我知道你就是黑框眼镜男
I know you’re Black Framed Glasses.
拿我们公事包的那个厚脸皮混♥蛋♥
The cheeky fucker who took our briefcase.
是的 是我
Yes. Yes, I am.
自约堡以来 我接了很多私人工作
You know, I’ve done a lot of personal work since Joburg.
我已原谅并往前看了
I’ve forgiven, I’ve moved on.
我了解到任何潜在的冲突
I’ve learned that with any potential conflict
都有成长的机会 是通往和平结果的道路
there’s an opportunity for growth, a path to a peaceful outcome.
很有趣
Interesting.
那是谁?
Who is that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你怎么知道在那边?
How did you know that was there?
我没说?我一直很幸运
Didn’t I mention? I’ve always been lucky.
就在那时 我对着镜子仔细看了很久
It was then that I took a long, hard look into the mirror.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
朋友 我不喜欢我看见的东西
Buddy, I didn’t like what I saw.
不 任何事物
Nope. Nada.
一直到我喜欢了你知道吗?
Until I did. You know?
我们之间有一道墙
Between us now sits a wall.
但这是一种错觉
But it’s an illusion.
因为在每一道墙里 等待着一扇窗…
For within every wall, awaits a window…
等等 是一个门
Oh, wait, it’s a door.
很快的 你都痛苦地过每一天对吗?
Real quick, every day is a fucking headache with you, innit?
是的你和你的拍档…
Right. You and your partner…
我是柠檬 他是橘子
I’m Lemon, he’s Tangerine.
好 柠檬…就像水果吗?
Okay, Lemon – – Like the fruit?
没错
Blessings.
你有什么打算? – 是这样的
What’s your plan here? – Here’s the plan.
我把公事包还给你 你不杀我
I give you back your case, you don’t kill me.
你把公事包给你老板 他不杀你
You give your case to your employer, he doesn’t kill you.
你我都活着 皆大欢喜 双赢 你觉得呢?
You’re alive, I’m alive, everyone’s happy. Win – win, don’t you think?
你怎么知道聘请你的人 不会因为任务失败而杀了你?
How do you know whoever hired you won’t kill you for failing your job?
双败 不开心
Lose – lose. No happy.
老兄 我只想下车
Man, I just wanna get off this train,
去看个禅园什么的 你知道吗?
go see a Zen garden and some shit, you know?
我想接受你的建议 – 很好
I’d like to accept your offer. – Great.
但你却杀了某人 不是吗?
But then you went and killed someone. Didn’t you?
你怎么知道? – 也不怎么低调
How did you know…? – Wasn’t exactly subtle.
那是场意外 悲惨
It was an accident. Tragic.
甚至是奇怪
Bizarre, even.
很酷的故事 老兄 但是…
Cool story, bro, but…
我想你有要带着那个公事包离开这里的计划
I think you had your own plans of getting out of here with that case.
不 – 将谋杀罪名推在我们身上
No, no. – Pinning a body on us.
希望白死神忙着砍断我们的手
Hoping the White Death
而不是我们的手指
is so busy cuttin’ off our arms instead of cuttin’ off our fingers.
就像坦克引擎托马斯总是说:”简单更好”
It’s like Thomas the Tank Engine always says: “Simple is better.”
那小孩的节目? – 是的 那小…
The kids’ show? – Yes, the fucking ki – – Man.
我从托马斯那里学到了关于人的一切
I learned everything about people from Thomas.
一切 – 真的?
Everything. – Really?
这就是我能了解像你这样的人的原因 你是个柴油机
It’s how I can read people like you so well. And you are a Diesel.
我不是个柴油机 – 你是柴油机王中之王…
I am not a Diesel. – You’re the Diesel – est Diesel…
差远了
Not even close..
我人生中没见过的 老兄
..I’ve ever seen in my life, man.
因为柴油机会虚张声势 他们太过分了
‘Cause Diesels bluff. They go too far.
我想要让柴油机远离我的生活 知道吗?
I’m trying to get Diesels out of my life, you know?
如果这桌底下有枪 是的 我会和那孩子一样死的
If there was a gun under this table, yeah, I’d be as dead as that kid over there.

Nope.
你♥他♥妈♥…
You mother…
要有勇气倾听
Have the courage to listen.
来吧 约堡
Come on, Joburg.

No.
第三枪
Shot number three.
不 我没时间或耐心 更别说兴趣
No, no, no. I ain’t got the time or the patience, let alone the interest.
真是够了
Fucking hell.
你在跟着我?停!
Are you following me? Stop!
王八蛋
Asshole!
我会叫车长来!
I’ll call the conductor!
别多管闲事 女士!
Eat a bag of dicks, lady!
抱歉 我在努力
I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m working on it.
我不是柴油机 你才是
I’m not a Diesel, you’re a Diesel.
这里有另一具尸体 – 当然有
There’s another body here. – Of course there is.
不是我的错 我相信他是白死神的儿子
Not my fault, and I believe it’s the son of the White Death.
双胞胎认出你了吗?
Did the Twins ID you?
你听到我的话吗?白死神 死神
Did you hear what I said? White Death. Death. Death.
抢夺 才怪
Snatch – and – grab, my ass.
在这列火车上还有其他人在工作
There’s someone else doing a job on this train.
双胞胎 我们知道了
The Twins. We know that.
我再说一次 不是双胞胎
Again, not twins.
疯子 但不是双胞胎
Loonies, but not twins.
他们是为那小子而来 但有人杀了他
They’re here for the kid, but somebody killed the kid.
那个拿刀的人 – 狼
The guy with the knife. – The Wolf.
他说他是来报仇的
He said he came here for revenge.
他碰巧撞到了我 自然而然就发生了啊
He just happened to run into me, because of course he did.
现在听好
Now, get this.
这孩子被毒死的方式 与艾斯巴罗婚礼上的方式相同
The kid was poisoned in the same way as El Sbarro was at the wedding.
那是艾撒瓜若
It’s El Saguaro.
同一个杀手? – 是的
The same killer? – Yeah.
我好像麦凯弗
I’m like MacGyver.
一条毒蛇被盗 整个日本都陷入恐慌
非洲树蛇含有剧毒
当它们咬人时 会导致内出血…
和从身体的孔中流血
惨了
Oh, shit.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我不玩了
Fuck this, man.
该死的卡佛
Fuck Carver.
糟了
Shit.
感谢神 那一瞬间…
Oh, thank God. For a minute there….
天啊 你遇上了麻烦 朋友
Jesus Christ, you had a bit of a bosh, pal.
好 还有五个站到京都
All right. Five stations to Kyoto.
最好看起来像样点
Better get tickety – boo.
你觉得我是活在永久焦虑中的人吗?
Would you describe me as someone who lives in perpetual anxiety?
不是的
No, no.
噢,惨了
Ah, fucknuts.
如果不清楚 我的意思是”是的”
And if it wasn’t clear, I meant “yes.”
售票员 我没有票 – 不肯定那是你最担心的事
The conductor, I don’t have a ticket. – Not sure that’s your biggest concern.
你不明白 这人像克里斯天使
You don’t understand, this guy’s like Criss – fuckin’ – Angel.
他无处不在
He pops up everywhere.
他拖延了我 我被橘子抓住就死定了
He slows me down, Tangerine catches me, I am dead.

Dead. Dead.
等等
Hold on.
嗨 朋友
Hey, bro.
想不想轻松赚$200元?
Wanna make an easy 200 bucks?
是有关于…性之类的?
Is this like a…sex thing?

Nope.
好 我开玩笑的
Oh, okay. I was kidding.
是 怎么了?你需要什么 兄弟?
Yeah, what’s up? What do you need, bro?
好 游戏结束 大男孩
All right, game’s up, big boy.
公事包呢?
Where is the case?
告诉我 我答应你我只会开枪…
Tell me, and I promise I’ll only shoot you enough…
哇 这就是性那些事?
Whoa, whoa, is this the sex stuff?
猪头
Twat!
可恶
Shit.
我确实喜欢口音
I do love an accent.
来吧
Come on.
你惨了
Oops.
想象一下
Picture it.
想象什么?
Picture what?
那个人 看着你儿子
Well, the man. Watching your son.
我好奇他会怎么做
I wonder how he’ll do it.
也许用枕头按着脸
Maybe a pillow to the face.
或一些更高明的 例如静脉注射中的气泡
Or maybe something clever. Like an air bubble in the IV.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!