I felt the same way when Tanana gave me mine.
知道吗,当塔娜娜给了我的图腾时 我也有同样的感受
Get out of here. No, really.
闪一旁去吧 不,真的
I said, “The eagle of guidance? What does that mean?”
我说,”老鹰的指引?” 那是什么意思?
But now that I’m older, I know it’s about being a leader
但如今我年纪更大了点… 我明白那是指要当个领导者…
and keeping an eye on you two.
不时把你们两个盯紧点
I just want to get my handprint on that wall.
我只想把我的手印印在那墙壁上
Just be patient, Kenai. When you live by your totem, you will.
耐心点,基奈 等你依照你的图腾指示,你会的
Really? Guarantee it.
真的?我保证
But come on, the bear of love?
但…拜讬,熊的爱?
I mean, a bear doesn’t love anyone.
我是说,熊才不会爱任何人呢
They don’t think. They don’t feel. I mean, they’re…
牠们不会思考、不会感觉 我意思是,他们是…
They’re thieves. You didn’t tie it up, did you?
他们是小偷 你没有绑好,对不对?
You should get the totem of pinheads.
你应该拿到笨蛋的图腾才对
Knock it off.
住手!
We’ll just make another basket. We?
我们只好再做一个篮子了 我们?
Oh, no. It took me two weeks to make that basket.
才不要,那篮子花了我两个礼拜才做好的
Get lover boy to do it. He’s the one always messing things up.
你叫情圣去做 他才是一直搞砸事情的人
Typical Kenai. All right, I’ll go get your basket.
典型的基奈 好啦,我去拿回你的篮子
Kenai, wait. Kenai!
基奈,等等,基奈!
What?
怎么?
Kenai!
基奈!
Kenai!
基奈!
Where’d he go? If we’re lucky, far away.
他跑去哪了?我们幸运的话,走得远远的
Kenai!
基奈!
Kenai. Sitka, no, you gotta get out of here.
基奈!席卡,不!你们得赶紧离开这儿!
What? The bear. Behind you.
什么?有熊!看看你背后!
Hey, bear, come on. Over here.
嘿,大熊,来吧!在这边!
Come on, bear, come this way.
来吧,大熊!来这边呀!
Denahi!
狄纳希!
Hold on. Pull.
抓紧!快点,拉!
Sitka. Sitka!
席卡 席卡!
Sitka.
席卡?
Come on!
快点!
Sitka! Sitka!
席卡!席卡!
Sitka. Sitka!
席卡!席卡!席卡!
Sitka? Sitka, where are you?
席卡,你在哪里?
Kenai.
基奈!
No.
不
Sitka!
席卡!
Sitka!
席卡!
Denahi, let’s find him!
帮助我们找到你吧!
Sitka.
席卡!
Sitka, where are you? Sitka!
席卡,你在哪里?席卡!
You ready? For what?
你准备好没?准备好什么?
For going after the bear.
我们要去追那只熊
I know what you’re feeling, but killing that bear is wrong.
我明白你的感受,但杀那只熊是错的
I don’t blame the bear, Kenai.
我不怪熊,基奈
I see. Killing the bear won’t make you a man.
我懂了 杀了那只熊并不会使你变成男子汉
Now you’re trying to be wise.
现在你想聪明点了
I’m trying to follow my totem. Why can’t you?
我尽量遵照我的图腾指示 为何你不能照做呢?
You really think love has anything to do with being a man?
你真以为爱和成为男子汉有关系吗?
A man wouldn’t just sit here and do nothing.
男子汉不会坐视不管
Kenai. Don’t upset the spirits.
基奈 别惹怒了圣灵
Spirits. Thanks for your wisdom.
圣灵,谢谢你的智慧
I’ve got to stop him.
我得去阻止他
You left too soon, Sitka.
你离开得太早了,席卡
Your brothers need your guidance.
你的弟弟们需要你的指引
Kenai.
基奈
What?
怎么?
Sitka.
席卡?
No.
不
I don’t blame the bear, Kenai.
我不怪熊,基奈
A man wouldn’t just sit here and do nothing.
男子汉不会坐视不管
So, Kenai, you’ve decided to join the living.
那么基奈,你已决定重生了
Ooh-hoo. That’s quite a bump you’ve got.
你这次撞得可不轻
That must have been one heck of a ride down the rapids.
一定是被湍流冲下所造成的
Tanana?
塔娜娜?
Nana, you won’t believe this.
娜娜,你不会相信这事的
I was at the top of this rock, and all of a sudden…
我那时在巨石顶端… 突然间,这个…
Kenai, honey. Shh-shh-shh.
基奈,亲爱的,嘘嘘嘘嘘嘘
I don’t speak bear.
我不会讲熊语
No.
不
No, no! No!
不,不!不!
All right! All right! All right! Would you settle down? Settle!
好了,好了 冷静下来好吗?
Kenai! Kenai…
基奈!基奈!
Kenai. Kenai. This isn’t going to work.
基奈,基奈!这不管用
Kenai, listen to me. Sitka did this.
基奈,听我说 席卡做的
Strange. Spirits don’t usually make these kind of changes.
真奇怪 圣灵通常不会做这种转变的
Oh. Oh, my, my, my, my.
哦,老天
Sitka must have something really big planned for you. Yep, yep.
席卡这样对你一定有深远的用意
Oh! Do you see in black and white or colour?
你看到的是黑白还是彩色的景象?
Hey. Listen to me. You got yourself into this mess.
嘿,听我说 是你自己搞成这付模样的
If you want to change, take it up with your brother’s spirit.
如果你想变回来,去找你哥的灵魂说
You’ll find him on the mountain where the lights touch the earth.
你会在山上找到他… 在光芒与大地交接之处
He’ll help you make up for what you’ve done wrong.
他会帮你弥补你所犯的错误
But I didn’t do anything wrong.
但我没犯什么错啊!
Tanana? Tanana!
塔娜娜?
Wait. I didn’t do anything wrong.
塔娜娜!等-等一下!我没犯什么错啊!
I don’t even know how to get there. What happened to them?
我甚至不晓得怎样到那儿呢 它们怎么了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
They were here. Now they’re gone.
它们几秒钟前还在这里…
So you’re telling me you didn’t eat them and you have no idea where they are?
这么说来,你是在告诉我说… 你没吃掉它们,也不知道它们的踪影?
Uhuh. Hey, hey, you. You just talked.
嘿,嘿,你们 你们刚刚说话了
Just back away, real slow-like.
退-退后…要很慢很慢地
How did you do that? I knew you had them.
你们怎么办到的?
Are we there yet?
我们到了吗?
Don’t make me turn this formation around.
别逼我调转队形
Hey. Wait. Come back. I’m trying to find where the lights…
嘿,等等,等等!回来!我想找出光芒…
What’s he getting worked up about? Maybe the goose pooped on him, eh?
他到底在干嘛?老天,我不知道!也许是海鸥拉屎掉在他身上了
Oh, gee. He’s looking over here. Let’s beat it. This way.
天啊,我想他正朝这边看呢
No, this way. Thank you very much.
快闪,这边 不,不,不,这边
Just stay still and… Hey, you two!
非常感谢你 好,就待着别动吧 嘿,你们两个
Head down.
低头,低头
I think he’s seen us. Now what?
天啊,我想他看见我们了 现在怎么办?
Act like we’re not here. We’re not here.
装成我们不在这里的样子 -哦,我们不在这里
Shh! What are you doing? You said to…
嘘!你在干嘛呀?你说过要讲…
Don’t say anything. Shh! Okay.
别开口说话,嘘
Don’t eat us. You won’t like us, eh? We’re gamey.
拜讬别吃我们!你不会喜欢我们的
Pinecone breath. Crusty tail.
很好,臭松球
Twig legs. Big nose.
烂尾巴 鸟仔腿 大鼻子!
Sorry. You went too far that time.
对不起 你说得太过份了
Okay, I’m sorry. Guys.
好,对不起啦 两位
Yours is bigger than mine. I’m not eating anybody.
况且你的鼻子比我的大 我不会吃任何一个啦
Oh, whew.
好险!
That’s mighty decent of you, eh. My name’s Rutt.
你心肠真好 没错!嘿,我叫洛特
This is my brother Tuke. How’s it going, Bear?
这是我哥杜克 你好吗,熊儿?
Don’t call me that. Sorry, uh…
别那样喊我 抱歉…
Mr. Bear? I mean, I’m not a bear. I hate bears.
熊先生?不,我是指我不是熊,我讨厌熊
Well, gee, you’re one big beaver. No kidding, eh?
老天,你是只大海狸没错 别搞笑行吗?
Do either of you know where the lights touch the earth?
你们谁知道光芒和大地交接之处呢?
Yee… ahh…
对-对-对-对-对…
No. Uh, no. Sorry, bear… Er, beaver.
不知道 抱歉,熊儿,或者海狸
I’m not a beaver, I’m a bear… No, I mean, I’m not a bear.
我不是海狸 我是…我是只熊 不,我是说我不是只熊
I’m a man. Excuse me.
我是人类 你说什么?
I was transformed into a bear.
我被魔法变成一只熊
Magically. I was lifted into the sky by my brother.
我…我被我哥高举到天空中
Crazy. Gesundheit.
你疯了!
Are you okay? No. That bear. Over there.
你没事吧?没事!那只熊… 那边那只!
He’s crazy. I am not crazy.
他疯了!我没疯!
Whoever said you were? We understand.
有谁说你疯了吗?