妈的 我的圣·克里斯多夫哪儿去了
Oh, my fucking god. Where is my St Christopher?
-是你偷的吗 -你偷了吗
– Have you stolen him? – Have you stolen her St Christopher?
-我什么也没拿 -停车
– I haven’t taken anything. – Pull over.
我们一定要找到它 我们必须找到它
We have to find it! We need to find it.
你是不是真的不明白到底发生了什么
I don’t know if you are really aware what is happening here.
找不到圣·克里斯多夫 我们会死掉的
If we don’t find my St Christopher, we’re going to die!
-你必须得停车 停车啊 -把车停下
– You have to pull over! Pull over, buddy! – Stop the car!
你们闭嘴
Stop this!
没人会因为一只猫死掉的
Nobody’s going to die of a cat!
就算发生事故 也是因为
The only thing that’s going to cause
你们俩在这瞎叫的
an accident is you two larking around!
坐好 闭嘴
Sit down and shut up!
我不会停车的
I am not pulling over!
-干嘛又停车了 伙计 -要加点油
– Why are you pulling over, dude? – Need some petrol.
真尴尬 尤其在你
Bit embarrassing…
发表了那么一番言论之后
..after your little speech.
真安静啊
A quiet word, dude.
为什么你要把一切都搞砸
Why are you fucking this up?
把什么搞砸了
Fucking what up?
她幸运一些又会怎么样呢
So she’s got a few lucky charms. So what?
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
你好不容易遇到个能上的女孩
You finally meet someone you stand
看看你做了什么
a chance with and what do you do?
你径直就走上了友谊之路
You crawl straight into the friend
战战兢兢地像个几内亚的小猪崽
zone like a scaredy little Guinea pig.
听着 我没兴趣 好吗
Listen. I’m not interested. Ok?
就算你以为我喜欢她 我也有一年没做♥爱♥了
Even if I did like her, which I don’t, I’m having a year off sex.
所以别管我的事 好吗
So just back off. Ok?
好吧
All right.
什么也不说了
Won’t say another word.
我想说的是 不要再来一个米兰妮了
All I’m saying is, we don’t want another Melanie on our hands.
我不是你 邦尼
I’m not you, Bunny.
我不用每5分钟就得找人搞一炮
I don’t have to fuck something every
就像狗看到骨头那样
five minutes, like a dog with a bone.
好吧 上帝啊
Ok. Jesus.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
不见了 我不开车了 这很不吉利
He has gone. I am not going to drive, very unlucky.
没关系 没有圣·克里斯多夫也没关系
It’s all right. We don’t need a St Christopher.
我们还有圣·史蒂芬呢 他开车很安全的
St Stephen wilI drive. He’s very safe.
进来吧
Come on in.
这只大熊真可爱
You’ve got a lovely big bear.
-明天我要收拾她 -为什么
– Yes, I’m beating her tomorrow. – What for?
因为它干坏事了
For being a bad bear.
真的吗
Really?
当然不是 你个傻蛋 给她除尘而已
No, you bloody idiot. To get the dust off her.
过来 你们三个住楼上
Come through. You three are upstairs.
我搞不清楚你们谁和谁是一对
I don’t know who’s doing what with whom,
所以给你们准备了三个单间
so I’ve given you three singles.
-晚安 伙计 -晚安
– Night, dude. – Night-night.
-晚安 -晚安
– Night. – Night.
-晚安 宝贝 -晚安
– Good night, baby. – Night.
外面飘着雪
Snowing outside
我在花♥园♥中
In the garden here now
纵然再过千年
A thousand years wilI pass
我也依然不知晓
But stilI I won’t know…
稍等
Just a minute.
伙计
Hey, dude.
你好
Hi.
你是来找埃洛伊萨的吗
Oh. Are you after Eloisa?
不是 我只是
No, no. No, I just…
来问问你们有没有要洗的衣服
wondered if you needed any laundry done?
洗衣服
Laundry?
好啊 好主意
Yeah. Good idea.
等等
Oh. Hang on.
在这儿呢
There she is.
很好
Great.
我现在去装一桶开始洗
Well, I’lI just go and put a load on.
等等 伙计
Oh, listen, dude.
你这儿有套子没
You haven’t got a johnny, have you?
干嘛
What for?
你说呢
“What for?”
对 有的
Oh, right. Yes.
很好 我和埃洛伊萨一会儿就要那啥
Yeah, I think me and Eloisa are about to er…
交合
get it together.
很好
Great. Good.
没错 我确实有
Yep. Well, I do, yes, as a matter of fact.
太好了 伙计
Great. Cheers, buddy.
还有没有富余的
You haven’t got any more, have you?
当然
Sure.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
我不想讨人嫌 可是
I don’t wanna take the piss here, but erm…
-一条都给你好了 -太好了
– Why don’t you just take the lot? – Great.
棒极了
Oh, that’s brilliant.
你带这么多干什么 伙计
What have you got alI these for, dude?
我只是想着万一你觉得无聊
Oh, well, I just thought if you were bored…
也许我们可能会打 水仗
you might want to have a…water fight.
好吧 过来
AlI right. Come here.
这感觉不错
That does me good.
-晚安 伙计 -晚安
– Night, dude. – Night-night.
等等 或许明天我们可以打水仗
Oh, hey. Maybe we could have that water fight tomorrow, yeah?
-好啊 -好
– Great. – Yeah.
如果还有套子剩下的话
If there’s any johnnies left!
应该会有 应该会有
There should be. There should be.
喂 米兰妮 是你啊 尼尔
Hi, Melanie. Oh…hi, Neil.
抱歉 尼尔 我知道我说过不再打了
Sorry, Neil, I know I said I wouldn’t
但米兰妮在
call again, but is Melanie…
好吧 向她问好
Well, send her my…best.
伙计
Dude.
伙计 醒醒
Dude, wake up.
什么事
What?
给你准备了礼物 跟我来
Got you a present. Come with me.
过来 大熊 收拾你的时间到了
Come along, then, bear. It’s time for your beating.
你从哪冒出来的
Who are you?
你得爱护这熊 她是你的啦 伙计
You gotta love the bear. She’s all yours, buddy.
作为我们友情的见证
Sign of our friendship.
可这是你偷来的 邦尼
But you stole it, Bunny.
没事 谁不从旅馆里顺手牵羊
It’s fine. People take shit from hotels all the time. Lighten up.
来吧 伙计 踩油门啊
Come on, dude. Put your foot down.
这里限速五十
The limit’s 50.
谁都知道超速百分之十没事的
Everyone knows you can get away with 10 per cent.
的确如此
It’s true.
说的对 我们都随心所欲吧
You’re right. Let’s all just do what we want.
该死
Fuck.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
这就是把圣·克里斯多夫弄丢了的后果
This is what happens when you don’t have a St Christopher.
我知道 很抱歉 我失控了
I know. I’m sorry, really. I just lost control.
你原先不是开的很慢的吗
You were going so slowly.
我知道 可能是有点醉了
I know. I think maybe I’m a little bit drunk or something.
醉了
Drunk?
-你酒后驾车 -没有
– You’re drinking and driving? – No.
我是说 我昨晚喝了一些
I mean, I had a few last night,
但睡过一晚肯定没事了
but I’m sure I slept it off.
-独自喝闷酒吗 伙计 -有多肯定
– Drinking alone, dude? – How sure?
-我很确定 -很确定
– I’m pretty sure. – “Pretty sure”?
是的
Yes.
很确定也没用 警♥察♥不吃这套
Pretty sure is not good enough, not for the police.
天哪 我要蹲监狱了
Oh, my god. I’m going to prison.
你不会蹲监狱的
You’re not going to prison.
我要进监狱了 要被鸡♥奸♥了
I’m going to prison. I’ll be raped.
-没人会被鸡♥奸♥ -这可是瑞士
– No-one’s going to be raped. – This is Switzerland!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!