to stand in the way of love?
你想和她上♥床♥吗
You would like to lie with her, yes?
过一会吧
Maybe later.
她温暖而洁净
She is warm and clean.
我今天早上亲自给她清理的
I clean her myself this morning.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
你的朋友死了
Your friend is dead.
淹死了 我很遗憾
Drowned. I’m sorry.
只剩我和你了
It is you and I now.
我们无能为力了
There is nothing we can do for him.
你赢了 大卷毛
伙计 干的不错吧
Oh, man. How about that?
继续 我们就要到了
Keep going, we’re nearly there.
不可思议
Incredible!
一个男人舍命只为一赌
One man risking his life, all for the beauty of a bet.
是两个
Two.
两个男人舍命
Two men risked their lives.
没错
Yeah.
跟你说 伙计
I’m telling you, buddy,
那可真是釜底抽薪
There’s no way back from here.
我感觉自己终于成为了爷们
I feel like I’ve finally become a man.
纯爷们
Real man!
天哪 她还真把那破车发动了
Oh, my god, she actually got that thing started.
你们他妈的去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you two been?
到底还去不去狂欢节了
Are we going to this fiesta or not?
稍等 亲爱的 听着
Just a sec, baby. Listen.
我不会再赌马了
I won’t be pissing around in the bookies any more.
我要更上一层楼
I’m raising the stakes.
等我们到了西班牙
When we get to Spain,
我要去斗牛
I’m gonna fight a bull.
如果你真的想当斗牛士
If you really want to be a toreador,
你应该和我哥哥聊聊
you should talk to my brother.
因为在我的记忆中 从小到大
Cos I remember, when we were growing up,
他能聊到的就只有斗牛
all he would ever talk about was bullfighting.
太棒了
It sounds great.
他其实有点痴呆
He’s technically retarded.
我们不是来玩儿的吗
We’re supposed to be having fun.
斗牛很好玩
Bullfighting is fun.
除了屠♥杀♥动物以外
There’s plenty we can do that doesn’t
我们还有很多可以玩
involve the slaughter of an animal.
你可真是天真
You’re so naive.
那你说出一项来
Name me one thing
什么能比与愤怒公牛决斗好玩
that could be half as much fun as doing battle with an angry cow.
-露天游乐场 -露天游乐场
– Fairground. – Fairground?
我喜欢露天游乐场 下个镇子上就有
I love fairgrounds. There’s one in the next town.
-太好了 -我可不要停车去游乐场
– Cool. – We’re not stopping for a fairground?
在哪停车凭什么要由你决定
Who said you get to decide where we stop?
如果你们要去游乐场 随便你们
If you two want to go to a fairground, be my guest.
但别算上我 我说真的 伙计
But count me out. I’m serious about this, dude.
我要训练 为了明天的斗牛
I’m in training. For tomorrow, I shall fight a bull.
来吧 你会喜欢的
Come on, you’ll like this.
好吧
Ok.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
别担心 只是有点旧了
Don’t worry, it’s an old ride.
不 有点古怪
No, this is odd.
没什么的
No, it’s fine.
这只是
Listen, there’s…
好吧 确实有点古怪
Ok, so this is a bit odd, actually.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
喝一杯怎样
Have a drink?
我们得待一会了
We might be a while.
你要吗
You want?
不用了 谢谢 我自己带了
No, thanks, I’ve got my own.
那都是些什么
What are those things?
你应该尝尝
You should try one.
我还不确定
I don’t know.
你会喜欢的
You’ll like it.
好蓝啊
It’s very blue.
也很好喝呢
Mm-hm, and very tasty.
我在这过夜了
Me pase para la noche
我们在床上约会
De la cama, date pim pom
我们在床上约会
De la cama, date pim pom… pim pom…
那么
So…
你一定很想回家吧
You must be looking forward to going home.
是的
Yes.
我从一开始就没想着去旅行
I never wanted to go travelling in the first place.
那你为什么还是这么做了
So why did you?
这不是我的主意
It wasn’t my idea.
是肯奇塔的主意
It was Concita.
肯奇塔是谁
Who’s Concita?
那是一个狂欢节的晚上
Ok, so one night in the Fiesta, when I was…
在我十五岁的时候
..1 5,
我喝了很多酒 吃了很多摇♥头♥丸♥
I had lots of drinks, lots of trippies,
一个人走在回家的路上
and I was walking home alone.
我的影子突然凝固了
And my shadow froze…
就像这样
Like this.
于是我说 “喂 你是要跟着我还是怎样”
So I said, ”hey, are you going to come with me or what?”
我的影子
And my shadow…
做了这个动作
Does this.
我做了这个
And I do this.
她这么做
She was like…
我这么做
I was like…
我们就这样做
We were like…
一直做了3个小时
..for three hours.
它其实没有听上去那么有趣
It wasn’t as much fun as it sounds, actually, but.
这就是肯奇塔
This is Concita.
那是我第一次看到她
The first time I see her.
好吧
Right.
那次之后 我就经常看到她
After this, I start to see her many times.
她说她无所不知
And she says that she knows everything –
该去哪些地方 该见哪些人
What places I should go, what men I should see…
一切一切
Everything.
她带我去了波兰
And she took me to Poland.
可是她只是你的幻觉
But she’s a hallucination.
不 肯奇塔真实存在
No, Concita is real.
肯奇塔一直在我身边
Concita is always with me.
她现在也在这吗
Is she here now?
不
No.
她不喜欢你
She doesn’t like you.
她在碰碰车上
She’s on the dodgems.
我做错了什么吗
What did I do?
没有 你真的很好
Nothing. You’re really nice.
但是在她眼里 你只是个朋友
But she sees you more like a… like a friend.
就像一个哥哥
You know, like a brother…
或是一个同性恋
Or a gaylord.
好吧
Right.
她喜欢邦尼吗
Does she like Bunny?
是的
Yes.
她爱邦尼
She loves Bunny.
她觉得他很
She thinks he’s…
性感
Hot stuff.
没错
Right.
有时我觉得她对男人的品位很差
Sometimes I think she has very bad taste in men.
回家时间到 我们走吧
Home time. Here we go.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底去哪了
At last! Where the hell have you been?
让我这在帮你招待客人
I’ve had to entertain your guests.
-食物 -告诉过你 没有食物
– Food! – I’ve told you, there is no food.
-狗的食盒在哪 -在顶上的碗柜里
– Bowl for dog! – Top cupboard, there.
-血腥瘾君子 -她在这干么
– Bloody junkie! – What’s she doing here?
-她是你虚构出来的 -虚构