Any time.
客气
Yeah. Oh, shit.

Yeah, hi Emma. No, ho- how are you? Yeah.
埃玛 你怎么样
No, yeah, no, I’m, I’m aware that
没有 没有 我知道
the deadline is tomorrow. I’m well aware of that.
明天就是最后期限 我知道
But, the, the good news is, it’s all settled.
但 好消息是 都搞定了
All good, yep.
没什么问题
No, I, I, well, I can’t really talk right now.
没有 我现在不方便说话
But, um, if you call me in the A.M., we’ll do it first thing.
你明早打来 我们马上就办
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. You too. Bye-bye.
好 你也一样 再见
Everything okay?
没出什么事吧
Mr. Russerio.
卢塞里奥先生
Yeah, hey, the asthma?
那么 还是哮喘吗
Well, your wife has significant traces of wood mold in her lungs.
你妻子肺中有明显的木霉菌痕迹
Wood mold?
木霉菌?
Okay, when you have mold inside your house,
你们房♥子里有霉菌
the particles travel in the air.
微粒在空气中传播
Yeah, No, I know all about the mold.
我很清楚霉菌
Well, in your wife’s case, because of her asthma
对于你妻子的情况 由于哮喘
her lungs are working three times as hard as they should
她的肺已经三倍于正常负荷运转
which is jeopardizing her and the twins.
这会危及她和双胞胎
One of the babies is significantly smaller than the other.
其中一个孩子比另一个小得多
But they’re okay though? For now.
但他们平安吧 目前是
Mr. Russerio, have you considered moving?
卢塞里奥先生 你想过搬家吗
Yeah, I have.
是的 想过
Fuck you, man. Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的 我♥操♥
Police! Stop.
警♥察♥ 住手
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Police! Stop.
警♥察♥ 住手
Stop! Calm down, everybody.
停 大家冷静
Just
冷静
You hear me now? Huh?
现在你听懂我的话了吧
We got this shit runnin’ like clockwork.
我们他妈的都是按规矩办事
You wanna go fuck up our money?
你想黑我们的钱?
Get yo’ little bitch ass up, man.
他妈的给我站起来
Don’t kill me. Then what’d you tell them niggas, huh?
别杀我 你告诉那些黑鬼什么了
Don’t kill me, man.
别杀我 老兄
I’m about to send your ass.
马上让你上西天
I hope your ass can fly, nigga.
有种你就飞啊 黑鬼
Do you know where is Derby?
看你♥他♥妈♥能飞哪儿去
Go, go, go, go.
上 上 上
What the fuck are you doing? Get the fuck down.
你们他妈干什么 都趴下
What’s going on?
搞什么
Sit down. Stay.
坐下
Get the fuck down and keep your mouth shut.
都他妈的趴下 闭上嘴
Get the fuck down and keep your mouth shut.
都他妈的趴下 闭上嘴
Put that shit in the bag. Put the shit in the bag.
把货放袋子里 快点
Hurry, yo. Here they come, here come the cops.
快 他们来了 条子来了
Freeze!
不许动
Go, move. Move, move! Come on, let’s go.
上 前进 前进 快点 上
Fuck.

Now, see, I need you to think about it.
现在 我让你想想
You think about it real good and hard,
你♥他♥妈♥好好想想
about you fuck with my money.
你怎样搞我们的钱的
Look at me. Look at me, motherfucker.
看着我 看着我 混♥蛋♥
Look at me. I’m not playin’ with you, nigga.
看着我 没跟你闹着玩 黑鬼
I will burn you in your mother fuckin’ eye.
我他妈烧你眼珠信不
What’d you say? What the fuck did you tell the police?
你说什么了 你跟条子说了些什么
You first. What happened?
你先说 怎么回事
He put candy in his…
他偷偷把糖往
Yo, man, why you askin’ him first, man?
干嘛先问他
Just relax.
冷静点
Bullshit, man.
他胡说
What happened? What happened?
怎么回事 说吧
He come into the store and put candy in his pocket…
他进店来 拿了糖往口袋塞
That’s a damn lie! I ain’t take shit from you.
胡说八道你 我没拿
You didn’t pay candy. I said shut up.
你拿糖不给钱 都闭嘴
It was candy?
就为了一包糖
Put the gun down!
放下武器
Drop, motherfucker. Get on the ground!
枪扔开 混♥蛋♥ 给我趴下
Get on the ground! Put that, put that gun down!
趴下 把枪放下 给我放下
Drop it, drop your gun.
放下 枪放下
Let’s see your hands. Let’s see your fuckin’ hands.
手举起来 手他妈都举起来
Do not even think about it. Move over here. Move over here.
别耍花招 过来 都过来
Get off it. Gimme some cops.
少跟我废话 再来几个人
Put that fuck things down
手里东西都他妈放下
Don’t you fuck resist. Up you get to the wall.
谁他妈再敢反抗 都给我靠墙
Just shoot this nigga, man.
一枪搞死算了
Nigga peed all over my shirt and shit. He can’t hold his pee.
尿得我满身都是 这家伙屁滚尿流的
Red.
雷德
What’s up?
怎么回事
This motherfucking chirp…
这狗♥日♥的♥混♥蛋♥
What, y’all switchin’ names now?
你们都改名了吗
I thought, I thought your name was, uh, K-Pebbles or somethin’?
你不是叫 叫什么K蛋吗
Your name’s not Red?
你丫是雷德吗
Nah.
不是
Oh… You’re Red.
噢 你才是雷德
Caz, man. This the snitch nigga right here.
卡兹 他就是内奸
This the motherfucker was the reason
就因为这混球
why police runnin’ up on us and shit, man.
条子才粘着我们不放
This motherfucker right here and shit.
就因为这混球
Fuckin’, the whips, the stash. Everything, man.
拿什么运 往哪运 都漏出去了
We gotta switch it, the whole operation.
整个计划都得变
Get the fuck outta here. You fuckin’ wanna shoot a cop?
给我出来 你♥他♥妈♥的还想冲警♥察♥开枪
Motherfucker! Show me your fuckin’ hands,
你个混帐 手给我举起来
Asshole. Give me your fuckin’ hands.
混♥蛋♥ 手他妈举起来
I hope he’s gonna pay for the strap on my book bag.
他扯坏我的书包 得赔我
I don’t wanna say this again. Fuck you, man!
我说最后一次 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
去你的 去你♥妈♥的♥
Look me in the eyes.
看着我的眼睛
Do you want a friend? I could be your friend.
没人帮你是吗 我帮你
Okay? We’ll work this out.
好吗 这事会查清楚的
Yeah. So everything’s fine. We’re gonna work this out.
没事的 会查清楚的
I’m gonna go and check his ID.
我去查他身份证
Just… just keep everybody calm, ok? Yeah
你把大家都稳住 好的
No, no, no. You, you go check. I’m stayin’–.
算了算了 你去查 我留下
Eddie, come on. I want you to go.
埃迪 别这样 还是你去吧
Eddie, don’t embarrass me. I’ve got it.
给我留点面子 我能搞定
Fuckin’ pig. Get the fuck outta here.
臭警♥察♥ 滚回老家吧
One Central.
转一号♥指挥中心
It’s been three years since we got raided?
从上次被突袭已经三年了
About that. But look, man, you let them kill this little kids
差不多 可让他们杀了这孩子
that ain’t gonna do shit but
一点用都没有
bring heat to the neighborhood. You know that, B.
只会招来麻烦 你知道的 兄弟
How come this dude is always tryin’ to avoid shit?
你这家伙怎么总缩手缩脚的
Man, answer me that.
你说说啊
You don’t catch that shit? Come on, Caz.
你们没注意到吗 拜托 卡兹
Every time it’s time to put some work in, Tango,
每次要下狠手的时候 探戈你这家伙
you always tryin’ to preach some turn the other cheek shit.
你就劝我们收手
What up with that, bro?
你怎么搞的
Yo Caz, this yo’ man and all.
卡兹 我知道他跟你好
I don’t give a fuck how many guns I seen him holding
我他妈无数次见他拿着枪
I ain’t seen you bust a mother fuckin’ thing, bro.
可丫连根毛都没打过
For all we know, you could be the bitch ass nigga that’s…
这么说来 说不定就是你告密
Now, you wanna see me bust, motherfucker?
想看我发火是吗 混♥蛋♥
You want me to make that shit official?
想看我动真格是不
Say some shit.
有种你再说啊
Put a fuckin’ hole in you, bitch.
我让你♥他♥妈♥胸口穿大孔 混♥蛋♥
Say somethin’. Kick back.
接着说啊 行了
I wanna kill you so bad right now.
我他妈现在就废了你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!