in what analysts are calling a fluke market fluctuation.
我们称其为 平衡的市场效应
You made the right move. What about you?
你这一步走得不错! 杰克? 嗯! 那么你准备怎么样?
You ready to go back out there?
准备继续回到外面
Do the cutesy stuff? The lighter side of the news?
去捕捉新闻了嘛? 那些可爱的报导
Lower and debase myself for the amusement of strangers?
我必须自降身价去取悦那些我都不认识的人
Yeah, I could do that. Sounds like fun.
嗯! 是啊! 我可以做这些事情 听上去蛮有趣的
Good.
不错
OK, Sammy, let’s do it right. Like all the other dogs.
好了 萨姆 我们现在就开始了 就像其他所有的狗一样
I don’t want to make you feel bad, but they’re laughing at you, pal.
我不想你难受 放松 放松伙计
Come on. Concentrate.
好! 就这样 集中你的精神…
Pump it out, if you have to.
快点拉出来吧 如果你必须的话
What am I going to do with you?
天哪! 我要把你怎么办?
I know this seems kind of crazy,
我知道这可能看上去很疯狂
but desperate times call for desperate measures.
但是值得试试 解决你的问题吧
OK, Sammy. Do your thing.
好了 萨姆 你的东西来了!
That’s it. Good boy!
就是这样 就是这样! 乖孩子!
Training my dog.
正在训练我的狗
Yes! We did it!
太好了 我们成功了!
We’re doing it doggy style
你终于象狗一样了!
I’ll alert Penthouse Forum.
我看你还是老样子
Hi, Deb. How are you?
你好黛比 还好嘛?
How’s Grace?
格雷斯怎么样了?
I didn’t come to chat.
我不是来聊天的 布鲁斯?
I came for Grace’s stuff.
我是来拿格雷斯留在你这里的东西的
You need a…? That’s OK. I’ve got it.
需要什么… 不了 我已经拿完了
I don’t know if she…
我… 我不想她把它们卖♥♥掉
I don’t know if she wants that or not.
我不知道她是否需要
This is full. You did all this?
这里插满了啊! 都是你干的嘛?
You know what I do before I go to bed?
你知道每天晚上我上♥床♥前做的事情嘛?
I tuck my kids in, maybe have some ice cream and watch Conan.
我带着我的孩子 一起看看电影或者电视
Know what Grace does?
想知道格雷斯会做什么嘛?
She prays.
她会祈祷上帝
Most of the time for you.
大部分时间都是为了你
Find Grace Connelly.
查找关键词语”格雷斯·康纳利”
The woman does pray a lot.
喔! 女人真是会祈祷
Find… Grace and Bruce.
查找关键词语”格雷斯和布鲁斯”
“Dear God, please help Bruce find himself,
亲爱的上帝 请帮助布鲁斯找回他自我吧
find contentment, find you.”
让他学会满足
“Dear God, please help Bruce.
亲爱的上帝啊 请帮帮布鲁斯吧!
He seems to be struggling.”
他常常为了发现真♥相♥而挣扎
“Dear God, give Bruce strength.”
亲爱的上帝啊 赐予布鲁斯力量吧
“Dear God, bless Bruce.”
亲爱的上帝啊 请保佑布鲁斯
It’s her.
是她的愿望!
Sammy, she’s logging on. She’s praying right now.
她正登陆上来 正在祈祷
Please, God.
求你了 上帝
Please.
求你了
I still love him.
我还爱着他
But I don’t want to love him any more.
但是我不想再继续爱他下去了
I don’t want to hurt any more. Please.
我也不想再受到伤害了! 求你了
Help me forget.
帮我忘记他
Please help me to let it go.
让我可以忘了他
Please help me let him go.
求你了! 帮我离开他吧
You win!
你赢了!
I’m done!
我完了
Please! I don’t want to do this any more!
我不想再干这个了 求你了
I don’t want to be God.
我不想成为上帝了
I want you to decide what’s right for me!
我想还是由你来决定我的人生
I surrender to your will!
我向你的意愿认输了
Am I…?
我是不是…
You can’t kneel down in the middle of a highway and live to talk about it.
你不可以在高速公路的中间跪了下来 说自己还活着
But why?
为什么?
Why now?
为什么现在…?
Bruce…
布鲁斯
you have the divine spark.
你拥有神圣的能力
You have the gift for bringing joy and laughter to the world.
你拥有为世界带来欢乐的天赋
I know. I created you.
放心! 我知道的 是我创造了你嘛
Quit bragging. See?
你也可以破坏掉它 看见了嘛?
That’s what I’m talking about.
这就是我对你说的你的能力
That’s the spark.
是一种迸发出的火花!
What do you want me to do?
你需要我怎么做呢?
I want you to pray, son.
孩子! 我要你学会祈祷!
Go ahead. Use them.
继续下去 记得用到它们
Lord, feed the hungry.
上帝啊! 请你拯救饥荒中的人们
And bring peace to…
还要为全人类
all of mankind.
带来和平
How’s that? Great.
我说得怎么样? 太好了
If you want to be Miss America.
这是美国小姐的竞选词
Now, come on.
好了! 说吧 你真正关心的东西
What do you really care about?
到底什么才是你真正喜欢的?
Grace.
格雷斯
You want her back?
你想回到她身边?
No.

I want her to be happy.
我只想她能过得开心
No matter what that means.
不管这意味着什么
I want her to find someone
我希望她会找到一个
who’ll treat her
全身心去爱她的人
with all the love she deserved from me.
那是我所欠她的
I want her to meet someone
我想让她遇上这样一个人
who’ll see her always
会一直通过她的眼睛
as I do now.
注视着她
Through your eyes.
像现在的我看你一样
Now that’s a prayer. Yeah?
这就是你的愿望嘛? 是吗?
Yeah. It’s good.
是的 不错
I’m going to get right on it.
我会帮你办妥的
Clear!
好了
That didn’t feel very good.
这个感觉不是很好!
Got a rhythm. I got a pulse.
检查他的脉搏 有心跳了!
Let’s get him up. Get the backboard and brace.
让我们把他抬上挡架 固定好靠背和支柱
Welcome back.
布鲁斯 欢迎回来
You’re lucky to be alive, son.
孩子! 你能活着真是很幸运
Someone up there must like you.
上天一定很眷顾你
I hear all that stuff winds up in a warehouse somewhere.
你还以为这些血被倒掉吗?
Hi, baby.
宝贝 你还好吗?
Oh, my God, look at you.
上帝真是保佑了你啊
I was such an idiot. It’s OK.
我真是个笨蛋 没关系! 没关系的
I don’t know what I would have done.
我不知道我应该做些什么事情
Oh, God. I swear I wanted to be mad at you forever.
我发誓我想和你永远在一起
Now you’re just showing off.
我知道是你显灵了
This is Bruce Nolan
各位我是 布鲁斯·诺兰
here at Buffalo’s first “Be the Miracle” blood drive.
这里是水牛镇的第一届”创造奇迹”献血动员会
It’s a B-E-A-utiful day.
今天是美丽的一天
So come on down, because the life you save could be mine.
所以请来捐血吧 因为可能这次你拯救的就是我呢
Let’s go over here. The Kowolskis
过来看看 我们的科洛斯基为了今天的这个场合
have baked a cookie just for this occasion.
他们做了一个十分特殊的饼干
Sure it’s a creepy and a shameless plug, but we love ’em.
看上去可能有点吓人 还带有一些血
Thank you, Mama. VOL -finger, nose.
多谢大妈你了 沃尔 注意你的手指
I will have given blood twice this week.
我本人本周接受了2次捐血
For those of you who haven’t heard,
为了你们中许多还不知情的人
I’d like to introduce you to the future Mrs Exclusive.
让我为你们介绍将来的”布鲁斯夫人”
Grace Connelly. There she is.
格雷斯·康纳利
Look at her! Isn’t she beautiful?
大家看看她吧 她漂亮嘛?
She just gave blood and she still has enough left to fill up her face.
她刚刚捐了血 但我看她脸上还有足够的血色
Yes, behind every great man, there’s a woman rolling her eyes, folks.
每个成功男人的背后 都有一个温柔的女人在支持着他
I’m Bruce Nolan for Eyewitness News reminding you to…
我是”新闻直击”的布鲁斯·诺兰 和我一起
Be the miracle!
创造奇迹!
You heard ’em.
听到了嘛?
OK, cut it. Thank you, Bruce. Thanks, Ally.
好了! 停 多谢了布鲁斯 多谢 埃莉
How was that? Great. That was really great.
感觉怎么样? 真是棒极了! 感觉真是很好
Now go over there. The nurse is waiting.
好了 现在在你的后面 护士们在等着你呢
Do I have to? Oh, it’s not going to hurt.
会痛嘛? 不会的啦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!