Most people assume “suitcase,” you know, ’cause it’s a train,
过夜什么的
overnight and all.
但你…
But you….
你说”公事包”
You said “briefcase.”
我没说过”公事包”
I never said “briefcase.”
我想…
I think…
我找到我的柴油机了
I found my Diesel.
你知道京都等着我们的是什么
You know what’s waiting for us in Kyoto.
我们应该下车 现在
We should just get off this train. Now.
如果你认为我在没有柠檬 或公事包的情况下车
If you think I’m stepping off this train without Lemon or the case,
你一定是错了
you must be mistaken.
好 公事包在头等舱休息室
Okay. Well, the case is in the first – class lounge.
在酒吧后面 垃圾桶里面 是你的
It’s behind the bar. It’s in a trash can. It’s yours.
我 我会下车
Me, I’m getting off.
我要去寻找一座寺庙 重新评估我的选择什么的
I’m gonna go find a temple and reevaluate my choices or something.
听起来很好 但事情是这样的
Ooh, that sounds very lovely, but here’s the deal.
我还是需要一个替死鬼
I still need a fall guy.
靠
Shit.
你需要一个替死鬼 – 是的
You need a fall guy. – Yeah.
不 我明白
No, I understand. I get it.
有点疑惑 因为我在想
It’s a bit of a conundrum, ’cause I’m thinking,
“我该完整地送他回去”还是把你剁成碎片
“Do I hand him back in one piece” or do I chop you up into little pieces
然后把你塞进一个飞鼠
and stuff you inside a fucking Momomon.
我正想着这个
That’s what’s going through my head right now.
不然…
Or….
不然什么?你有更好的方法?
Or what? You got a better idea, do ya?
我们之间只有一道墙
You know, before us now is just a wall,
但这是一种错觉 这是一个构造
but it’s an illusion, man, it’s a construct.
因为在那堵墙内有一扇窗户
You know, ’cause within that wall sits a window.
机会之窗
A window of opportunity.
该死的 是门
Damn it. It’s a door.
在那堵墙内有一扇门
Within that wall is a door.
我觉得要明白这故事有点难
I’m finding it very hard to follow this story.
我要说的是 那门要关了
My point is, that door is closing.
现在唯一的问题是
Now the only question is:
哪一个是柴油车机 哪一个是鸭子?
Which one is the Diesel, which one is the Duck?
“鸭子”?
“The Duck”?
是一个儿童节目 托马斯火车引擎
It’s a kid’s show. Thomas the Train Engine.
接近 托马斯坦克引擎
Close. Thomas the Tank Engine.
求求你 先生
Please, mister.
这个人 他绑♥架♥了我
This man, he kidnapped me,
他说他要为了赎金而扣留我
and he said that he’s going to hold me for ransom.
抱歉 我被白人女孩的眼泪迷住了
I’m sorry. I get captivated by white – girl tears.
很好
Bravo.
常识告诉我这个摇摇晃晃的老家伙
Common sense tells me that this old, shaky geezer here is the one in charge,
是主谋 但我真的很擅长解读人
but I’m really good at reading people
而我觉得你不对劲
and something tells me that you are just not fucking right.
那…我们看看 我不能向你们俩开枪
So… let’s see here. I mean, I can’t shoot you both.
那我就找不到答案
Then I get no answers.
这样吧 我相信你会喜欢 我们来玩一个小游戏
How about this? I’m sure you’ll love this. We’re gonna play a little game.
如果你想玩游戏 把双手举起
If you wanna play a game, put both your hands up.
很好 我就知道你们会喜欢
Perfect. I knew you would like this.
你们闭上眼睛 我会数到三
You’re gonna close your eyes, and I’m gonna count to three.
无论谁是主谋 请举手
Whichever one is in charge, raise your hand.
不是主谋的 你指向是主谋的人
Whichever one isn’t, you point at the one who is.
如果你们俩都举手或指向对方
Now if you both raise your hands or you both point at each other,
我就知道你们都是骗子 你们没讲真话
I know you’re both liars, and the truth ain’t in ya.
然后我会向你们两人开枪 准备好了吗?
And then I’ll fucking shoot you both. Ready?
你说你无法杀我们俩 你找不到答案
You said you couldn’t kill us both. You’d get no answers.
我的确说了 不是吗? – 是的
I did say that. Didn’t I? – Yes.
有时应该开枪后才找答案
Sometimes you gotta shoot first and come up with answers later.
一
One.
或当你打来时我没接…
Or if I don’t answer this phone when you call…
二 – 杀了瓦塔鲁
Two… – kill Wataru.
三
Three.
我在做梦?
Am I dreaming?
抱歉 朋友 今天不是你的幸运天
Sorry, mate. Not your lucky day.
我的包里有根电线
I have a wire in my bag,
我认为我们可以用它从外面锁上门
and I think that we could use it to lock the door from the outside.
真的很可怕
It was so scary.
他说如果我不按他说的做 或大喊大叫什么的
He said that if I didn’t do what he said, or if I yelled or anything,
他会对我做可怕的事
that he would do awful, awful things to me.
那你为什么不用这个?
Then why didn’t you use this, then?
是 他绑♥架♥了你 把枪给你不是吗?
Yeah, he kidnapped ya and gave you his gun to hold, right?
不 – 别紧张
No, no, no. – Easy.
求求你 我不会用枪
Please. I don’t know how to use a gun. I don’t know. Please.
拜托 你真的…
Fuck me. You are fucking….
你真的很厉害你肯定你没学过?
You are really good. You sure you didn’t study?
你根本不怕但你的嘴唇却在颤抖
You’re not even afraid and your lip’s quivering.
那是眼泪 那真的很真 朋友
That’s a tear. That is really authentic, mate.
你是柴油机 我必须杀了你
You’re the Diesel. I gotta kill ya.
求求你 我只是一个孩子
Please. I’m just a kid. Please.
你怎么做到?真的太不可思议了!
How do you do that?! It’s really unbelievable!
求求你
Please. Please.
你…
You…
你是…
You are…
我有…
I got….
真的…你别动
It’s fucking – – You stay right there.
你是不是…?发生什么事?
Did you – – ? What the fuck is happening?
大家都爱柠檬
Everyone loves lemons.
去死吧!
Fucking die!
我很高兴你欣赏了表演
I’m glad you enjoyed the performance.
你如何做到?
How did you do that?
我不肯定
I’m not sure.
看来是我的好运气
Just lucky, I guess.
告诉橘子…
Tell Tangerine….
告诉橘子…
Tell Tangerine….
橘子…
Tangerine….
他是哥顿
He’s Gordon.
橘子是哥顿
Tangerine is Gordon.
我要下车 我去拿公事包 就这样
Getting off this train. I’m getting that case, and that’s it.
喂?
Hello?
优一
Yuichi.
看来优一在火车上不见了电♥话♥
It looks like Yuichi lost his phone on the bullet train.
但你可以来京都站拿
You can pick it up at Kyoto Station, though.
京都? – 有一个”查找我的手♥机♥”应用程序
Kyoto? – There’s this Find My Phone app.
非常准确
Surprisingly accurate.
再见
Bye.
天啊 他走路很有型
God, he’s got a great walk.
狼先生
Mr. Wolf.
你是来杀大黄蜂的
So you came to kill the Hornet.
发生什么事?
你还好吗?
该死 那东西很热
Fuck, that thing is hot.
糕点师
The pastry chef.
你偷了我的蛇
You stole my snake, bitch.
那是你的…? 我们应该叫当局 因为有人…
That was your – – ? We should really call the authorities ’cause someone…
拿去 混♥蛋♥!
Take that, punk!
如果用这个戳你一下 你知道会发生什么事吗?
Hey, bitch. One little prick from this, you know what happens?
是的
Yes.
你的血液凝结 堵塞你的静脉 血从眼窝流出来了
Your blood congeals, clogging your veins. You bleed out of your fucking eye socket.
我说了我知道!
I said yes!
真没用
Weak – ass bitch.
停! – 我会拿走那个公事包
Stop! – I’m taking that case.
给我!
Give it!
他们答应给我钱
I was promised my money.
谁给? – 不知道 一切都在线上
By who? – Don’t know. It was all online.
他们说我的钱在公事包里
They said my money was in the case.
什么?有人用他自己的赎金付钱 让你杀死那孩子?
What? Someone paid you to have the kid killed with his own ransom?
哇 真黑暗
Wow. That’s dark.
黑暗得…停!
That is dark as – – Stop!
大黄蜂会蜇人!