If the antidote isn’t administered within 30 seconds, you’re dead.
趣闻 这毒药是同样用在…
Fun fact: The same poison that was used on…
艾斯佳多的
El Sagardo.
是艾撒瓜若
It’s El Saguaro.
大黄蜂为何在这列车上?
What is the Hornet doing on this train?
无论达成什么交易
Well, whatever deal was made,
并不是通过正常渠道进行的
it wasn’t done through the normal channels.
这里还有其他的事发生着
There’s something else going on here.
你还需要多久?
How long are you going to be?
有人还在用 女士
It’s still occupied, lady.
狼一定找出大黄蜂是谁
The Wolf must have figured out who the Hornet is,
来这里要杀了大黄蜂为他妻子和老板报复
came here for revenge for his wife, his boss, came here to whack the Hornet.
天啊 你刚说”杀”吗?
Oh, my God, did you just say “whack”?
是的 我收回 – 不 这话最好收好
I did, I’m bringing it back. – No, it needs to stay where it was.
如果我能找出大黄蜂是谁
If I can figure out who the Hornet is,
我把他交给柠檬和橘子 他们就不会杀我
I can give him to Lemon and Tangerine so they don’t whack me.
真的? – 看到我做了什么吗?
Really? – You see what I did there?
你还真的为自己感到骄傲吧?
You’re really proud of yourself, aren’t you?
哎 这里的人通常很有礼貌
Jeez, they’re usually so polite here.
女士 我很…
Lady, I’m so…
噢 很酷
Oh. That’s cool.
混帐东西
Bastard!
过来 你这混♥蛋♥!
Come here, you dirty fucking scum!
等等 我知道是谁杀了那小子
Wait, wait, wait. I know who killed the kid.
我不理 我的公事包呢?
I couldn’t give a rat’s ass. Where’s my fucking case?
是
Yeah.
抱歉 不好意思
Oh, I’m so sorry. Excuse me.
不 谢谢你 我们不用
Oh, no, thank you. We’re okay.
我想要一瓶水
Oh, I would love a bottle of water.
这样吧 你有气泡水吗?
You know what? Do you have anything sparkling?
有泡泡的?
With bubbles?
就是它… 感激不尽
That’s the one. Dōmo arigatō
是
Yeah.
对了
Oh, yeah.
老兄 我刚记得我的钱 都给了那个戴我帽子和眼镜的人
Bro, I just remembered I gave all my money to that guy to wear my hat and glasses.
你可以吗?
Could you?
这瓶水多少钱 亲爱的?
How much for the bottle of water, love?
来 不 不客气 一千日元
Oh, there. No, you’re welcome. Yeah.
那瓶水要10镑 朋友
A thousand yen. That’s ten quid for that bottle of water, mate.
再见
Ta – ra.
感激不尽
Dōmo arigatō
你肯定你不想谈论? – 不太想 不
You sure you don’t wanna talk this out? – Not particularly, no.
好
Okay.
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥!
You fucking bastard! Fucker!
过来 你这混♥蛋♥!
Come here, you little fuck!
我知道那小子是谁杀了
I know who killed the kid.
是吗?他在哪里?
Yeah? Where the fuck is he, then?
他就在这车上
He’s on this train.
那就缩小范围了 不是吗?
Well, that narrows it down, then, don’t it?
放开!走开!
Let go! Get off!
你要接吗?
You gonna get that?
不
No.
也许你该接
You probably oughta get that.
也许很重要
It could be important.
好 也许是重要的
Okay, maybe it’s important.
混♥蛋♥ 过来
Fucking hell. Come here.
是 你要什么?
Yeah, what do you want?
白死神说在下一站拿着公事包下车
The White Death says to get off at next stop holding the briefcase
不然他会杀了火车上的每一个人
or he will kill everyone on that train.
好 我可以做到
Okay, yeah, I can make it,
但柠檬现在有点忙
but Lemon, he’s a little tied up right now.
这一次要你们俩 和公事包 不然全部人都会死
Both of you this time. With the case. Or everyone dies.
这也太偏执狂
Fuckin’ paranoid, this lot.
你不会刚好带着公事包吧?
You don’t happen to have the case on you, do ya?
不
No.
是 我不认为我能来得及通知柠檬
Yeah, I don’t think I’d reach Lemon in time anyway.
你还有他的电♥话♥
You still got his phone.
你身上有枪吗?
Do you have a gun on ya?
我不喜欢
Don’t like ’em.
好吧…
Well….
游戏结束 朋友
Game’s up, mate.
不管怎么说 你就像个混♥蛋♥
For what it’s worth, you seem like a right fucking asshole
我很庆幸你会和我一起死
and I’m glad you’re gonna fucking die with me.
真好
That’s nice.
我只是好奇
Just curious.
是?
Yeah?
他们知道柠檬长什么样吗?
Do they even know what Lemon looks like?
哇
Wow.
你们的确像双胞胎 是吧?
You two do look like twins, huh?
是 好 我们拿到公事包了 然后呢?
Yeah, okay. We got the case, now what?
你继续搭车到京都站
You still take the train to Kyoto Station.
好 我们可以做到 非常好
Yeah. Okay. We can do that. Wonderful.
嗨
Hey.
你开了公事包吗? – 不 当然没有
Have you opened the case? – No, of course not.
我没问过密♥码♥ 明白吗?
I never asked for the combination, you know what I mean?
好好确保它的安全 – 是
Keep it safe that way. – Yeah.
那样没有人会贪心
So no one gets greedy.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know, I know. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
我的运气不好 – 是那样说吗?
I have this bad luck thing. – Is that what you call it?
我敲了那东西然后它开了…
I hit the thing and it went:
你为什么要尝试? – 我想让他们更有信心
Why did you even bother trying? – I was trying to sell it.
我不认为他们对那些东西
Well, I don’t think they were in the market
有兴趣 不是吗?
for fucking dildos and pantyhose, were they?
但他们之前是相信的
But they were buying it.
我行的
I had ’em.
你证明了你比大家都聪明 你赢了 小子
You proved you’re smarter than everyone. You’ve won, kid.
求求你
Please.
求求你 孩子
Please, kid.
打给你的人
Call your man.
我会听你的 只是…
I’ll do what you want.
…放过我儿子
Just leave my son alone.
你儿子
Your son.
你知道让他跟着我到那屋顶有多容易吗?
Do you know how easy it was to get him to follow me up onto that roof?
没想到用了你三小时
Didn’t think it would take you three hours
才发现自己的儿子不见了
to even realize your son was missing.
你是个糟糕的父亲 你儿子会因为你的错
You’re a terrible father, and your son is going to pay
因而付出代价
for all the mistakes that you’ve made.
你对人生一点也不了解
You don’t know anything about life.
人生有多困难
How hard it is.
你只是…
You’re just…
一个被宠坏的女孩 为了不想收拾玩具…
some spoiled girl who breaks their toys
而直接把玩具弄坏了
when Mommy says she has to pick up.
抱歉 不好意思 我无意打扰你们
Sorry. Pardon me, I don’t mean to interrupt what’s going on here.
但你不会刚好看到
But you wouldn’t happen to have seen
一个带眼镜的白人从经过这里吧?
a tiny white prick with a pair of glasses come through here, have you?
没有
No.
那把手上有火车贴纸的银色盒子呢?
What about a silver case with a train sticker by the handle?
你见过吗?
You seen that?
我想应该是…
It’s not ringing any…
木村大叔 你见过吗?一个银色公事包…
Uncle Kimura, have you seen a silver briefcase with the train…
你是说”把手上的火车贴纸”?
Did you say “train sticker by the handle”?
对 在把手上 – 真特别
The handle had a train sticker. – That’s unique.
不 我没见过那样的东西 不然我会记得
No, I haven’t seen anything like that. I think I’d remember.
“木村叔叔”?
“Uncle Kimura”?
是的 – 好 你还好吗?那是…
Yeah. – Right. Are you okay? That’s….
对了 千万别在子弹列车上刮胡子 人们都那样说
Oh, yeah. Never shave on a bullet train, you know what they say.
我想不妨问一问而已 我会继续找他
Well, couldn’t hurt to ask, you know? I’m just gonna keep following him.
抱歉 “木村叔叔”
Pardon me, “Uncle Kimura.”
你们保重
You guys take care.
但是 只有一件事
Just one thing, though.
大多数人认为是”手提箱” 因为这是一列火车