Well, if you hunched your shoulders a little it wouldn’t seem so big.
嗯,也许你把肩膀耸起来一点… 看上去就没那么大了
Oh, you mean like this?
你是说这样吗?
Or like this?
还是这样?
How about this?
哈哈!这样呢?
Oh, my, that was good.
哦,老天啊,太好了
Maybe they can give us directions.
嘿,也许他们可以给我们指路
Oh!
哦
That clears up the sinuses. Oh, it does.
正好通了通鼻子 她在看着呢
Hello, sweetie. Yes, she’s checking me out, all right.
你好啊,宝贝 是的,她在看我呢
Hey, baby. No, come on, you nitwit.
什么?嘿,宝贝 算了吧,你这白♥痴♥
Are you out of your head? She’s looking at me.
你脑子进水啦?她是在看我呢,看啊
Like she’s looking at your ugly mug? Come on.
是啊,她是在看你这张丑脸吗?
Excuse me, miss. It’s go-time, baby.
对不起,小姐,等等 -是时候了,宝贝
You want to go? Bring it on.
哦,你想来吗?是啊!来吧,上来啊
Horns up. Hold on.
把你的角亮出来 嘿
What is that? Just a minute, bear.
怎么了?谁呀?等一下,熊仔
Hey, shut up.
嘿,闭嘴!嘿,闭嘴!
No, you shut up.
不,你给我闭嘴!不,你给我闭嘴!
Hey, will you shut up?
嘿,干吗不闭嘴?嘿,干吗不闭嘴?
Just shut up.
不 闭嘴!
Their horns are screwed on too tight.
哈,看来他们的角上得太紧了(脑子坏了)
Oh, wait a second.
嘿,等等
I know this place. You do?
我认识这个地方 是吗?
Yeah. The salmon run’s not far.
是的,鲑鱼产卵的地方不远了
What?
什么?
Hey, you sure you know where you’re going?
嘿,你知道你是往哪儿走吗?
Yeah, yeah, follow me.
知道,跟着我
Koda?
可达!
Koda?
可达!
Koda?
可达?
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Don’t do that. Scared you, didn’t I?
别那样 吓到你了,是吗?
There’s scared, and then there’s surprised.
有人害怕,有人惊讶
And you were both.
而你是又惊又怕,哈哈
Whoa!
哇
Nice try. Uh, you got a little spit right there.
不错 你口水流出来了
Kenai! You’re not getting me this time.
基奈!你这次骗不到我了
No, look out.
不,基奈,小心!啊!
No.
不
Come on.
快啊!
Kenai.
基奈!
Kenai, where are you?
基奈,你在哪儿?
Left. Left. No, the other left.
左边,左边!不,不,另一个左边!
Kenai!
基奈!
Whoa! Whoa!
啊!
No!
不!
What are you doing? We got to get out of here.
你在干什么?快离开这里!
Ah!
啊!
Why do they hate us, Kenai?
他们为什么恨我们,基奈?
We’re bears. So?
因为我们是熊 所以?
So, you know how they are. They’re killers.
所以,你知道他们什么样 他们是杀手
Wait a minute, who’s the killers?
等等,谁是杀手?
Bears. What? Which bears?
熊啊 什么?哪些熊?
I’m not like that, and you’re not like that.
不是你我那种
Well, obviously not all bears. I mean, you’re okay.
嗯,很明显,不是所有的熊 我的意思是,你是好孩子
Most bears will look for any excuse to attack a human.
而大多数的熊– 大多数的熊不放过任何攻击人的机会
But, Kenai, he attacked us.
但,基奈,他先攻击我们的
You’re just a cub. When you’re older, you’ll understand.
你–你还小 等你长大了,就会明白了
Fish! Fish! Fish!
鱼,鱼,鱼!
Huh? We made it. We’re here.
呃?成功了!哈哈!到了!
Come on! What? Koda.
快点!什么?可达
Fish! Fish! Fish! Hey. Get away from me.
鱼,鱼啊!嘿,你这是
Get away from me. Go on. Shoo!
嘿,走开!哦,嘘,嘘!
Huh?
啊?
Hey, you’re stirring up the water, dude.
嘿,伙计,你把水都弄浑了
Yeah, try not to scare off the fish there, buddy.
是啊,别吓到那里的鱼,老弟
Uh… Tug.
塔格!
Hey, Koda. Come here.
嘿,可达,到这儿来
Look at you.
哈哈!看看你
Have you seen my mom yet? No, as a matter of fact I haven’t.
嘿,塔格,你见过我妈妈吗?不,没有
Me and my friend Kenai beat her. He’s with you?
哈哈,我和我朋友基奈比她先到了 他和你在一起?
Uh… Hi.
呃,嗨 啊!
Huh. I’ve never seen you at the run before.
以前在这儿从没见过你
Where are you from? Well, I…
你打哪儿来?呃,嗯…我是说…
There’s the mountain, just like I promised.
看啊,基奈?就是那座山… 我的保证没错儿吧
The lights touch the top every night.
光芒每晚都找在山顶上
Gonna be harder getting up there than riding those mammoths.
哈哈,爬到那上面去… 可比骑猛犸难度要大点了
Mammoths? Are you kidding?
猛犸?你开玩笑吗?
That’s weird. Yeah.
真是奇怪
He does weird stuff. Like the way he drinks water with a leaf.
是的,他做了很多怪事儿… 他用叶子喝水
He never sharpens his claws on a tree. He’s never hibernated before…
从来不在树上磨爪子 以前从没冬眠过
Koda. Koda.
可达. 可达!
Can I talk to you for a second? Excuse us.
哈哈,能和你谈谈吗?对不起
Hmm. He’s kind of jumpy, isn’t he?
他有点神经兮兮的,是吗?
Okay. Okay.
好了,好了
Koda, I, uh…
可达,我,呃…
Uh, I got to get going. Well, when you come back…
呃,我得走了 下次你回来,我们可以–
I… I won’t be coming back.
我–我不会再回来了
What? Why not?
什么啊?为什么?
Because… Well, it’s hard to…
因为… 嗯,很难解释
You’re leaving? No.
你要走了?啊!不
Well, I mean, yes.
我–我是说,是的
Well, it’s just that I…
嗯,因为,我–我…
I don’t belong here. Don’t belong?
我不属于这儿 不属于?
Every bear belongs here. Come on, buddy.
每只熊都属于这儿 哈哈!来吧,老弟
Everyone’s invited
“邀请每个人”
Let’s have some fun!
我们来找点乐子!
This is how we live
“这是我们的生活方式”
We’re all here for each other
“彼此相互扶持”
Happy to give
“乐善好施”
All we have, we share
“彼此分享”
And all of us, we care
“互相照顾”
So come on
“所以,快来吧!”
Welcome to our family time
“欢迎加入我们的家族时光”
Welcome to our brotherly time
“欢迎加入我们的兄弟时光”
We’re happy giving and taking to the friends we’re making
“我们乐于施与受” “给我们交往的朋友”
There’s nothing we won’t do
“无所不肯”
Welcome to our family time
“欢迎加入我们的家族时光” “欢迎加入这大家庭”
Welcome to our happy-to-be time
“欢迎加入我们的快乐时光” “我们快乐无比”
This is our festival You know that best of all
“这是我们的节庆” “你知道,最棒的节庆”
There’s a bond between us nobody can explain
“我们之间有某种联♥系♥” “谁也无法解释”
It’s a celebration of life
“是生命的庆典”
And seeing friends again
“故友重逢”
I’d be there for you
“我会支持你”
I know you’d be there for me, too
“深知你亦会支持我”
So come on Welcome to our family time
“所以,快来吧” “欢迎加入我们的家族时光”
Welcome to our brotherly time
“欢迎加入我们的兄弟时光” “我们快乐无比”
This is our festival You know, and best of all
“这是我们的节庆” “你知道,最棒的节庆”
Remembering love once departed
“记住往昔逝去的爱”
Someone dear to your heart
“有个人长伴你的心”
Finding love, planning a future
“寻找爱情、计划未来”
Telling stories and laughing with friends
“与朋友叙旧言欢”
Precious moments you’ll never forget
“珍贵时光永难忘怀”
This has to be the most beautiful
“这里肯定是…” “最美丽的…”
The most peaceful place I’ve ever been to
“最美丽的地方” “我从未来过”
It’s nothing like I’ve ever seen before
“完全不似…” “以前所见之处”
When I think how far I’ve come I can’t believe it
“当我回想这一路走了多远” “简直无法相信”
Yet I see it
“我终究明白了”
And then I see family
“然后见到家人”
I see the way we used to be
“仿佛往日重现”