这里全是纳粹分子
These people are Nazis.
不对 他们是中立的
They’re not. They were neutral.
中立都是装出来的
Their neutrality was a charade.
瑞士银行里装满了犹太珠宝
Their banks are full of Jewish gold.
他说的对 他完蛋了
He’s right. He’s fucked.
好吧 我们确实遇到了点小状况
All right, so we might have a slight situation here.
邦尼 你能跟他们说是你开的车吗
Listen. Bunny, will you please tell them that you were driving?
-不可能 伙计 -为什么
– No way, dude. – Why not?
-我酒还没醒呢 -这么说你也喝闷酒了
– I’m hammered. – Oh, so you’re drinking alone?
-可我酒后没开车 -我们怎么办
– Hey, I’m not driving. – What are we going to do?
-听着 亲爱的 -你要我背黑锅吗
– Listen, darling… – Are you fucking my face?
-不是 只是 -你就是让我背黑锅
– No, I’m… – You are fucking my face!
可能是有一点 但我们有麻烦了
Well, maybe slightly, but we’re in a bit of a pickle here.
好吧
Ok.
是我在冰上开车 打滑然后撞树上了
So I was driving on ice, I skid, and I hit a tree.
没错 这事很常见
Exactly. Could happen to anyone.
-太感谢了 -好吧 好吧 好吧
– Thank you so much. – Ok, ok, ok.
但你们最好现在就离开
But you’d better get out of here right now.
他们可能会信我 但你俩肯定帮倒忙
A woman alone they can believe, but not you two fucknuts.
加油 宝贝 听着 你看看
Cheers, babe. Listen, see if you can get
能不能在镇上把车修好
the van fixed while you’re in town.
还有 如果路过下注点的话
And, if you pass a bookies,
就帮我赌那匹
there’s a horse running in the…
好吧 这里 我们走了
Ok. Here. Just…we’re going.
镇上见 宝贝
See you in town, baby.
把这该死的熊带走
Hey! And take your fucking bear with you.
你干嘛要把这搞的一团糟
Why do you have to ruin everything?
-我♥干♥什么了 -你净给我帮倒忙
– What the fuck did I do? – I didn’t need this!
所有东西都放在我想放的地方
Everything was just where I wanted it.
找到了不少好东西呢 看
We’re finding loads of great stuff. Look.
-这是你的旧梳子 -我受不了了
– Here’s all your old combs. – I’m not gonna do this any more.
-可以给我吗 -别烦我
– Can I have them? – Just leave me alone.
你好
Hello.
你好 拜托
Yes. Hello! Please…
谢谢
Thank you.
我要歇五分钟
I need five minutes.
-我们得把熊扔掉 -什么 不行
– We’ve got to leave the bear. – What? No way.
那就接着走
Then keep moving.
埃洛伊萨这会肯定已经到镇上了
Eloisa will be in town by now.
你好
Hello.
你好 我们想去镇上
Hello. We’re trying to get to town.
你知道哪儿有公交车或是出租车吗
Do you know anywhere we can get a taxi or a bus?
公交车
Bus?
没有
No.
出租车呢
Or a taxi?
出租车 没有
Taxi? No.
天哪
Oh, Christ!
我喜欢
I like.
很漂亮
Very beautiful.
可以给我吗
Can I have?
不行 小棕是我们的
No, no. Mrs Brown stays with us.
过来 跟我来
Come, come with me.
有吃 有住 有玩 来吧
Food, shelter, good times. Come.
跟上我 过来
Follow me. Come along.
这边走 来吧
This right way. Here we go.
我不知道这是否合适
I’m not sure about this.
来吧 没事的
Come on, it will be fine.
欢迎来我家 陋室一间 抱歉有点乱
Welcome to my home. Simple home. Sorry for mess.
坐吧
Take seat.
不是那里 那里
Not there! Over there.
客厅里
In lounge.
-来 喝点 -谢谢
– Here. Drink this. – Thank you.
不错 温牛奶
Nice…warm milk.
味道很好
It’s delicious.
是狗奶
From dog.
你不喜欢我的奶吗
You not like my milk?
没有 只是我更习惯喝牛的奶
No, not at all. It’s just I’m more used to cow’s milk.
这是牛奶
This milk from Cow.
她名字叫牛
This is Cow.
她是我所有母狗里产奶最多的
She has most productive teat of all my bitches.
太好了
Great.
到你了
Now you.
你还有点什么别的吗
You haven’t got anything else, have you?
你不喜欢牛吗
You not like Cow?
不喜欢
Not really, no.
罐装中度拉格[啤酒]要么
Can of medium strength Lager?
好 太好了 谢谢
Yeah. Great. Thanks.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
玛蒂尔达来一句
Mathilda goes woof!
维拉那来一句
Svetlana say woof!
欢乐时光啊
Good times!
开始有点恶心
After I’d been sick a couple of times, I
但我已经开始喜欢上狗奶了
actually started to quite like that milk.
-这些狗还不赖 -天色晚了 伙计
– Not bad, these dogs. – It’s getting late, though, man.
我们得上路了
We ought to push off.
我们要走了 小狗狗们
We’re gonna have to say goodbye, wooffles.
我看明白了
I see what is going on here.
没错 我盯了你一晚上
Yeah. All night I watch you.
眉来眼去
Flirting.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你现在想搞她了是吗
And now you want to fuck her, huh?
你的狗吗
Your dog?
闭上嘴 你个浪荡的婊♥子♥
Shut your mouth, you tainted bitch!
说真的 我一点不想和她上♥床♥
Honestly, I really don’t want to sleep with her.
那你裤子里的小帐篷是怎么回事
Then why you make explosion in your trouser, huh?
伙计
Oh, dude.
天哪
Jesus.
抱歉 天太冷了 她就躺在我旁边
I’m sorry. It was cold, she was lying against me, I…
我不知道
I don’t know.
你搞我的老婆
You fuck my wife, huh?
我就搞你的老婆
I fuck your wife.
我没有老婆
I haven’t got a wife.
那这位美女是谁
And who is this beautifuI woman here?
别用你的脏手碰她
Hey. You keep your hands off her.
大男子汉出现了
Oh, big man, huh?
大卷毛男子汉
Big curly man.
你要冲冠一怒为红颜吗
You gonna fight me for her?
我要冲冠一赌
I’ll bet you for her.
赌
Bet?
是的 你这儿有牌吗
Yeah, you know, you got any playing cards?
筛子 打栗子呢[游戏]
Dice? Couple of conkers?
我不玩这些 我是爷们 纯爷们
I don’t play these games. I am man – real man.
那好吧
All right, then.
看到那边的小岛没
See that island over there?
我赌我可以在冰层下游到那边
I bet I can swim to that island under the ice.
这不可能
This is impossible.
-没人能做到 -那我们走着瞧
– No man can do this. – Well, we’ll see.
如果我做到了 熊还是归我们
And if I make it, we keep the bear.
如果失败了
If not…
她就任你处置了
..you may do with her as you wish.
我说一句
Just a quick word.
你♥他♥妈♥这是在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
你能做到的 对吧
You can do this, can’t you?
我不知道 所以说这是赌博嘛
Well, I don’t know. That’s why it’s a bet.
成交不
Deal?
成交
Deal.
手臂很强壮 不错
Good strong arms.
或许一会我们可以大干一场
Perhaps we will be fucking later.
她爱你
She loves you.
挺好的
That’s nice.