Where’s Cheech? – Get the fuck outta here. Get outta here.
废物
Sucker.
你这次是真玩完了,奇契 – 我认为他…
You crapped out for the last time, Cheech. – I think he’s…
西尔维娅,我在花♥园♥里,照看玫瑰
I’m in the garden, Sylvia, tending roses.
哦,达令,要是我们有个孩子就好了
Oh, darling, if we just had a baby.
我真想有个孩子 – 我们经历过这些了
That’s all I think about. – We’ve been through all this before.
奇契!奇契
Cheech! Cheech.
戴维
David.
整出戏的最后… – 嗯?
The last line… – Yes?
一句台词
in the play.
安排西尔维娅·博丝顿说…
Tell Sylvia Poston…
她怀孕了
to say she’s pregnant.
这会是完美的结局
It’ll be a great finish.
哦,天,这点子太完美了 – 不,不要说话
Oh, God, that’s so great. – No. Don’t speak.
不要说话
Don’t speak.
“杰作”!“惊人的戏剧”
“A masterpiece.” “A theatrical stunner.”
“最高水平的艺术品”
“A work of art of the highest quality.
这个评论员最欣赏的时刻,是在第三幕里…
One of the greatest moments of this reviewer’s experience was in Act Ill…
当中尉回来和情妇对质时
when the Lieutenant returns and confronts his mistress.
他听到远处传来,越来越响的枪声…
We hear distant gunshots, which get louder and louder…
无比生动的象征着中尉,不堪回首的战争记忆
bringing the Lieutenant’s twisted military past and violent tendencies…
以及暴♥力♥倾向
into bold bas-relief.
编剧兼导演戴维·谢恩,是戏剧界十年来最大的发现
Writer-director David Shayne is the find of the decade.
戴维去哪了? – 不知道,他本该在这的
Where is David? – I don’t know. I assumed he’d be here.
弗伦德!
Flender!
弗伦德,起来,我是戴维·谢恩
Flender, wake up. It’s David Shayne.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
求你了,弗伦德,弗伦德!
Please, Flender. Flender!
哈哈!看谁来了,百老汇成功人士
Ha-ha! Look who’s here. The big Broadway success.
我不写畅销剧目,我写的都是艺术
I don’t write hits. My plays are art.
我故意让它们没法上演 – 艾伦在吗?
They’re written specifically to go unproduced. – Is Ellen there?
她不在 – 我觉得她在
No, she’s not here. – I think she is.
恭喜你成功,戴维
Congratulations on your hit, David.
我早就知道你会成功 – 呵呵,这个,你错了
I always knew ya had it in you. – Yeah, well, you were wrong.
我得…我得问你个问题 – 什么?
I have to… I have to ask you a question. – What?
你爱的是我这个艺术家,还是我这个人?
Did you love me as the artist or as the man?
都有 – 那么如果我告诉你,我并不真是艺术家呢?
Both. – Well, what if it turned out that I wasn’t really an artist?
我能爱一个不是艺术家的男人…
I could love a man if he’s not a real artist…
但我不会爱一个不够男人的艺术家
but I couldn’t love an artist if he’s not a real man.
这…这…这也太学术了,她现在跟我,你现在跟我了
Th-This is all academic. She’s with me now. You’re with me now.
你真的要跟弗伦德了? – 对
Do you really want to be with Flender? – Yes.
嘿!弗伦德功夫一流 – 哦
Hey! Flender is a great lover. – Ohh.
嘿,我跟弗伦德睡过,他也就一般般 – 真的吗?
Hey, I slept with Flender. He was just okay. – Really?
瑞塔,这算什么!你说什么呢?
Rita, please! What are you talking about?
那发生在多年前我的单身阶段
That was years ago, during your free-love period.
我觉得我们是互动的,我觉得他很棒
I feel it’s relational. For me, he’s great.
哈,真有趣,你们讨论的是纯技术层面吗?
Huh, interesting. Are you talking pure mechanics or what?
他的技巧令人叹服 – 令人叹服?
His technique is prodigious. – Prodigious?
你把性和爱搞混了 – 没有,对我来说,爱是很深的
You’re confusing sex and love. – No, for me, love is very deep.
性只要有那么几寸就够了
Sex only has to go a few inches.
你…你们都错过重点了,重点是,我一天能给予很多次享受
Y-You’re all missing the point. The point is, I can give pleasure many times a day.
哦得了,弗伦德,数量和质量有关吗?
Oh, now really, Flender. What has quantity got to do with it?
数量影响质量 – 谁说的?
Quantity affects quality. – Says who?
卡尔·马♥克♥思♥ – 哦,又扯到经济学上了
Karl Marx. – Oh, so now we’re talking economics.
性♥爱♥就是经济学 – 艾伦,下来,我要跟你聊聊
Sex is economics. – Bullshit. Ellen, come down here. I wanna talk to you.
我爱你,我想见你,下来吧
I love you. I wanna see you. Come down here.
好吧 – 好吧?你什么意思?好吧?我怎么办?
All right. – What do you mean “All right”? What about me?
你很棒,弗伦德,但没用的,我没法忘掉戴维
You’re great, Flender, but it’s no use. I’ll never get over David.
你看不出吗?每次高♥潮♥时我都在喊“戴维!戴维!”
Couldn’t you tell? Each time I climaxed, I’d scream, “David! David!”
我还以为是“干吧!干吧”
I thought you were saying, “Do it! Do it!”
弗伦德,别说了,让他们在一起吧
Flender, stop it. Leave ’em alone.
你看不出他们相爱吗?
Can’t you see they love each other?
我以这话作结:住在阁楼里面…
I’m finished with it: living in the garrets…
吃奶酪喝红酒,在咖啡馆里探讨艺术
eating cheese and drinking wine and analyzing art in coffee houses.
这样的生活结束了,我爱你
It’s over. I love you.
我想和你结婚,我们回匹兹堡 – 但你成功了
I want us to get married. We’ll go back to Pittsburgh. – But you’re a success.
你导了一出好戏,为什么突然改主意了? – 我们生几个孩子
You have a hit. Why the sudden change? – We’ll have kids.
因为我浪费了太多时间,我爱你 – 可你是艺术家啊
Because I’ve wasted too much time already. I love you. – But you’re an artist.
不,我不是,我不是
No, I’m not. I’m not.
在回去的火车上我再跟你细说
I’ll explain it all to you on the train back to Pittsburgh.
有两件事我是确定的,第一件是我爱你
There’s two things of which I’m certain. One is that I love you.
第二件就是,我不是艺术家
Two is that I’m not an artist.
好了,我说出来了,现在我轻松多了
There, I said it, and I feel free.
我不是艺术家
I’m not an artist.
你愿意嫁给我吗? – 愿意
Will you marry me? – Yes.
♪ We’re all alone, no chaperone can get our number ♪
♪ The world’s in slumber ♪
♪ Let’s misbehave ♪
♪ There’s something wild about you, child ♪
♪ That’s so contagious ♪
♪ Let’s be outrageous ♪
♪ Let’s misbehave ♪
♪ When Adam won Eve’s hand he wouldn’t stand for teasin’ ♪
♪ He didn’t care about those apples out of season ♪
♪ They say that spring means just one thing ♪
♪ To little lovebirds ♪
♪ We’re not above birds ♪
♪ Let’s misbehave ♪
♪ Let’s misbehave ♪
♪ Let’s misbehave ♪
♪ lf you’d be just so sweet and only meet your fate, dear ♪
♪ Twould be the great event of 1928, dear ♪
♪ Let’s misbehave ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!