Pinkie swear? Pinkie swear.
发誓 发誓
Then it’s settled. Ready?
那就这样决定了 出发吧
As I’ll ever be.
早就在等这刻了
Hokani Falls is this way.
哈卡妮瀑布往这走
I knew that. I knew that.
我知道啦
No, he didn’t. Kenai has a lousy sense of direction.
他才不只到呢 基奈的方向感最差了
That is not true.
才不是呢
One time, in the middle of the night,
有一晚啊
he was trying to find our cave in the dark…
他摸黑要回我们的山洞
Course, when we met, he didn’t know the first thing about being a bear.
当然啦 刚认识时 他对当只熊根本一窍不通
Like this one time, we were hunting for pine nuts,
又有一次啊 我们去采松果
and he stuck his big head inside a hollow tree.
他竟然要把头塞进一个空树洞里
And I said, “You better not do that ’cause you don’t know who lives there.”
我就说 你最好别这样做 因为谁知道里面住着什么
But he did, ’cause you can’t tell Kenai nothing.
但他还是做了 因为天下他最大啦
All right, Koda.
好啦 柯达
Next thing you know, he spent a whole week smelling like a stinky skunk.
然后啊 一整个礼拜他就闻来像个臭鼬鼠
Something tells me stinky skunk was an improvement.
我总觉得臭鼬鼠好像还是很仁慈的形容喔
I got a lot more stinky Kenai stories, if you want to hear them.
我有好多基奈的臭鼬鼠故事喔 如果你有兴趣听的话
Okay, so, like, we gotta go, eh. We’ll see you around, eh.
好啦 我们得走啦 改天见啦
So, we’ll give you a call. Yeah, we’ll catch you later.
再打电♥话♥给你 耶 再找你罗
Yeah, we gotta go work out.
是啊 我们得去健身了
Yeah. Gotta keep these muscles real buff, eh.
对啊 要保持强健的体魄
So long!
这么久!
Hey, look, it’s big bear. Beauty, eh.
再见啦 瞧 是大熊喔 真帅
Oh, hey, guys. Boy, are we glad to see you, eh.
哈罗 真高兴见到你
Yeah, ’cause we finally found a couple of real moosettes, eh,
是啊 总算找到两个真的浪鹿了
right down there by the stream.
就在小溪边
Bye!
再见啦
Toodleoo! So long!
拜啦 再会
Those guys are weird.
真是怪人
Don’t look. You’ll only encourage them.
别看啦 要不他们还当真了
But they won’t give us the time of day, eh.
但他们不鸟我们
We was thinking maybe you could help us with, you know, an opening line, like,
所以 不知你是否愿意帮帮忙想个开场白 像..
“Oh, hey, I see you like to eat twigs.”
嘿 你们看来超爱树枝的喔
Or how about a sonnet, eh?
或是作首诗
Like, “Shall I compare thee to a summer’s dew?”
像 你宛如夏之露
Oh, jeez. Forget that brainy stuff, eh. They’re not owls.
别咬文嚼字了 他们又不是猫头鹰
I like, “Hey ladies, nice dewlaps. Are those things real?”
我喜欢像 嘿 辣妹 身材屌♥喔 是真才实料…
Excuse me.
对不起
Uhoh. Oh, gee. Hunter. Hunter!
天啊 猎人 猎人
We’re out of here! Bye! Every moose for himself.
快闪啊 再见 自求多福喔
Act like we’re not here.
假装我们不在这里
It’s okay. This is Nita. She’s with me and Kenai.
没关系 这是妮塔 他跟我们一夥的
She is? Oh.
是吗
Well, pleased to meet you, eh. How’s it going, eh?
真高兴认识你
I’m Rutt, and this is my brother…
你好啊 我是鲁特 他是我兄弟..
Kenai, what’s the holdup?
基奈 为什么耽搁啦
We have to set up camp on that far peak before sundown.
我们得在日落前到山顶紮营啊
Oh, nice to meet you.
高兴认识你们
Scary, isn’t she?
他有点恐怖喔
Let’s go. We’re running out of daylight.
走吧 太阳快下山了
Nita, calm down. We got plenty of time.
妮塔 别急嘛 时间还早啦
A smart traveller always allows for unexpected delays.
聪明的旅人永远会预防万一的
Well, this won’t be a delay if you let me have a minute
给我一点时间就好 不会耽搁的
to give these guys a little romantic advice.
我只是要给他们一点搞浪漫的点子
Romantic advice? From you?
浪漫的点子 你啊
Stop kidding. Let’s go.
别搞了 走啦
Hmm. You know, boys, I think this calls for more than just a good opening line.
你知道吗 兄弟 光开场白恐怕不够喔
It does?
是吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, of course. Ahem.
当然 当然
Acts of bravery. That’s what really impresses the ladies.
勇敢自信 女生最吃这套
Gee, eh, bravery sounds scary.
咦 勇敢听来有点吓人喔
No, you just have to pretend to be brave.
你只要装得很勇敢就成啦
Yeah? I’ll go out there, I’ll act all ferocious,
是吗 我走向前 装的很凶恶
and then you guys come over the beaver dam and rescue them.
然后你们跑到水坝边英雄救美
Oh. Okay. Yeah, yeah. That’s a beauty plan.
ok 耶 耶
He’s smart, eh. Not like you. Oh, get out.
真是妙计 他真聪明 不像你..
Kenai, we don’t have time for this. Kenai!
少来 基奈 我们没时间搞这个啊
It’s no use.
基奈 没用的啦
This falls under, “You can’t tell Kenai nothing.”
他从不会听任何人劝的
What’s wrong with him?
他到底什么毛病啊
Maybe he got ahold of some bad salmon.
也许吃了馊掉的鲑鱼吧
This is stupid.
真是蠢
This ought to impress the ladies for sure, eh.
这样那些妞一定会煞到我们的
Yeah.
是啊
I’m a big hungry bear, and I’m gonna rip you to shreds! Roar!
我是只又凶又饿的大熊 看我把你们吃了 哇
I said I’m gonna rip you to shreds!
我说我要把你们吃了
Uh-oh. Hey, I think that’s our cue, eh.
该我们上场了 美人们 我来罗
Yeah, beauty. Let’s go.
上场吧
Fear not, moosettes!
别怕美人啊
I, Tuke, and my brother, Rutt, will save you, eh.
塔克跟鲁特来拯救你们罗
Yeah! What ho, largish bear?
耶 看着 大熊
Touch not those fair moosette ladies, eh.
休伤美人
You’s gonna have to go through us if you want them.
你得先过我们这一关
Yeah. You’ll have to kill us, eh.
是啊 你得先杀了我们 什么
What? No, no, not kill us. Oh, sorry.
喔 不是杀我们 抱歉啊
Uh, maybe not kill us, but just, you know, push us down or something.
不是杀 是..先推倒我们或什么的
Roar!
吼叫!
Jeez, that was scary, eh.
天啊 好险
Jeez. I thought I was gonna wet my hooves.
差点弄湿了脚喔
You can go back to grazing. Nothing to see here.
你们可以像刚刚注视上方啊 这没啥好看的
Toodleoo! Hey, wait!
拜啦 嘿 等等
Guys, where are you going? Don’t leave.
你们要去哪啊 别走啊
This used to be such a quiet river, eh. Oh, yes.
之前这里一直很宁静的 对啊
Let’s get out of here. Nice rack on that little one, though.
走吧 -那只瘦小的看来还不错喔
Are you kidding? All antler and no brain.
你疯啦 角大没脑的
That went well.
不赖啊
Hey, Kenai.
嘿基奈
I thought you were supposed to be scaring moose.
我以为你是要去吓麋鹿的
Do you think you can help me out here?
你能不能帮帮忙啊
Do all his plans end with his head stuck in something?
是不是他做每件事都会卡住什么啊
Most of them.
大部分啦
Koda! Well, they do.
柯达 本来就是啊
Calm down, Kenai.
冷静点 基奈
We’ll try to get you out of here.
我们会救你下来的
Okay, let’s see here.
嗯 怎么弄呢
Sure would be easier if he didn’t have such a fat head.
你头要是小点 肯定容易多了
Hi, Kenai. Hi, Koda.
嗨 基奈 嗨 柯达
Oh! Oh, no! My bag. My bag! The amulet’s in my bag!
糟了 我的背袋 链子在里面
It’s floating right in front of you. Just grab it!
漂过你面前了 快抓住他
Nita!
妮塔
You get it. I can’t. I can’t.
你抓啦 我不行啦
It’s right there! Kenai, get it.
就在那 快抓啊
I’m a little busy here.
我这有点忙喔
It’s getting away, Kenai! Help! Get it! Get it!
要漂走了 救命啊 快抓住他
Stop hitting…
住手..
Oh, no!
糟糕了
Oh! The amulet. Oh, there it is!
链子 在这儿
I guess this would qualify as one of those unexpected delays.
我想这就该算是万一了吧
Ah, there it is.
在这儿
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Let’s see what we got here.
看看有些什么 有…
Hey! Wait, that’s my stuff.
嘿 那是我的东西
You leave that alone. It’s mine.
不准碰那个 那是我的
Ugh! Come on!
天啊
It’s gone.
不见了
Ohh! The amulet is gone.
链子不见了
That’s because there ain’t a better thief than the masked bandit.
没有比那花脸的强盗更厉害的小偷了
Once they get something in their clutches,
只要他们到手的
you might as well give up all hope.
就别想在见到它回来了