Nope, that amulet’s as good as gone.
别忘想链子啦
The Ice Age will end before you get it back.
想到冰河世纪又到了都回不来的
Thanks a lot, Kenai.
谢啦 基奈
What did I do? This is all your fault!
我又做了什么 都是你的错
My fault?
我的错
If you hadn’t stopped to help those moose…
要不是你要帮那些麋鹿..
Whoa, whoa! You’re the one who destroyed an entire beaver dam.
喔 等等 是你弄坏了水坝的
I wouldn’t have destroyed it if you hadn’t gotten your head stuck in it.
要不是你头卡住 我也不会去弄坏它啊
And I’m not the one who had the bag in reach and then let it float away.
我可不是让垂可得的背袋溜走的人喔
My head was stuck. What’s your excuse?
我头被卡住了 你的理由又是什么呢
Oh, what am I gonna do now?
现在该怎么办才好啊
If I can’t burn the amulet, I’ll never be able to marry Atka.
没把链子烧了 我怎么跟爱特卡结婚呢
Kenai?
基奈
Nita, Nita, you gotta come quick. You’re not gonna believe it.
妮塔 你快来啊 你不会相信的
Kenai spent the whole night untangling those tracks.
基奈 花了一整夜追踪这脚印
And I didn’t think anybody could, ’cause they were all forks,
我从没想到有人办得到 因为那里都是岔路
double-backs and crisscrosses and dead ends…
十字路 死路…
Koda, Koda, where is Kenai?
柯达 基奈呢
That’s what I’m trying to tell you. He found the river bandit’s hideout.
我就是要告诉你啊 他找到那小偷的藏身之处了
Show me.
快带我去
Nita, Nita, over here.
妮塔 在这里
Well, where is it? Did you get it?
在哪里啊 找到了吗
Shh! I don’t have it yet.
还没
It’s up in the tree. I’m waiting for them to fall asleep.
在树上 我在等他们…睡着
Nita, wait. Hey!
妮塔 等等 嘿
Nita, what are you doing?
妮塔 你要干嘛啊
I’m getting my amulet back.
把链子拿回来啊
Let me handle this.
让我来啦
I’m fine. I’ve got it covered.
我没问题的
No, seriously, you could fall.
真的不好啦 你会摔下来的
I’m trying to concentrate.
我在专心 好吗
Can’t any of you morons define the term “nocturnal”?
你们这些笨蛋不懂什么叫夜行性吗
Anyone?
有人吗?
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
It’s completely my fault. Just me.
全是我的错 我啦
Uh, listen, you’ve got something of ours.
对不起喔 有个我们的东西在你手上
Yeah, it’s round, about so big.
对啊 圆圆的 差不多这么大
Maybe I do, maybe I don’t.
也许有 也许没有
That’s for me to know and for you to find out.
只有我知道 让你猜啊
Either way, it’s a moot point.
这讨论反正没啥意义
Finders keepers, losers weepers. It’s the way of the woods.
见者拿 失者哭 丛林法则就这么简单
Hey, you didn’t find it, you stole it. Thief.
嘿 你不是捡到的 你是偷来的 小偷
All right, you got me. That’s what we do.
好吧 算你对 但这是我们的天职
We rob from the rich and give to the less fortunate.
我们专门劫富济贫
You know, like us.
贫者如..我们啊
I don’t think you wanna mess with Kenai.
惹到基奈不太聪明喔
He’s a lean, mean, raccoon butt-kicking machine.
他是专门浣熊的凶恶机器喔
Ahh! Go ahead!
来啊
Hit him with all you got. He can take it.
尽管放手打他啊 他才不怕
Koda, what are you doing?
柯达 你在干什么
I’m tricking them into using all their pine cones.
我在骗他们用光所有的松果啊
Ow! It’s a pine forest.
这可是松..哇..林喔
Oh, right. This could take a while.
对啊
You think?
这可能要花点时间吧 是吗
Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, what about a trade?
喔 喔 嘿 嘿 谈个交易如何
Whoa, whoa! Hold your fire. Hold it. Hold, hold. He wants to trade.
唉哟 停火 停火啦 他想要交换啊
Ooh, a trade. Whatcha got?
谈生意啊 -你有什么
What do I got? I got lots of things.
我有什么 嗯 很多东西啊
I got pine cones?
我有…
No!
不要
Uh, how about this stick?
松果如何
No. Rock?
那这些呢 -石头呢
You are insulting me.
侮辱人啊你
I can’t believe it!
简直无法置信
Shoo. Shoo. Come on.
嘘 嘘 放手啊
Come on, let go.
快啊 放手
Mama!
妈妈
Hi?

Nita, I think it’s time to go!
妮塔 该走罗
Nita, behind you!
妮塔 小心后面
Whoa! She’s not bad.
他蛮厉害的
I got an idea. Come on.
有了 快走
Nita, go to the top.
妮塔 爬到树顶去
What? I’m trying to get down.
什么 我正想下来耶
Just listen to me! I know what I’m doing.
听我的 准没错啦
Hello!
哈罗
I want what you took from me.
把东西还回来
Yes, that’s it. Keep going!
对啦 就这样 继续走
Let’s get her.
抓住他
Kenai!
基奈
Well, well. Nowhere to run to, baby, nowhere to hide.
好了吧 没地方跑 也没处躲啦
Nita, let go!
妮塔 放手
What? This is your plan?
什么 这就是你的救人计画啊
Just trust me.
相信我
Don’t listen to him.
别听他的
Come on, be a smart little hunter girl, huh?
来啦 来啦 做个聪明人吧
Hand over the trinket.
把链子交过来
Kenai, this better work!
基奈 这计画最好能行
Catch me!
抓好我喔
That was a lot of raccoons. I can’t believe I outran all of them.
好多浣熊啊 真不敢相信我逃出他们手掌心了
When you jumped out of that tree… Oh, oh! And the way you caught me!
当你从树上跳下来的时候 当你接住我的时候
And then when we fell…
还有当我们一路跌下来的时候…
You were amazing!
你真是太厉害了
I’m just glad we finally got the old Nita back.
我真很高兴终於找回以前的妮塔了
What do you mean, “the old Nita”?
以前的妮塔是什么意思
The fun Nita.
好玩有趣的妮塔啊
Come on, you know you’ve been kind of a stick in the mud this entire trip.
唉 这一路上不觉得你自己好严肃吗
Okay, maybe you don’t know.
喔 或许你自己不觉得
It’s just good to see you loosen up a bit, you know?
看你放松点多自在啊 知道吗
Now hold on.
等等
Ew! What stinks?
什么味道啊
It’s not me, Koda.
不是我喔 柯达
Ugh! That’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever smelled.
真是我闻过最恶心的味道
Let’s go check it out.
去找找看
Hey! Wait a minute! I’m not finished.
嘿 嘿 等一下 我还没说完呢
Oh, brother, I have never known a moose to take this long, eh.
老兄 没见过像你这么拖拖拉拉的麋鹿
Don’t rush me. I can’t do it while you’re watching.
别催嘛 你盯着我就没办法嘛
Jeez. You’re getting it on my leg. Sorry.
喂 弄到我脚上了喔 抱歉啊
Oh, hey, largish bear. How’s it going, eh?
嘿 大熊 怎啦
Are we glad to see you. Yeah, beauty.
真高兴遇见你 是啊
We’re still getting the brush-off from those moosettes.
为见美人得好好梳洗沐浴啊
Yeah, they seem immune to our rugged good looks, eh,
是啊 他对我们俊帅的外表似乎视若无睹
so we thought we’d appeal to their olfactory senses.
所以正试图迎合她们的口味
Yes, for example,
对啊 例如啊
I’m wearing essence of wet leaf compost
我就擦了湿叶子香精
with just a hint of sandalwood. Ugh!
加上一点点檀香
And I’m augmenting my natural moosely musk
而我坚持原味
with a blend of pine needles and river mud.
但加上些松针和河泥
I got news for you, little brother. That wasn’t mud.
一点小情报喔 兄弟 那可不是真河泥喔
Kind of overpowering? That’s no good.
弄太过火了吗
Guys, don’t sweat it. I got another plan.
没关系 我另有主意
Oh, yeah.
是啊
I think we’ve all seen your expertise on romance.
我们可都见识过你的专业浪漫罗
Yeah, very funny. Don’t we have an amulet to burn?
哈哈 真冷 我们不是有条链子要去烧吗
Oh, we can spare a moment.
一下下没关系啦
Beauty, eh. What you need here…
酷喔 你们需要的是…
Excuse me.
对不起
Is a woman’s point of view.
一个来自女人的观点
Yeah? And a plan that actually works.
是吗 以及一个真能有效的办法
That’s beauty, eh.
太酷了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!