You see, we’re not moose either.
我们…不是麋鹿?
We’re not? No.
不是
We’re like, uh… We’re like squirrels. Yeah.
我们像是…我们像是松鼠
Oh. Oh, yeah. Beauty, eh?
没错!漂亮吧?
Well, he’s actually the squirrel. I’m more of a purebred wolverine.
对,他…他真的是松鼠 我比较像纯种的狼獾
Look at these cuspids.
看看这些尖牙利齿
Give him a little room. Why am I talking to moose?
别靠他太近 我♥干♥嘛跟一对笨麋鹿讲话?
No, we’re squirrels, eh. Wolverine.
不,我们是松鼠 狼獾
I’ll find it myself.
我自己去找
Oh, I wouldn’t go that way. Why not, eh?
哦,要是我就不会走那条路 为何不能走?
Uh, well, there was a reason.
嗯…是有原因没错
You brought it up. I’m trying to…
是你提起的 我是想讲,但你讲…
So, you think of it yet? Well, no, but it’s driving me nuts.
那么,你还在想吗?不,但也快把我给逼疯了
What? Are there any hunters around?
有猎人在附近吗?
Uh… No. Oh, good!
没有
I saw it from a mile away. You must be pretty embarrassed.
我一哩外就看到了 你一定相当不好意思
Don’t worry.
别担心
I won’t tell anyone.
我不会告诉别人的
What? You need to get down. Let me help.
什么?你需要下来,让我帮你
Oh, wait. Ow!
等等等等等!
If you just…
你只要…噢!
Stop it! It’s no use.
给我…住手!没用
The only way to get down is to chew your own foot off.
唯一办法只好把你自己的脚咬断了
I don’t need some stupid bear’s help. I just need the stick.
我不需要笨熊的帮忙 我只需要这根树枝
Okay, here. No, I’ll do it myself.
好,拿去 不,不,不
Put it back. No, where you found it.
我自己来,放回去 不对,你原本捡的位置
Oh. To the left. By the little rock.
放到左边 在小石头旁边
Here? Yes.
这里?对!
Okay.
好的
Boy, that tree is strong, huh?
那棵树可真强壮啊
You know, when I was little, I was really into climbing trees.
你知道吗,当我小时候… 我真的很喜欢爬树…
All kinds of trees.
各种树
I climbed pine trees, oaks, cedars, maples, birch trees, willow trees…
我爬过松树、橡树、无花果树… 枫树、桦树、柳树…
My eyes were watering and my tongue was swollen.
我的眼睛泪水流个不停 我的舌头肿了起来…
From that moment on, I was more careful about what I lick.
从那刻起,我舔东西就更加谨慎了
Ha! See? It’s all about using your head.
哈!看到没?全得靠….动动你的头脑
That was funny. Do it again.
太有趣了!再做一遍吧!
Don’t you have someplace to go? Yeah, the salmon run.
你没别的地方好去了吗?对,鲑鱼产卵的地方
How about this? I get you down, then we go together.
怎么样啊?我弄你下来,然后我们一起去
Deal? Yeah, okay, fine.
成交吗?好吧,很好!
If you can magically get me down, I’ll go with you to this…
只要你能神奇地弄我下来… 我就陪你去这个…这个…
Salmon run. Whatever. But if you can’t…
鲑鱼产卵的地方 随便啦 但你要是做不到…
You turn around, walk away, and never come back, ever.
就转身离开,别再回来了…永远别来
You swear? Yeah.
你发誓?没错
Pinky swear? Yeah, sure, fine, pinky swear.
勾勾小指 没问题,好的,勾勾小指
But this is a human trap and you’re just a dumb little bear.
但这是人类做的陷阱 而你只是只小呆熊
There’s no way you’re going to be able…
所以你绝对不可能…
Okay, so I’m thinking we travel by day and sleep by night.
好了,我的想法是… 我们白天一起玩,晚上一起睡
My bedtime is an hour after sunset…
我的就寝时间在日落后一小时 否则我想…
Run!
快逃!
Yeah, good riddance.
对,终于解脱了!
Denahi.
狄纳希?
Denahi, you found me.
狄纳希,你找到我了!
You wouldn’t believe what a nightmare this has been.
你绝不会相信这是多么一个噩梦!
Denahi? It’s me. Kenai.
狄纳希?是…是我…基奈啊!
Is he gone?
他走了吗?
I think he was going… Shh!
我想他要… 嘘!
Hello. I can’t breathe.
喂?我喘不过气了
Why is he chasing me? That’s what they do.
他为何追捕我?他们就是那样啊
But it’s not like him. Lucky for him, he didn’t find us
但那不像他 算他好运,没找到我们…
’cause when I get in a fight, I go all crazy
因为当我打斗时候,我会很凶狂…
and I’m a raging ball of brown fur.
变成一只棕毛的怒熊
I mean, I don’t want to brag or nothing, but I got some moves.
我是说,不是我吹牛或怎样 但我懂得几招
Oh, really? Yep. This first one, well…
真的吗?是的 第一招…
It’s just a little thing I like to call “The Slasher.”
非常简单… 我想称作…“快刀斩”!
And this one I like to call “Flying Fury of Death.”
而这招我想称作…“死亡飞爪”!
Uhhuh. He’s coming back. Where?
他又回来了!哪里?
Typical.
不出所料
Yeah, well, the next time we run into that hunter…
没错,下次我们碰上那猎人时…
There is no “we.” I’m not taking you to any salmon run.
没有”我们”好吗?我不会带你去什么鲑鱼产卵的地方
What? But you pinky swore.
什么?!但你勾过小指了呀
Yeah, well, things change.
没错,我改变主意了
See you, kid.
再见了,小子
Wait, uh…
等等
The truth is, I got separated from my mom.
事实上是… 我和妈妈失散了…
And now, with this hunter around…
现在这个猎人又紧盯住我不放…
Kid, I got my own problems. Come on. Please.
孩子,我自己还有麻烦呢 拜托
Can’t we just go together? There’s a lot of bears and a ton of fish,
我们可以一起走吗?这里有很多熊,数不清的鱼儿…
and every night we watch the lights touch the mountain. Last year…
每天晚上我们都遥望那光芒… 轻触着山顶,去年–
Wait, wait. What did you say? Lots of bears and fish.
等等,你刚才说什么?这里有很多熊,数不清的鱼儿…
No. You know where the lights touch the earth?
不是那个,你知道大地和光芒交接之处?
Yeah! The top of the mountain right by the salmon run.
是的,是山顶… 就在鲑鱼产卵的地方
You’re kidding me. No, no, they’re practically next door.
你在开玩笑 不,没有 他们实际上很近的
Come on, I’ll show you. It’ll be great.
来呀,我带你去看,非常美
I promise to help you escape from every trap you walk into.
我保证会帮你躲过所有的机关
I’m not going to walk into any more…
我再也不会中什么–呃!
Traps. Come on. What do you say?
机关了 来呀 你说什么?
Sure you can take me to where the lights touch the earth?
你真的能带我去…
If you slow me down… I won’t, I promise.
如果你拖我的后腿– 不会的,我保证
All right, we leave first thing tomorrow.
好吧,我们明天一早就出发
And keep all that cuddly bear stuff to a minimum, okay, kid?
别再和我扮熊宝宝了,好吗,孩子?
My name’s not “kid.” It’s Koda.
我不叫孩子,我叫可达
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?哦…
Good day. How’s it going, eh?
早上好 你好吗?
Beauty. So we got a lot to get done today. You want to get started?
好极了 好极了 看来今天够我们忙的了
Woo-oo-hoo…
好的
Just help me crack this. All right.
能帮我松一下筋骨吗?没问题
You ready now? Almost.
准备好了?-差不多了
Just want to do “dog facing forward.”
哦,老天 我还想来个后仰身
Oh, come on. Good. Okay.
哦,来吧!哈,好啊
And go.
开…始!
This a nice patch here.
这块草地不错
Don’t go near this patch here. Something went here.
哦,别,别靠近我这块 好像有东西靠近了
Skinny. Fat. Skinny. Fat.
瘦,胖,瘦,胖,…
Hey, I’ve got a mountain to get to. Come on, kid.
我们还要爬山呢,快点,孩子
I told you before. My name’s Koda.
我都说过了,我的名字叫可达.
Say it with me. Ko… Da.
跟我念“可…达”
Sure your mom didn’t ditch you, Ko-duh?
你妈妈真的没有抛弃你,可…达?
Rutt. Go away, eh, I’m eating twigs.
洛-洛特 别烦我,我在吃嫩枝呢
Rutt. You’re breaking my concentration.
洛-洛特?走开 你让我分心了
We should start running, like now!
我们,我们得快跑 -为什么?
I can’t. I’m still digesting, eh. I’ll get cramps.
因为,快!我可跑不了,我还在消化呢?会肚子疼的
Whoa, gee! He’s after us! Come on, little brother.
他在追我们!快点啊,小兄弟!
Cramp!
唷,肚子疼!
If you really want to know how me and my mom got separated…
说真的,如果你真想知道… 我是怎么和我妈妈分开的…
I was saving this story for the salmon run, but I’ll tell you.
我本想留到鲑鱼产卵的时候再说的… 现在告诉你吧
It was probably the fifth or sixth most coldest day in my entire life.
那天也许在我这辈子碰到的… 最冷的日子里排到第五或者第六
Sounds good. You should save it. You think so?
哦,听起来不错,你真该留到以后讲
Oh, yeah. For your friends. Oh.
你这么认为吗?是啊讲给你的朋友听
Well, I have this other story. Tell you what.
那好吧,我说另一个故事给你听,怎么样?
How about no talking? Okay.
呃,听着,能不能不说话?
Then I’ll sing. No, no, no.
好的,我唱歌♥吧 哦,不,不,不
Tell everybody I’m on my way
“告诉大家我上路了”
Will you stop it?
能不能不唱啊?
New friends and new places to see
“见识新朋友、新天地”
Come on, quit it. Shh!
快… 嘘!
Koda, stop singing.
可达,别唱了
Yes, I’m on my way
“带着… 对,我上路了”
And there’s nowhere else that I’d rather be
“没有特定想去的目的地”
Tell everybody I’m on my way
“告诉大家我上路了”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!