They make love in the street.
是吗
Wow!
是啊
Yeah.
听起来真糟糕
It sounds awful.
看来我没邀请你一起去倒是件好事
Well…it’s a good thing I didn’t invite you along, then.
可我是说 从人类学角度来讲 这很吸引人
Oh, but I mean it sounds fascinating, anthropologically.
从人类学角度来讲 真惊人
Anthropologically, it’s incredible.
我该走了
I’d better be going.
回头见
See you around.
“回头见”
”See you around”?
你去了那么久 我还以为
You were gone for ages. I thought
你已经搞定她了呢
you were getting your balls in.
你还在这干什么
What are you still doing here?
你应该在去西班牙的路上啊
You should be halfway to Spain by now.
-那我能怎么办呢 -找辆车 载她一程啊
– What could I have done? – Got a car, given her a lift.
怎么找车啊
How would I get a car?
这事交给我了
Leave that to me.
-邦尼 -闭嘴 你这个丢脸的家伙
– Bunny… – Hush now! You’re in disgrace.
好吧
Right!
你们这群蹩脚的波兰佬
Which one of you tinpot Polacks
有谁想拿到这笔奖金吗
wants to raise the stakes?
我要他妈的柠檬 给我柠檬
I need fucking lemon! Lemon!
最后一个了
Just one more.
加油啊
Come on!
成功
Yeah!
成功
Yeah!
是谁拯救了你
Who’s your daddy?
我不想要车
I didn’t want a car.
你都不知道你要什么
You don’t know what you want.
好吧 表现得酷一点
All right now. Just be cool.
-你好 -你好
– Hey. – Hey.
-想搭车吗 -我们想去参加狂欢节
– Fancy a lift? – We thought we’d check out the fiesta.
我还以为你不喜欢酒
Oh, I thought you didn’t like wine or
不喜欢跳舞 不喜欢在大街上做♥爱♥呢
dancing or making love in the street.
我们吃太多螃蟹了 我们想去赌一把斗牛
We’ve had enough of the crabs. We wanna bet on the bulls.
不错
Yes.
好吧
Ok.
多谢
Thanks.
好吧 伙计 放轻松
All right, dude, relax.
-跟她聊聊天就会好的 -好吧
– Talk to her. You’ll be fine. – Ok.
不过切记不要再说教了
Just don’t go into another long rant
什么分号♥的衰落啦
about the demise of the semicolon.
好的
Right.
女孩们可不喜欢谈语法 你现在知道了
Girls don’t like grammar chat. You know that now.
对了 让你的嘴唇保持湿润
Oh, and try and keep your lips moist.
你嘴巴周围常常变得很干燥
You have a tendency to get very dry around the mouth area.
-是吗 -是的
– Do I? – Mm-hm.
紧张的时候 不要犯老♥毛♥病
Try not to do that thing you do when you’re nervous,
不要不停地清嗓
when you clear your throat all the time.
-你什么意思 -你知道的
– What do you mean? – You know.
“你好 我叫 史蒂芬’
”Hello, my name’s Stephen.”
-我没那样过 -不过你确实
– I don’t do that. – I’m afraid
经常那样 伙计 很抱歉
you do do that, dude. Sorry.
不过不管怎样 千万不要走朋友之路
But whatever you do, don’t go into the friend zone.
什么叫朋友之路
What’s the friend zone?
没什么 别担心
It’s nothing to worry about.
好吧 让我们看看这辆小宝贝的威力吧
Right…let’s see what this baby can do.
嘿 伙计 嘿 伙计
Hey, dude. Hey, dude.
嘿 伙计 嘿 伙计
Hey, dude. Hey, dude.
干嘛
What?
4点了 伙计
Four o’clock, dude. Nearly time for
快到大赛时间了 这次我们非赢不可
the big race. Got a dead cert.
你搞了太多次”非赢不可”了
I’ve had too many of your dead certs.
我赌马赢了 赌螃蟹也赢了 你还想怎么样
I’ve won on horses, I’ve won on crabs. What more do you want?
只要下个注 不过花你五分钟时间
Just nip down the bookies. It’ll only take you five minutes.
莫非你不敢走出这间屋子吗
Unless you can’t leave the house.
我可以的
I can.
那就去啊 我赌你不敢
Go on, then. I bet you.
好吧
All right.
嘿 伙计
Hey, dude.
你不会把我一个人留在这儿的 对吧
You weren’t gonna leave me out there, were you?
是的 是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
顺便说一下 我很喜欢你房♥间的样子
I love what you’ve done with the place, by the way.
给你个小建议
Little tip for you.
我觉得你需要更多的盒子
I think what you need is more boxes
里面随机装点老旧无用的废品
filled with random old shit.
把物品摆放地井然有序很重要
It’s important to stay organised.
我觉得你这个人不是很有趣
I take it you’re not entertaining much.
倒不是说女人们不爱盒子
Not that women don’t love boxes.
这里面都是什么烂东西啊
I mean, what is all this shit?
邮票 橡皮圈
Stamps, rubber bands…
吸管 95-96年
..Drinking straws ’95-96.
你还给这些吸管标上了葡萄酒的年份
Yeah, that was a vintage year for the old straw.
拜托了 邦尼 别动这些
Please, Bunny, just leave them.
-蟹船长 找到了 -把它放回去
– Captain Crab. Bingo! – Put it back!
拜托不要是蔬菜套餐啊
Please don’t be a vegetarian option.
那不是吃的
It’s not food.
是地图
Oh, maps.
我记得这些
I remember these.
欢迎来到德国
上帝
Jesus!
我刚算出来 如果这些赌注下对了的话
I’ve just worked out that if all these bets come in,
我就能赢
I’m gonna win…
34亿英镑
3.4 billion pounds.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking my face?
我没有开玩笑
I am not fucking your face.
真的吗
Wow!
显然风险很高 不过我觉得今天会走运的
Obviously they’re all long shots, but I am feeling lucky today.
我觉得你会赢
I think you will win.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why’s that?
因为昨天一个吉普赛人卖♥♥给我一只兔子脚
Because yesterday a gypsy sold me a foot of a rabbit.
她说这会给我和朋友们带来好运
She said it will bring luck to me and all my friends.
也许你真能赢10亿
Maybe you will win 1 billion.
-好棒 -好棒
– Primo! – Primo!
兔子脚
A rabbit’s foot.
是的 他们是幸运物
Yeah. They are very lucky.
对兔子来说可不是好运
Not for the rabbit.
什么
What?
-别再说了 伙计 -我说 对兔子来说不是好运
– Let it go, dude – I said, not for the rabbit.
考虑到那只兔子被杀然后被肢解的话
On account of the rabbit being killed and dismembered.
无所谓 是对我来说是好运
No, lucky for me.
我不知道那只兔子怎么样 可能他还好
I don’t know about the rabbit. Maybe he is ok.
也许他还很高兴
Maybe he is happy.
很高兴
A happy hoppy.
-伙计 -只有兔子这样 还是别的动物都是
– Dude… – Just rabbits, or would any animal do –
狗 袋鼠 猫
A dog, kangaroo, a cat…
猫
Cat?
你是傻瓜吗 猫是很不吉利的
What are you, a silly bottom? Cats are very unlucky.
在西班牙 如果你踩到一只猫
In spain, if you step on a cat,
你就要朝它吐唾沫 不然就会倒大霉的
you have to spit on him or it’s very bad luck.
什么 我昨天就踩到猫了 那会怎么样
What? I did that yesterday. What’ll happen?
-你会死掉的 -死掉
– You will die. – Die?
我们得掉头往回开
We’ve gotta turn around.
我才不会为了这种蠢事而掉头呢
I’m not turning around so you can spit on a cat.
-我会死的 -不会 没有人会死的
– I’m gonna die. – No-one’s going to die.
别担心 我有护身符
Don’t worry, I have the San Cristobal.
什么
What?
如果你信仰圣·克里斯多夫
If you believe in St Christopher, you
你就不会死 他比猫的法力强大
will not die. It’s stronger than a cat.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank god.
不会吧
No.