And I’m loving every step I take
“喜欢所走的每一步”
With the sun beating down Yes, I’m on my way
“将阳光踩在脚下 是的,我上路了”
And I can’t keep this smile off my face
“脸上的笑容挥之不去”
‘Cause there’s nothing like seeing each other again
“因为没什么比得上彼此再次重逢”
No matter what the distance between
“无论距离有多远”
And the stories that we tell will make you smile
“我们述说的故事 将使你展露笑颜”
Oh, it really lifts my heart
“我的心情畅快无比”
So tell them all I’m on my way
“所以告诉所有人我上路了”
New friends and new places to see
“见识新朋友、新天地”
And to sleep under the stars Who could ask for more?
“睡卧星空之下 夫复何求?”
With the moon keeping watch over me
“明月守护着我”
Not the snow, not the rain can change my mind
“纵使风霜雪雨 也无法动摇我的心”
The sun will come out, wait and see
“终将拨云见日,等着瞧吧”
And the feeling of the wind in your face
“风拂过脸颊的滋味”
Can lift your heart, whoa
“教人心情畅快无比”
There’s nowhere I would rather be
“没有特定想去的目的地”
‘Cause I’m on my way now
“因为我现在上路了”
Well and true
“绝无虚假”
I’m on my way now
“我现在上路了”
Hey, hold on, eh?
嘿!停一下!
Wait up.
等,等等
I’m on my way
“我上路了”
How’s it going, bear boy? And, uh, smallish bear.
你好啊,熊仔?还有…小熊仔
I didn’t know you had a little brother. He’s cute.
哎呀,我不知道你还有个弟弟 -他很可爱,是吗?
Actually, he’s… There was this hunter following us.
呃,实际上,他只是有个猎人,呃…
We was thinking if we could maybe just hang out with you guys.
一直在追我们,我寻思… 我们能不能和你们做个伴儿–
Just hang out. Yeah, it’d be fun.
是的,就是做个伴儿 没错儿 是的,一定会很有趣
If the hunter was going to catch up… Then you’d eat him.
我是说,如果那猎人跟上来了– 你们就吃了他
That’s what we was thinking. We lost the hunter at the glacier.
是的,我们就是这么想的 我们在冰川下面的时候就把他甩掉了
You don’t think he’ll follow those?
你不认为他会跟上来吗?
They are quite nice. I’ve got an idea.
他们真不错 我有个主意
Okay, this is really weird.
真不可思议
I’m driving. When can I have a turn?
别闹了,我在赶象呢 我能换个方向吗?
It’s not as easy as it looks. Just watch what I do.
这可不像看起来那么容易,看好了我是怎么做的
Let’s get a back seat or something. I look like you hunted me.
我们装个后座什么的 看上去你像是在捕猎我
Tell everybody I’m on my way
“告诉大家我上路了”
Hey, come on.
嘿,来啊
And I just can’t wait to be there
“迫不急待想抵达目的地”
Blue skies ahead Yes, I’m on my way
“前方晴空万里” “是的,我上路了”
Nothing but good times to share
“欢乐时光满行囊”
And I just can’t wait to be home
“迫不急待想抵达家园”
With the sun beating down Yes, I’m on my way
“将阳光踩在脚下” “是的,我上路了”
With nothing but good times to show
“欢乐时光满行囊”
I’m on my way
“我上路了”
Yes, I’m on my way
“我猜想我上路了”
Beauty, eh?
真美啊
Okay, here’s how I remember it. The snow is white, it’s all right.
我是这样记的:如果雪是白色的,那就没问题
Yellow or green, it’s just not clean.
如果是黄色或者绿色的,就不干净了
I learned that one the hard way.
我可是吃过苦头才得到教训的
That reminds me. Last year at the salmon run my friend Bucky dared me.
这让我想起去年鲑鱼产卵的时候… 我的朋友巴齐 把我吓得半死…
But I’d heard of a cub who stuck his tongue to an iceberg.
我听说那小家伙… 舌头粘到冰山上了…
Then he started to float away.
接着居然随着冰川漂走了
To save him they had to rip off his tongue,
他们为了救他,只好把他的舌头给割了
so now he hath to talk like thith all the time and…
现在他只能… 这么说话了,而且–
Do you ever stop talking? Oh!
你有没有不说话的时候?哇
Look. The night rainbow.
看啊 夜彩虹
You can see the spirits from here. You know about the great spirits?
从这里,能看见圣灵 你听说过那些神奇的圣灵吗?
Yeah, my grandma’s up there, and my granddad.
是的,我爷爷和奶奶就在天上
Mom says the spirits make all the magical changes in the world.
妈妈说是那些圣灵… 给世界带来所有的奇妙变化…
Like how the leaves change colour, or the moon changes shapes,
比如树叶变换颜色啦… 月亮改变形状啦
or tadpoles change into frogs. Yeah, I get it.
蝌蚪变成青蛙啦 是的,我…我明白
You know, for a change, maybe they could just leave things alone.
说到改变… 也许有些事情还是不改变的好
What do you mean? My brother’s a spirit.
什么意思?我哥哥的灵魂
If it wasn’t for him, I…
如果不是他
I wouldn’t be here.
我也不会在这儿了
You have a brother up there?
你哥哥在上面?
What happened to him? He was killed by a…
他怎么了?他被一个–
By a monster.
一个怪物杀死了
What’s your brother’s name?
你哥哥叫什么名字?
Sitka.
席卡.
Thanks, Sitka. If it weren’t for you, I would have never met Kenai.
谢谢,席卡 如果不是你,我也不会遇到基奈
I always wanted a brother.
我一直想要个兄弟
So, you want to play “I spy”?
你想玩侦测游戏吗?
All right. I’ll go first. Okay.
好吧,我先来
I spy something green.
好的 我侦测到一个绿的东西
Tree? Oh!
树?
My turn? Yeah.
轮到我了?是的
Okay, I spy something tall.
我侦测到一个高的东西
Tree. Okay.
树 对的
I spy something with bark.
呃,我侦测到一个…外面有硬皮的东西
Tree?
树?
Okay, I spy something, uh…
好吧,我侦测到一个… 呃
A vertical log. Tree.
竖立的圆柱形的东西 -树 -是的
Okay, I spy something… Tree.
我侦测到 树
No, I… It counts.
该算我对了
I didn’t even spy anything. It counts.
我还没侦测到什么呢 算的
Okay. Tree.
好吧 树
Let’s play something else.
我们玩别的吧
Koda. Come on.
可达,拜托
Koda, wake up. Two more months, Mom.
可达,醒醒 还有两个月
So, where are we?
我们这是在哪儿?
Well, which way?
嗯… 哪边?
I think it’s that way. You think, or you know?
嗯…我想是那边吧 你想,还是你知道?
That way?
呃,那边?
Why wasn’t I turned into a homing pigeon?
我怎么就没变成信鸽呢?
Come on. Hey, riding mammoths was your idea.
拜托 嘿,骑猛犸是你的主意
Thanks for the ride, guys. See you.
谢谢你们,再见
Lucky for you, I’ve been lost worse than this.
你真幸运,我以前有次迷路,情形比这次还要糟糕
Last summer, I was with Bucky… Enough with the stories.
去年夏天,我正在和巴齐挖树根– 我听够你的故事了
I don’t care about the time you and Binky found
我对你和宾齐找到…
the world’s biggest pine cone ever.
世界上最大的松果之类的事情可没有兴趣
First of all, his name’s Bucky, not Binky.
首先,他的名字是巴齐,不是宾齐
Second, it wasn’t a pine cone, it was a pine nut.
第二,不是松果,是松仁…
And it was huge. Even bigger than your fat head.
那松仁真大啊,比你的胖脑袋还要大
Oh, gee, our big guardian bear is leaving, eh?
哦,天哪,我们的大护卫熊走了,是吗?
Yeah. We’d better follow him. Come on.
是的,我们最好跟上他,快点
Can you swing your leg… I can’t get off.
我–你能把腿甩起来吗… -不行–我下不来了
Me, neither. Okay, you guys…
我也不行 伙计们!我们
I guess we’ll just catch up with those guys later, eh?
我们过会儿就跟上你们
Good trip, eh? Beauty.
一路顺风 棒极了
You know, I was thinking now might be a good time for me to drive.
我在想,是不是现在该我来…
Yeah. Okay.
好啊
I’m sorry we’re lost, okay?
抱歉,我们迷路了
Even though it’s your fault. My fault?
其实这都是你的错
That’s it.
我的错?得了吧
Just remember, if it weren’t for me, you’d be hanging upside down.
你要记住,如果不是我… 你现在还倒掉着呢
Better than being stuck nowhere with you and your blabbering mouth.
是呀,但总比和你困在这地方强多了,还要听罗嗦
“I’m lost. I can’t find my mommy. Will you take me to the salmon run?”
“我迷路了,找不到妈妈 能带我去鲑鱼产卵的地方吗?”
Why don’t you just grow up? Fine. I’ll go on my own then.
你能不能成熟一点?好吧,我自己走!
Fine. Go ahead. Fine.
好啊,你走啊 -好的
Fine. Fine.
好的 好的
Koda?
可达?
Koda?
可达.
Whoa.

Those monsters are really scary.
这些怪物真吓人
Especially with those sticks.
特别是手里还拿着棍子
Come on, let’s go.
我们走吧
So, you recognise anything yet?
看到熟悉的东西了吗?
Or maybe you can’t see past my fat head.
或许我的胖脑袋太大了,挡住了你
So, do you really think I have a fat head?
你真的认为我的脑袋很胖吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!