你在流血 朋友
You’re bleeding, mate.
朋友 糟了
Oh, mate, shit. Oh, shit, man.
我杀了什么人?
Who the fuck did I kill?
找个湿纸巾什么的 – 不是我的 朋友
Get a Wet One on it or something. – It’s not mine, mate.
不是你的? – 是的 我没流血
Oh, it’s not yours? – Yeah. I don’t bleed.
那么就打开你的外套 让大家看看
In that case, leave your jacket open, let everyone have a good old look.
对啊我要大家看我的领带 – 你到底搞什么?
Yeah, I want everyone to see my tie. – Fuck is wrong with you?
把外套拉一起 这样没人会注意到 柠檬
Pull your coat together so no one else notices, Lemon.
我想他们会首先注意到幼稚的代号♥
I think they’ll notice the childish code names first.
但如果我们决定用水果 为何不叫苹果或橙?
But if we’re gonna stick with fruit, why not apple or orange?
这包里有什么?
So, what’s in this case?
你不是吧?
Are we doing this?
你知道里面有什么
You know what’s in the case.
钱 永远都是钱
Money. It’s always money.
橘子是精致的
Tangerines are sophisticated.
现在他说水果很精致
Now he’s callin’ a fruit sophisticated.
是的 它和其它水果交叉配种
Yeah, it’s cross – hybridized with other fruit.
他们适应能力强 像我一样
They’re adaptable. Like me.
你说经济舱有六辆车
You said six cars in economy,
比如说每辆车30名乘客
say 30 passengers per car,
我猜每人两个行李 乘以2 而你携带…
guessing two bags per, let’s see, times two and you carry…
是啊 我不可能找到…
Yeah, no fuckin’ way I’m gonna find one brie…
等等 – 什么?
Wait. – What?
把手上有火车贴纸? – 是的
Train sticker on the handle? – Yeah.
天啊
Holy shitbox.
我为什么是柠檬? – 因为你尖酸刻薄
And why am I Lemon? – Because you’re sour.
没人喜欢柠檬 – 那是胡扯 朋友
No one likes lemons. – That’s bollocks, mate.
柠檬水 柠檬糖 – 你喉咙痛?
Lemonades, lemon drops.
柠檬酥皮派
You got a sore throat? – Lemon meringue pie.
你最后一次吃柠檬酥皮派是什么时候?
When’s the last time you ate lemon meringue pie?
柠檬蛋糕 – 抱歉 你在说柠檬?
Lemon drizzle cake. – I’m sorry, are you talking about lemons?
我拿到公事包了 – 很好
I have the case. – Well, that’s great.
是吗? – 是的
Is it? – Yes.
有什么内♥幕♥? – 没有
What’s the catch? – There is a no catch.
总会有的 – 下车
There’s always a catch. – Get off the train.
我蛮喜欢柠檬 我只是讨厌代号♥
Quite like lemons. I just hate code names.
看这个 睡公主
Oh, well, look at this. Sleeping Beauty.
醒来吧 – 鸡蛋和培根
Wakey, wakey. – Eggs and bakey.
我在哪里?
Where am I?
现在你安全了 你♥爸♥爸派我们来的
You’re safe now. Your father sent us.
你们这些笨蛋是我爸爸请的?
You idiots work for my father?
别冲动 我们可以把你装进箱子送回给爸爸
Ooh, easy, we could deliver you back to your pops in a box.
从技术上来说 我们是外部承包商
Technically, we’re outside contractors.
我是橘子 他是柠檬
I’m Tangerine. He’s Lemon.
水果?
Like the fruit?
你没看过托马斯坦克引擎? – 来了
You ever watch Thomas the Tank Engine? – Here we go.
你现在看的是什么东西?什么也不是
Hey, you watch something nowadays, what is it, huh? Nothing.
是曲折 暴♥力♥ 戏剧 没有信息
It’s twists, violence, drama, no message.
重点是什么?我们该学什么?
What’s the point? Huh? What are we supposed to learn?
我在托马斯那里学到关于人的一切
Everything I learned about people I learned from Thomas.
你带了你的贴纸书吧? – 你知道我总是带着
You bring your sticker book, did ya? – You know I always bring my stickers.
看这个橘子 他是个戈登 这个蓝色的
Take Tangerine here. He’s a Gordon. This blue one.
戈登是最强的 这最重要
And Gordon is the strongest, the most important.
但他不常听别人说
But he doesn’t always listen to others.
你说什么?
What’s that, now?
我是说有些人是爱德华兹 聪明 善良
I mean, some people are Edwards. Wise, kind.
有些人是亨利 勤奋 坚强
Some are Henrys. Hard – working, strong.
有些人就像柴油机
Some people are Diesels.
我靠!
Fuck me!
那些都是麻烦
Those are trouble.
你 虽然…
You, though….
对 你就像佩西
Yeah, you seem like a Percy.
年轻
Young.
可爱
Sweet.
不太机灵
Not all there.
你们说完了?
You finished, both of you?
说完了 – 对了 你♥爸♥爸…
Yeah. – Right. Your daddy
请我们来帮你摆脱你给自己惹的麻烦 淘气的孩子
hired us to get you out of the trouble you got yourself into, naughty boy.
所以你为什么是橘子? – 很复杂 朋友
Why are you Tangerine, though? – Oh, it’s sophisticated, mate.
天啊 那不重要吧?
Oh, fuckin’ hell. It’s not important, is it?
重要的是我们留下了17具尸体
What is important are the 17 dead bodies we left
让你从计划绑♥架♥你的黑社会手中
getting you back from the Triad that kidnapped you
把你赎回给你有严重精神病的父亲
with the plans to ransom you to your extremely psychotic fucked – up father.
其实是16具
Actually, it’s 16.
你说什么?
What’s that, now?
死了16人 朋友 – 不 是17
Sixteen kills, mate. – No, it was 17.
是16 – 7
It’s 16. – Seven.
你开始让我生气了 – 16
You’re startin’ to get on my fucking tits. – Sixteen.
我会将我的头砸向一堵砖墙
I’ll smash my fucking head through a brick wall.
也许那会帮助你的记忆 因为是16个
Maybe that’d help your memory ’cause it was 16.
是17 妈的 我现在想掐死你
It was 17, goddamn it. I wanna fucking strangle you now.
你介意我们现在做吗?
Do you mind if we do this right now?
他们杀了多少人 (主角以恩格尔伯特汉珀丁克)
One.
2 3
Two, three.
五个玩扑克的人
Five guys playing poker.
继续走!
Keep moving!
大个子 – 对 大个子
Big guy. – Yeah, big guy.
今天某个时候!
Sometime today!
Ten.
三个有剑的混♥蛋♥
Three assholes with swords.
我明白 去死吧!
Fucking get it. Fuck!
你为什么总是带着剑?
Why do you always bring swords?
黑社会 你会带着 不是吗?
Fucking Triad. You would, wouldn’t ya?
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You son of a bitch!
其实我蛮喜欢剑的
I like swords, actually.
看来是时候来个雅发蛋糕动作
Looks like it’s time for a Jaffa Cake.
马车轮怎么样?
How about a Wagon Wheel?
也行
Oh, that works.
摇摆!
Swing!
14 15
Fourteen, fifteen.
和摩托车上的混♥蛋♥
And the prick on the motorcycle.
那么就16
So 16.
你忘了那个可怜的无辜平民
You forgot the poor, innocent civilian on the street.
你♥他♥妈♥…?
The fuck you – – ?
朋友 你还好吗?天啊…
Hey, buddy. Hey, buddy, you okay? Oh, my…
那不是我们的错
Shit. That wasn’t our fault.
不是我们的错? – 不是
Wasn’t our fault? – No.
托马斯坦克引擎会说什么 柠檬?
Well, what would Thomas the Tank Engine say, Lemon?
这真的很卑鄙
That’s really mean.
他会说 “嘿嘿 承担责任吧 朋友”
He’d say, “Hey, take responsibility, mate.”
不像他说的话
He doesn’t sound like that.
我和主人之间要拉开一点距离
Gonna put a little distance between me and the owners.
你紧张吗? – 是的
Are you nervous? – Yeah, I’m nervous.
你听起来很紧张 – 因为我的确是紧张
You sound nervous. – Because I am, in fact, nervous.
听好 我会在下一站下车
Hey, listen, I’m just gonna get off at the next stop.
我们一起坐吧?
Oh, let’s have a seat, then, huh?
你知道他们怎么称呼你♥爸♥爸吗?
Do you know what they call your papushka?
我当然知道
Course I fucking do.
白死神 不完全是水果
The White Death. Not exactly a fruit.
不 就是这样
No. There you go.
这里有个故事…你听过了就叫我停
There’s a story – – Stop me if you’ve heard it.
…有个女人发现自己
where this woman found herself
处于欠你父亲一大笔钱的不幸境地
in the unfortunate position of owing your father a tidy sum of money.
现在 问题是她花了一些时间才拿到这笔钱
Now, the issue was it took her some time to acquire this money.
但她晚了五分钟还回钱 对吗?
But she did pay it back five minutes late, didn’t she?
是 他做了什么? – 切断她的手臂
Yeah, what’d he do? – Cut her arm off.
真♥他♥妈♥狠 – 他说她每分钟都欠他一根手指
Fuckin’ hell! – Yeah. He said she owed him a finger for every minute.
无论如何 他不是怪物
He’s not a monster. He didn’t make her sit through it five times.
他没逼她经历五次 他只砍了一次 不是吗?
He just cut once, didn’t he?
太容易了
This is too easy.
你想太多 – 你想的太少了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!