You got your whole life ahead of you.
确保你做一些能给你带来平静的事
Make sure you do something that brings you peace.
因为其他的真是让人头疼
‘Cause everything else is a pain in the ass.
如果你遇到一个名叫卡弗的人 他是个混♥蛋♥
And if you run into a guy named Carver, he’s a dick.
你可以告诉他是我说的
You can tell him I said so.
这是我拿的 我不想留下它
I took this. I didn’t want to leave it.
这是那男人的 我想你也许会用到
The man had it, and I thought you could probably use it
去杀在终点站等待我们的人
to kill whoever’s waiting for us at the end of the line.
你不会让我受伤
You’re not going to let me get hurt.
坦白说
Be honest.
坦白说
Be honest.
你和谁一起?
Who’s there with you?
真的?
Really?
是的
Right.
好 朋友 你让我害怕
Okay, fella, you’re creepin’ me out.
如果你不介意 请找其他的位子来做 例如
So, if you don’t mind, could you just find another seat, like,
在下面那里?
way, way, way down there?
那样的话 我不用跟你说两次
And that way, I won’t have to tell you twice.
不
No.
你不会的
You won’t.
我们走吧 我来拿你的包
Let’s just move. Let me grab your bag.
那是蛇吗?
Was that a snake?
你知道我儿子在哪里吗?
Would you know where my son is?
噢,天啊
Oh, fuck.
在一切之后
After everything.
你就是那个
You are the person
把我孙子推下百货公♥司♥屋顶的人
who pushed my grandson off the department store roof.
为什么?
Why?
你儿子
Your son.
他要帮我在京都站杀死白死神
He was going to help me kill the White Death at Kyoto Station.
这是让他上火车的唯一方法
And that was the only way to get him on this train.
白死神
The White Death.
没错
That’s right.
但他根本做不到
But he couldn’t even do that.
所以他死了
So he’s dead.
就在几个车厢后面
Just a few cars back.
他们都死了
They are both dead.
我的孙子被推下屋顶
My grandson was pushed off a roof.
是什么让你认为我不会保护他?
What makes you think I would leave him unprotected?
我孙子是安全的
My grandson is safe.
而且我的儿子没死
And my son is not dead.
听好 老人…
Listen, old man…
关于一个老人 小姐 你唯一知道的事
The only thing you know about an old man, young lady,
就是他活得更久
is that he has survived much more,
也比你更狠
and much worse, than you.
我会自己杀了他
I’ll fucking kill him myself.
你还好吗? – 因为那个?
Are you all right? – From that?
你不会相信这个巧合
You’re not gonna believe this coincidence
但我今天已注射了一剂抗蛇毒血清 所以…
but I already got a dose of antivenom in me today, so…
我没事 应该是
I’m good. Probably.
那个女孩…
The girl….
她对你意图不轨
Her intentions with you were not honorable.
是的
Yeah.
盲人都看得出你身在黑暗中
A blind man could see you are the one in the dark.
我不了解盲人 她很有说服力
I don’t know about a blind man. She was pretty convincing.
你对她做了什么? – 我不需要做什么
What did you do to her? – I did not need to do anything.
命运会为所欲为
Fate will do what it wills.
你为何要嘲笑命运?
Why do you laugh at fate?
命运对我来说只是厄运的代名词
Man, fate for me is just another word for bad luck.
那纠缠着我…
And that follows me around like….
就像是风趣的事
I don’t know, something witty.
我的经理人叫我瓢虫
My handler calls me Ladybug.
她很风趣
She’s witty.
瓢虫?
Ladybug?
是的
Yeah.
这确实是非常幸运的
This is very lucky, indeed.
不 她在讽刺 她…
No, she’s being ironic, she…
算了
Never mind.
现在我要给你讲一个故事
I’m going to tell you a story now.
不 我不想听 – 很短的
No, I’m good. – It’s short.
真的 不用了
Really, I’m fine.
不 很快的
No, it’s very quick.
不
No, no.
我想对你来说是一个好故事
It’s a good story for you, I think.
我不用
I’m cool.
我开始了
Here we go.
很久以前
A long time ago,
我答应自己…
I made a promise to myself
我会不惜一切代价养活我的家人
that I would provide for my family no matter what it cost.
我在峰岸犯罪家族中
I had risen to a highly coveted position
升到了令人垂涎的职位
within the Minegishi crime family.
一人兴起来接替我的位置
A man raised up to take my place.
一个来自北部的人
A man from the North.
我要求峰岸不要相信这个男人
I asked Minegishi not to trust this man.
峰岸告诉我 我已失去声望
Minegishi told me I had lost my appetite.
他没错
He was not wrong.
但我也是对的
But neither was I.
我回到家
I returned home
只找到一片灰烬和鲜血
and found nothing except ash and blood.
白死神夺走了我的一切
The White Death had taken everything from me.
差不多
Almost.
我躲了起来
I went into hiding.
我在寻找攻击白死神的方法
I searched for a way to strike at the White Death
同时不危及我剩下的东西
without endangering what I had left.
但他却永远遥不可及
But he remained forever out of reach.
我没想到
I did not think
命运会给我一个改正的机会
fate would ever give me a chance to make things right.
你知道在日本他们怎么叫瓢虫吗?
Do you know what they call a ladybug in Japan?
てんとうむし
Tentoumushi.
小时候 有人告诉我它的背上有一个点
As a boy, I was told there is a spot on its back
为世间七苦中的每一种
for each of the seven sorrows of the world.
你看 瓢虫 是不幸运
You see, tentoumushi is not lucky.
它承载了所有的厄运使其他人可以安居乐业
It holds all the bad luck so that others may live in peace.
我不想承载世间七苦
I don’t wanna hold the seven sorrows.
你的经历把你带到了这里
Everything that’s ever happened to you has led you here.
命运
Fate.
那是个烂交易
Well, that’s a shit deal.
在京都站 白死神将来到这列火车
At Kyoto Station, the White Death will arrive on this train.
我最终将可以把事情做对
I will finally be allowed to make things right.
我儿子就在前几个车厢
My son is a few cars up.
如果你能护送他下车…
If you could escort him off this train….
我不认为白死神会让任何人下车
Yeah, I don’t see the White Death letting any of us off this train.
白死神那边你就交给我
You let me worry about the White Death.
好
Okay.
瓢虫先生?
Mr. Ladybug?
你的公事包
Your briefcase.
谢谢你
Thank you.
父亲
Father.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
是命运 我的儿子
It is fate, my son.
瓦塔鲁呢?
And Wataru?
他安全了
He is safe.
那么…
Well…
他看起来是个正派的人
he seemed like a decent guy.
他向我开枪
He shot me.
我也是 两次
Me, too. Twice.
不过 他还有另一面…
Still, he had another side to him…
喔
Wow.
天啊
Oh, man.
我在地狱?
Am I in hell?
噢 靠