Ah, fuck.
该死的背心
Fuckin’ vest, man.
噢 你喝了那瓶水
Oh, you drank the water.
我的兄弟呢?
Where the fuck is my brother?
天啊
Aw, man.
你…
You….
反正你更像托马斯 对吧?
You were more like Thomas anyway, right?
朋友们
Fellas.
我们必须想出一个计划
We need to come up with a plan.
你杀了我兄弟你这混♥蛋♥!
You killed my brother. You killed my brother, you piece of shit!
是 你也对我开枪!
Yeah, you fucking shot me!
下次我会朝你的喉咙
I’ll shoot you in the fucking throat next time
和你的拍档凯拉奈特利开枪!
and your fucking partner Keira Knightley!
她不是我的… – 各位!
She is not my…Hey! Fellas!
当我们这么快发怒时 会很难理解状况
When we are so quick to anger, we are slow to understand.
我发誓可以很快地踢你
I’m fast to kick your ass, though, I swear to God.
我应该射你!
Fucking piece of shit! I shoulda put a bullet through your fucking ass!
当你用手指责备某人
When you point a finger at someone in blame,
有四个手指指向你
there are four fingers pointing back at you.
或者三个 真奇怪
Or three. That’s weird.
够了!你知道我可以做什么!
Fuck it! That’s it! You know what I could do!
团结是力量! – 你这混♥蛋♥…
We before me! – You before fucking God…
先生们!
Gentlemen!
走开!
Get off me!
李子不怨饥饿的人 而是种树的农夫
A plum does not resent the hungry man, but the farmer who planted the tree.
他怨恨农夫?
He resents the farmer?
那么李子怎么会有怨恨呢?
So how do plums have fuckin’ resentments? So how can it resent?
听好 白死神是农夫
Listen. The White Death is the farmer.
那么我们是李子 我们是李子?
So we’re the plums. We’re the plums?
这没有任何意义 你们为什么用比喻?
It don’t make sense. Why are you motherfuckers using metaphors?
看 他向我兄弟开枪!
Look, he shot my fucking brother!
你向我儿子开枪!
You shot my son!
我们一起预备…
We prepare together…
不然就独自死去
or we die alone.
我就想说这个
That’s all I was trying to say.
白死神带着他的刺客大军等着你
The White Death waits for you with his army of assassins.
来自各国的杀手
Killers from all countries.
但他不知道我和我儿子在这火车上
But he has no idea my son and I are on this train.
如果命运允许 我能报仇的
If fate wills, I will get my revenge.
我会到后面 尽可能抵挡他们
I’ll head to the back and stop as many as I can.
我去驾驶车厢让我们离开这里
I’ll go to the driver car and get us the fuck out of here.
你该做什么呢 约堡?
What are you gonna do, Joburg?
我来拖延时间
I’m gonna buy us some time.
女儿
父亲
各位 我在找死神先生
Hey, fellas, I’m looking for a Mr. Death.
他的公事包在这里
Got his case here.
别急
Hey, easy.
受伤的人会伤害别人
Hurt people hurt people.
我是来见你的
I came to see you.
并且让你终于看见我
And to make you finally see me.
真正的我
我从你给我的一无所有中建立起自己
一切都为了今天能成为你面前的那个人…
我的手指在扳机上
是我…
值得你关注
你的爱
我比那个小混♥蛋♥更像你
开枪吧
Do it.
我是来杀你的
I came here to kill you.
杀我吧
So kill me.
杀了我 就像你杀了所有试图杀你的人一样
Kill me like you did all the others who tried the same.
来吧
Do it.
快杀啊!
Fucking do it!
我看见你 女儿
I see you, dochka.
我一直都有
但你从来都不是我计划的一部分
我们找到美国人了!
We found the American!
其他人呢?
What about the others?
他们都死了
They’re all dead.
好消息是你的公事包在我手上
Good news is I have your case.
好消息
Ay, good news, good news.
检查公事包
Check the case.
快走 我们走
Hurry. Move. Let’s go.
确保火车没人
Clear the train.
好 托马斯 是时候开始…
All right, Thomas. Time for you to start up…
糟了 都是日文
Oh, shit. Everything’s in Japanese.
没有日文的集数搞什么?
There is no episode in Japanese. What the f – – ?
趴下!
Get on the ground!
我有不好的预感 我们不知道里面是什么
Man, I got a bad feeling about this. We have no idea what’s in this case.
你说什么?
What are you talkin’ about?
为什么开这废物的总是我们?
Why is it always gotta be us that opens this shit?
把它开了就好
Just open the goddamn case.
我还想保留我的手臂
I’d like to keep my fuckin’ arms.
死神先生 请允许我说话?
Mr. Death, if I may?
身份不明的买♥♥家…
The shadow buyer
聘请了我们 让我们都上了这趟火车
who bought all our contracts, got us all on this train.
我 大黄蜂
Me, the Hornet,
橘子 柠檬…
Tangerine, Lemon….
是你对吗?
That was you, right?
是的 很精明
Yes, very astute.
我把你们带到这列火车上 希望你们会互相残杀
I brought you on this train hoping you’d kill each other.
好…
Okay.
如果你允许…为什么?
If I could…. Why?
你为什么要做你所做的事?
Why you do what you do?
我一直在问那个问题
You know, I’ve been asking that very question.
如果很安全 他为什么不直接开?
If it’s so safe, why didn’t he just open it?
如果是在我们面前爆♥炸♥的炸♥弹♥呢?
What if it’s a bomb and it blows up in our faces?
你认为这些蠢面具会保护我们吗?
You think these stupid masks are gonna protect us?
这么多年过去了…
你背叛的负担仍然沉重
让我把你俩都解脱了
我妻子…
My wife…
是被夺走的
was taken from me.
我听说了 我很遗憾 那是场恐怖的意外
I heard. I’m so sorry for your loss. It was a horrible accident.
恐怖 – 不是的
Horrible. – Oh, no.
不 生活中没有什么是偶然的
No. Nothing in life is an accident.
那是对我的暗♥杀♥企图
It was an assassination attempt on me.
但命运…
But fate….
命运让两个双胞胎杀手…
Fate put two wet work operatives,
在玻利维亚工作…
twins, on a job in Bolivia,
屠♥杀♥了我的整个团队
butchering my entire crew.
所以我必须去处理
And I had to go deal with it.
他并没有随便请了两个杀手 柠檬
And he didn’t hire two random operators, Lemon.
不 他要那两个负责玻利维亚工作的人
No, he asked for the two responsible for the Bolivia job.
所以当晚在车上的是我的妻子 不是我
That is why it was my wife in the car that night, not me.
命运让我的妻子住院
Fate put my wife in the hospital.
一根肋骨刺穿了她的心脏
A piece of her rib piercing her heart.
只有最熟练的心血管外科医生才能挽救她
Only the most skilled cardiovascular surgeon could save her life.
但就在前两天晚上 这个外科医生中毒了
But two nights earlier, this surgeon was poisoned.
天啊!
Oh, my God!
命运 又是命运
Fate. Fate again.
他们说我的钱在公事包里!
They said my money was in the case!
我无意冒犯 但如果你聘请了大黄蜂
Don’t wanna sound judgmental, but if you hired the Hornet,
你杀了自己的儿子?
you had your own kid killed?
是的 – 好
Oh, yes. – Okay.
是的 是我 那个混♥蛋♥
Oh, yes, I did. The piece of shit.
求求你
Please, please.
那一晚…
That night…
请来接我
Please pick me up.
我吩咐她不要走
…I told her not to leave.
等我回来
To wait for me.
但她保证这是我们最后一次救他
But she promised it was the last time we would ever bail him out of trouble.
我会来 我永远会为你而来
I will come. I will always come for you.
我想她说的没错
Well, I suppose she was right.
如果我多年前 把那个没用的从我的生活中除掉
If I had amputated that weakness out of my life years ago,
她还会在我身边!
she would still be by my side!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!