See you later, Dad.
待会儿见 爸爸
Hey, Pat.
帕特
You want me to come over there and kick your ass?
想让我过去揍你?
Is that what you want? You know my wife is black.
想这样? 你知道我老婆是黑人
Of course I know your wife is black.
我当然知道你老婆是黑人
My shorty is black.
我的妞也是黑人
Don’t we go shoppin’ for coco butter together?
我们不是一起去买♥♥可可油的吗
Now, that’s it!
够了
You racist prick!
你这种族歧视的混♥蛋♥
What the fuck is wrong with you, man?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
Fuck you, I’m a fuckin’ racist.
操 我就是他妈的种族歧视者
I would take a bullet for you, Sal.
我他妈当你是铁哥们 萨尔
Don’t make fun of my kids.
不能在我孩子面前这样讲话
I listen to your shit all day long!
我整天就听你的废话
Yeah, come on. Get off a’ me!
别这样 放开我
Go on. What the fuck, Sal?
搞什么 萨尔
Take it outside. Take it outside.
带他出去
Just take him upsta, can you take him,
带他上去 带他
take him upstairs for, like, five minutes.
带他上去 5分钟
Just give him five minutes.
给他5分钟
Now he’s fuckin’ with my game.
还搞砸了牌局
What’s goin’ on?
怎么回事
Ronny, I’m in trouble.
罗尼 我碰到麻烦了
Angie’s expectin’ twins.
安琪怀上双胞胎了
Twins? You lucky bastard. Congratulations.
双胞胎? 你这幸运的混♥蛋♥ 恭喜
That’s a problem?
这是问题吗
Ronny, I ain’t got room for twins.
罗尼 我没房♥间给双胞胎了
Sure you do. You’ve, you got room here.
当然有 你这有房♥间的
No, no, no. Ronny, I don’t get a new house, and get some more bread
不 罗尼 如果没有新房♥和更多的钱
gotta tell one ‘a these kids
我就得告诉其中一个孩子
that they gotta move in with my sister.
他得搬去和我姐姐住
All right? How am I gonna do that?
我怎么说出口
How am I gonna tell one of them that no,
我怎么能和他们其中一个说
you’re the one that’s got to go. I can’t do that.
你就是那个要走的 我不能这样
You don’t have to do that right away, all right?
你不用马上这么做 是吧
I mean, how big are twins? They’re like this size.
双胞胎能有多大 就这么大
Keep ’em in a drawer the first year.
第一年可以把他们放抽屉里
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
You know what I’d give for one?
你知道我多想要个孩子吗
I know. You’re a lucky guy
我知道 你很幸运
You are right. Is that a problem?
你说的对 那根本不算问题
Mrs. Vincent. It’s Sal.
文森特太太 我是萨尔
I have the money for the down payment.
我弄到定金了
You got the whole thing?
都凑齐了吗
Well, no. Actually, I, I don’t have all the money.
不 实际上 没凑齐
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
No, there’s not a problem.
不 没有问题
This situation is complicated.
情况有点复杂
That’s all, Mrs. Vincent.
仅此而已 文森特夫人
No, I, I know the deadline is Tuesday. There’s no problem
我知道星期二是交款期限
about the deadline, all right? I’m gonna have it well before the deadline.
没问题的 我会提前交款的
That’s not a problem, all right? Hand to god.
没问题的 我发誓
Oh, fuck.
妈的
No. All right, you don’t, you don’t gotta
不 没事 你不必
keep thanking me about the violations thing. It’s not a problem.
因为交通违例的事一直感谢我 小事
I appreciate it.
我很感激
Yeah, well, I appreciate you
我也很感激你
keeping the house off the market for me,
一直为我把房♥子压着
all right? Otherwise I couldn’t afford it.
不然我也买♥♥不起
How can I afford it? Um, you know what,
我从哪儿搞钱 知道吗
Mrs. Vincent? Do you hear that train?
文森特夫人 你听到火车声了吗
All right, I got another train coming by in a second.
马上还有另一辆要来
So why don’t I just do this.
这样吧
I’m gonna call you back when I have all the money.
等我把钱凑齐了 我回你电♥话♥
And then we can figure out a time to meet.
我们再确定见面时间
Okay. God bless you.
好 上帝保佑你
Okay. God bless you too. Okay?
好 上帝也保佑你
Shut it down. Shut it down.
关门 关门
Shut it down now. Shut it down.
关门 关门
Fuck the police. Shut it!
操你们警♥察♥ 关门吧
Officer Dugan?
杜根警官吗
Some guy, I think he’s a captain.
有个家伙 估计是局长
He said that the guy I was with
他说 昨天带我的警官
yesterday is goin’ with your guy, and I’m with you.
和你的小弟一组了 现在我跟你
I don’t know why they keep switching us.
不明白为什么一直把我们换来换去
Inside.
上车
No, the other side.
不 另一边
Back up, people! Back up!
后退 大家 后退
Eddie Quinlan.
埃迪·昆兰
Windows up.
关窗
Listen, kid, I’m not sure what you
小子 我不确定你们昨天做了什么
did yesterday or how you did it?
如何做的
but today we’re gonna do things a little different, all right?
但我们今天行事会稍有不同 明白没
So I could get, I can get posted here?
那么 来这儿混混以后就能升官?
Get the fuck off ‘a me.
妈的放开我
This is Brooklyn One Central. This is Brooklyn One Central.
这是布鲁克林第一指挥中心
Any U.A.’s in the vicinity of Seven-four-two Rockaway Avenue?
在洛克威大道742号♥附近的所有小组
Reporting ten-ten in progress. The owner
报告现场情况 物主
Yeah, you sure got everything figured out.
你肯定把所有事都搞懂了
I mean, how could I not? Right?
难道不是吗
Just live long enough to get a retirement good enough
只要撑到退休
to have a nice pension and, what else is there?
拿到优厚的退休金 其他还有什么
And what are you gonna do between now and that pension?
那从现在到退休你准备做什么
I’m gonna do the job.
工作
And what’s the job?
工作做些什么
The job.
就是工作呗
Yeah, right. You know, it’s not what you expect.
世事总难遂人愿
It’s never going to be. It couldn’t be.
一直如此
You just keep your eyes open and keep walkin’. That’s it.
保持警惕 不断前进就行
No, you brought him to the jail. I just got one.
你让他蹲监狱去吧 我才出来
You all right?
你没事吧
What? But I was the appeal.
什么 可我是原告
Oh, they can do that shit? Appeal the appeal, huh?
他们能这么搞 起诉原告?
Yeah, whatever.
随便了
What’s up?
怎么了
These motherfuckers is rabid, man.
那帮狗♥日♥的♥都疯了
Thirsty and he won’t eat a bowl of food, man.
想抓人都想疯了
Wha’cha mean?
你什么意思
Fuckin’ lawyers telling me they
该死的律师告诉我 他们正商谈
talking about charging me some shit ten years ago.
用10年前的烂事起诉我
Man, that’s just gonna get thrown out.
老兄 那事不会被提起的
Don’t even worry about that. That shit ain’t gonna stick.
根本不用担心 那事不会一直烦你的
Mother fuckin’ freedom ain’t free, boy. I’m telling you.
妈的自♥由♥都要花钱买♥♥ 告诉你
Puttin’ these motherfuckers’ grandchildren through college.
是我们掏钱供那群狗♥日♥的♥孙子们念大学
Hey, hey, hey. Uniform got popped in Bed-Stuy. Didn’t make it.
警♥察♥在巴特斯特区被枪击 没撑过去
New guy. Melvin Panton.
新手 马文·潘东
Jesus fuckin’ Christ, man.
我的天
Fuckin’ shame.
真♥他♥妈♥遗憾
You know, guy like that. Probably just startin’ a family.
看这伙计的样子 可能才刚家
Yeah. Yeah. Probably, probably did.
没错 可能是吧
Hey, Sal, it’s Angie.
萨尔 安琪的电♥话♥
Yeah, tell her I’ll call her back, man.
告诉她 我待会儿给她打回去
She says it’s important. All right.
她说很重要 好吧
Sal.
萨尔
Oh, shit, thanks.
谢谢
Any news?
有消息吗
No, nothin’. Nothin’.
没有 什么也没有
Angie’s as tough as they come. She’ll pull through.
安琪很坚强 她会挺过去的
She’ll be back to callin’ you an asshole in next to no time.
很快她就会回来骂你混♥蛋♥的
Thanks.
谢了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!