What you talking about?
你这么近搞得我不舒服
It’s unnaturally close.
好吧 这是这个世界的错 不是吗
Yeah, this is what’s wrong with the world, isn’t it, hm?
午夜时分 如果两个人
A couple of buddies can’t cuddle up
没有热吻
together in the middle of the night
就睡在一起
without tongues wagging,
会有人管的
people judging…
-你喝酒了吗 -是啊
– Have you been drinking? – Yes.
听着 邦尼 你能离我远点吗
Look, Bunny, can you just get off me, please?
天哪 为什么你光着身子
Oh, my God. Why are you naked?
我最近不是很走运
Yeah, I had a bit of bad luck.
怎么了
What happened?
那套衣服呢
Where’s the suit?
我没法对你说谎 伙计
I can’t lie to you, dude.
我输给一个很肥的吉普赛人
I lost it to a fat gypsy.
什么
What?
这不是我的错 他耍诈
It wasn’t my fault. He cheated.
好吧 我很肯定他耍诈了
Well, I’m pretty sure he cheated.
不然的话 他就是太会玩牌了
Either that or he’s just really good at cards.
-你必须把它弄回来 -不妙啊 伙计
– You’ve got to get it back. – No dice, dude.
这个混♥蛋♥连裤子都不让我穿
The fucker wouldn’t let me keep my pants.
那其实不算是那套衣服的一部分
Technically that’s not even part of the suit.
我不能早上4点钟和一个
But you try reasoning with a big
又大又肥的吉普赛人理论 还光着身子
fat gypsy at 4am in the nuddy-nud.
-没办法的 伙计 -哈维尔会疯了的
– It can’t be done, dude. – Javier’s gonna go mental.
我知道
I know.
我知道他会疯了的
I know he’s gonna go mental.
所以我们得在他起来之前离开这 收拾一下
That’s why we’ve gotta get out of here before he wakes up. Pack!
我不会走的
I’m not going,
邦尼
Bunny.
什么
What?
抱歉
Sorry.
不是吧
Oh, come on, buddy.
你得帮我离开这里
You’ve gotta help me out here.
我要留下来
I’m staying.
你不能丢下我
You can’t abandon me.
看看我
Look at me.
我需要你
I need you.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
至少给我条裤子吧
At least give me some pants.
给我买♥♥张火车票
And buy me a train ticket.
给我条裤子吧 伙计
Give me some pants, dude.
给我裤子
Give me some pants!
火车还要几个小时后才开
Train’s not for a couple of hours.
我们不能最后喝一杯吗
Sure I can’t tempt you into one last little drinkie?
我要走了 邦尼
I’ve got to go, Bunny.
我想在她起来的时候回到那里
I want to be there when she wakes up.
然后解释发生了什么
Explain what’s happened.
听着 为什么不给她打个电♥话♥
Look, why don’t I give her a call?
邦尼 不要
Bunny, don’t.
说真的 我会给她解释所有事的
Seriously, I’ll explain what happened.
我能唬弄过去的 没事的
I’ll smooth things over. It’ll be fine.
真的吗
Really.
求你别这样
Please.
好的
Ok.
那么
Well…
旅途愉快
Have a good trip.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
希望你心想事成
I hope everything works out for you.
-喂 -埃洛伊萨
– Si? – Eloisa.
我是邦尼
It’s Bunny.
听着 我有些事情要告诉你
Listen, there’s something I need to tell you.
是关于你哥哥的衣服的
About your brother’s suit.
发生了什么
What’s up?
我刚刚和邦尼通过电♥话♥了
I just spoke to Bunny.
-他把所有事都告诉我了 -什么
– He told me everything. – What?
你不能丢下我
You can’t abandon me.
我刚刚跟邦尼通过电♥话♥
I just spoke to Bunny.
我需要你
I need you.
邦尼 没了你我怎么办
Hey, Buddy. What am I gonna do without you?
真不敢相信她会对你这样
I can’t believe she flew off at you like that.
我都说了 所有的事情
I fessed up and everything.
我猜你是 受牵连了
Hm. Guilt by association, I suppose.
我的意思是 有很多事情
I mean, there were a couple of things
在事后我本来能忘记的
I could have been clearer on, in hindsight,
但是这是条很大的伤痕
but it was a very bad line.
你知道 伤得很厉害
You know, very crackly.
而我醉的厉害
And I was very drunk.
如果要平衡这些的话
Throw all that into the equation…
说实话 整件事情就搞砸了
..Whole thing was a bit of a blur, to be honest.
重要的是 我们在回去的路上
The important thing is, we’re back on the road.
火车上的男孩
Boys on the train.
要吃橄榄吗
Olive?
来吧 就像我要把他们都摆平一样
Come on. Feel like I’m hogging them here.
不要吗
No?
来吧 振作点 伙计
Come on. Chin up, dude.
你很快就会忘记她
You’ll be over her in no time.
我的意思是 老实说 把手放在胸口
I mean, honestly, hand on heart,
你还能记得她长什么样子吗
can you even remember what she looks like?
至少我不行
I know I can’t.
而我曾经离她的脸比你
And I was closer to her face a hell
近得多 次数也比你多
of a lot more often than you were.
并不是想跟你比 但是
Not to put too fine a point on it, but…
我们都知道我说的是什么
We both know what I’m talking about.
没必要在这个问题上纠缠那么久
There’s no need to dwell on that at this stage.
告诉你 我们可以去你想去的任何地方
Tell you what, we can go anywhere you want.
你想去的任何地方
Anywhere you want.
不 听我说 不要那么敏感
No. Listen to me, being insensitive.
我会选择
I’ll choose.
让邦尼来负责转变吧
Let Bunny take charge for a change.
我们走
Here we go.
你到底做了什么 邦尼
What is it you actually do, Bunny?
你说我是个失败者
You talk about me not doing anything,
但是你成功过吗
but what have you ever achieved?
你去西班牙去斗牛结果怎么样呢
You go to Spain to fight a bull and what happens?
你醉了
You get pissed,
大闹停车场 结果被起诉
fuck around in a car park, nick a suit,
然后就去打牌了
and then head out to play cards.
-你要我去斗牛吗 -我不是
– You want me to fight a bull? – I don’t…
-我现在就去斗牛 -这不是牛的问题
– I’ll fight a bull now. – It’s not about the bull.
我记得你说过这太危险
I thought you said it was dangerous and
而且不道德 这他妈算什么
morally repugnant, but what the hell!
现在那里就有牛 田里到处都是
There’s bulls out there now. Fields chock-full of them.
走吧 朋友
Let’s go, Amigo.
我不想
I don’t…
我不想再做这种事情了
I don’t want to do this any more.
你无法自拔
You can’t help it.
我要回家
I want to go home.
停下
Hey, whoa. Stop.
那儿有头牛 我来搞定它
There’s one. Got him.
这太他妈搞笑了 我们回去吧
This is fucking ridiculous. Let’s go back.
不不 我会去和这头牛单挑
No, no. I’m going to fight this bull.
我可不会救你的 伙计
I’m not going to save you, Bunny.
我不需要
You won’t have to.
公牛
Toro!
我错过什么了吗
Have I missed anything?
没有
No.
公牛
Toro!
再来一次
Again.
快结束了 伙计
Not long to go now, buddy.
来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!