Come on Welcome to our family time
“来吧,欢迎加入我们的大家庭”
Welcome to our brotherly time
“欢迎加入我们的兄弟时光”
We’re happy giving and taking to the friends that we’re making
“我们乐于施与受” “给我们交往的朋友”
Welcome to our family time
“欢迎加入我们的家族时光”
Welcome to our happy-to-be time
“欢迎加入我们的快乐时光”
This is our festival You know, and best of all
“这是我们的节庆” “你知道,最棒的节庆”
You’re here to share it
“你们在此分享”
We’re here to share it all
“在们在此分享一切”
All right, settle down, everyone. Settle down. Hey.
好了,好了,静一静
Don’t throw your fish bones there. Somebody could choke on that.
别到处乱扔鱼骨头 会噎到别人的
Look, okay, I’ll go first.
听着,我先说
Okay, let’s see. The most interesting thing that happened to me this year.
听好了 我今年碰到最有趣的事情
Hmm…
嗯,我…
Oh, I know, I know, I know! Listen to this.
哦,我知道了,我知道了,听我的
It was when I knocked down that tree
应该是我终于弄倒了我洞穴前面…
that was blocking the view from my cave.
那颗档住我视线的大树
Now I got a family of chipmunks staying in my place.
现在我那里来了一窝金花鼠
All right, everybody, let me see some paws in the air.
大家快踊跃举手吧
Who’s gonna be next? Come on. Tug. I got one.
下一个是谁?快点 塔格,我有要说的!
Watch me. Hey, gotcha.
看好了,看好了,哈哈,骗到你了
This year I lost my dear husband Edgar.
今年我失去了我的丈夫,爱德加
Quit telling everyone I’m dead!
别告诉别人我死了!
Sometimes I can still hear his voice.
有时,我还能听到他的声音
I’m getting the next one.
下一个我会抓到
Oh, yeah.
哦,不错 不错
This is it. I got it. I got… I guess it’s our turn.
有了,拿到了,拿–呃!我猜轮到我们了
This is the year I met the most gorgeous…
今年,我碰到了最迷人的–
No, you’re gorgeous.
不,你最迷人
You’re gorgeouser. Get a cave.
你更迷人 去洞里亲热吧
If only Edgar was alive…
要是爱德加还活着多好啊
I told you, woman, I’m right here!
我告诉过你,你这个女人!我就在这儿!
I love you, buttercup. This has got to be it.
我爱你,宝贝 -这次一定成功!
Here you go, Koda. You gotta tell it, Kenai.
呵,给你,可达. 该你说了,基奈
What? Yes. You caught it, you tell it.
什么?没错,基奈. 你拿到了,就该你说了
Didn’t you play when you were a cub?
你小时候没玩过这游戏吗?
Um… Come on, Keno.
呃… 来吧,肯洛
Okay, all right already. All right.
哈哈,好吧,好吧
You want to know what I did this year? Yes.
你们想知道我今年做了什么事情?
with the biggest pain in the neck I’ve ever met.
最辛苦的旅程… 还有这个小麻烦盯住我不放
What do you expect from a little brother?
从这样一个小兄弟那里,你还能指望什么呢?
Okay, buddy, your turn.
哈哈 伙计,该你了
Let’s hear it, Koda. Okay, okay, here we go.
哈哈,说吧,可达. 好的,开始了
This year I watched my mom in a life-and-death struggle
今年我看见我妈妈竭尽全力…
battling the most fiercest creature ever.
与这地球上最凶残的生物… 进行殊死搏斗
Who’s next? What?
好了,下一个?什么?
Wait a minute. I think we all want to hear the rest of that one, Koda.
等等,我们都想听剩下的呢,可达.
I thought you might say that. Hmm… Let’s see.
我寻思你就会这么说
It was probably the fifth or sixth most coldest day in my entire life.
那天也许在我这辈子碰到的最冷的日子里… 排到第五或者第六
Me and Mom were eating fish, having a great time.
我和妈妈正在开心得吃着鱼…
All of a sudden she pushes me into the bushes and tells me to be real quiet.
突然,她把我推到了灌木丛里… 告诉我千万别出声
She says, “I smell something.” So I started sniffing.
她说,”我闻到有味道,” 我也跟着嗅
There’s something in the woods running towards us,
树林里有个东西… 朝我们冲过来
getting closer and closer.
越来越近
And then, out of the trees, jumps a hunter.
接着,猎人从树林里跳了出来!啊!
And now there’s nowhere for Mom to go.
妈妈无处可逃
The monster has her backed up against this giant glacier.
那怪物把她逼到了大冰川上面!啊!
The monster attacks, but Mom’s too quick for him.
怪物进攻–!但妈妈的动作太快
And before he can do it again, she stands up real big and yells, “Go away.”
还没等他再次攻击,妈妈就直立起来… 大声喊到,”滚开!”
Kenai.
啊!啊!
Mom smells more of them.
妈妈闻到更多人的味道
There’s a whole pack coming right at us.
有一大群人向我们扑过来!
Sitka, no. The bear. Behind you.
席卡,不!熊!
She runs to stop them before they get to me.
她冲出去阻止他们… 不让他们捉到我
They’re all around her, poking her with sticks.
他们用棍子戳她
The whole thing broke and fell off.
冰川裂开了,他们掉到了水里
There was ice everywhere.
到处都是冰!
She couldn’t hold her breath any longer, and pow.
她再也憋不住气–噗的一声!
She bursts out of the water. I’ve never been so scared in my life.
冲出了水面 我从来没有这么害怕过
I’m going after the bear. – Koda?
我要去追那只熊 -可达?
Sitka wouldn’t want it. Sitka’s not here
啊!席卡不会想要 席卡不在这儿
because of that monster.
因为那个怪物
Whoa. Fell off a glacier? I’ve never seen anything like that.
哇!从冰川上掉下去?这情形以前从没见过
Can you imagine?
能想象吗?
Kenai. What’s the matter, Kenai?
基奈 怎么了,基奈?
What happened next? Was she okay?
可达,后来呢?她没事了吗?
Hey, Kenai, what’s wrong? Where you going?
基奈,你怎么了?你去哪儿?
She got out of the water okay. That’s how we got separated.
她安全爬上了岸,但后来我们就失散了
Right after that I met Kenai.
再后来,我就遇到了基奈.
Kenai?
基奈?
Scared you again, huh?
又吓到你了?嗯哼
Yeah. Where have you been?
是啊 你去哪儿了?
You look horrible. Koda…
你看起来很糟糕 -你就该躺下来– -可达.
There’s something I, uh…
有件事情,呃…
You know that story you told me last night?
就是你昨晚告诉我的那个故事?
Yeah. Well, I have a story to tell you.
嗯 我,我也有故事要说
Really? What’s it about?
真的吗?什么故事?
Well, it’s kind of about a man,
嗯…关于一个人…
and kind of about a bear.
和一个熊的事情
But mostly it’s about a monster.
但…基本上是关于一个怪物–
A monster who did something so bad…
一个怪物做了很可怕的事情…
Everywhere I turn I hurt someone
“我所到之处总伤害别人”
But there’s nothing I can say to change the things I’ve done
“但说什么也无法改变了” “木已成舟”
I’d do anything within my power
“在能力所及范围,我愿赴汤蹈火”
I’d give everything I’ve got
“我愿付出拥有的一切”
But the path I seek is hidden from me now
“但我寻觅的道路如今已消失无踪”
Koda, I did something very wrong.
可达,我做了件大错事
Brother bear, I let you down
“熊兄弟,我让你失望了”
I don’t like this story.
我不喜欢这个故事
You trusted me, believed in me and I let you down
“你信任我、相信我” “而我却让你失望”
Your mother’s not coming.
你妈妈不会来了
Of all the things I hid from you
“对你隐瞒得了所有事”
I cannot hide the shame
“却隐瞒不了羞愧之意”
No. No!
不…!
Something will come to take away the pain
“能够出现奇迹” “带走我的痛楚”
There’s no way out
“逃不出”
Of this dark place
“此黑暗之地”
No, no future
“没有希望、没有未来”
I know I can’t be free
“我明白我无法自♥由♥”
But I can’t see another way
“但我看不见别的路”
And I can’t face another day
“我无法面对另一天”
Koda? Koda?
可达!可达!
Koda!
可达!
Koda, I wish I could…
可达,我希望,我可以…
If there was just some way…
如果,如果能有办法…
I’d give anything if…
我,我愿意做任何事情…
If I could just…
我可以…
I’m sorry, Koda.
对不起,可达.
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry, Kenai.
对不起,基奈
I don’t know what I’m doing any more.
我再也不知道我在做什么
I need help.
我需要帮助
Sitka.
席卡?
Look, I am sorry.
哦!听着,抱歉
If I was driving this never would have happened.
如果换了我,就不会这样了
You never let me do nothing. Trample off. I said sorry. Let it go.
你什么都不让我做 够了 我说过对不起了,算了吧
I can’t believe you totalled a mammoth.
真不敢相信,连猛犸都被你放倒了
That mountain came out of nowhere. I cannot accept your apology.
哦,拜托,那山不知道从哪里冒出来的 恐怕我不能接受你的道歉
It was in my blind spot… Look. It’s that little cub.
那正好在我的视力盲点 -什么?是那个小家伙
Gee, eh, something’s bugging him. What’s wrong, smallish bear?
呀,看来他有麻烦了 你怎么了,小熊仔?
Nothing. I’m fine.
没什么,我很好