Was this shit supposed to be serious?
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
You expect me to stand there and listen to that?
你想我站在那听她瞎扯吗
Get the fuck outta here.
赶快离开吧
Don’t let her get to you. Don’t let her get to you. Okay?
别让她找你的麻烦 好吗
She’s about to become the head of the New York Division.
她会成为纽约局的头
Can you believe that?
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信对吧
What’d you get outta this, Bill?
比尔 对你有什么好处
What I get out of it? Yeah, you gonna upgrade?
我有什么好处 对 你能升职吗
You gonna be sergeant? Captain, what?
你会成为警官 局长 还是什么
Take it easy. I’m on your side.
别激动 我站在你这边
Now,I understand that you got a history with this Phillips.
我知道你和菲利普斯有点交情
He saved my fuckin’ life, man.
他救了我的命 老兄
Hey. You know why I’m here.
你知道我♥干♥嘛来这吗
You do this, you got Detective First Grade.
你搞定这事 就能当上一级警探
It’s real this time. Huh?
这次是真的
Approved yesterday.
昨天批准的
Office of your choice. Shift of your choice.
想要的办公室 想要的生活
All you gotta do is just get through this one lousy thing, huh?
你需要做的就是搞定这件烂事
You know, it’s always one more thing with you, Bill.
比尔 你总是要搞这种有条件交易
Don’t throw this away. Hey.
别放弃这次机会
Tango, wha…? Don’t throw this away. This is your life.
探戈 别放弃 这是你的生活
All right, let’s up the ante. Five buck ante.
好吧 下注 5块
Let’s do it. Let’s play like men, huh?
快点 有点血性
Put your five bucks in.
把你的五块钱拿出来
I already did.
我已经拿出来了
You guys hear the latest on, uh, Bobby Bowst?
你们听说鲍比·博斯特的最新消息了吗
That sloppy fuck.
那个倒霉鬼
Word is he’s in some insurance scan with the Mal.
听说还被扯进马来鬼子的保险案子里了
He is so fucked.
他死定了
Hey, wait a minute. If his old lady
等一下 如果他的黄脸婆
moves out on him because of this, I call first dibs.
因为这个离开他 我要先上
Come on. No wives, no girlfriends, man.
拜托 老婆和女朋友不能赌
So one of these wiseguys gets,
这些古惑仔里的一个
uh, pinched for some drug thing in Jersey.
因为在新泽西贩毒被捕
And to save his own ass, he rats on Bobby for,
为了保住自己 他出♥卖♥♥♥了鲍比
Guess what?
猜他说鲍比什么
Robbing dealers in Brooklyn. Prick.
说他在布鲁克林抢劫毒贩 混账
I never get that.
搞不懂这群人
If you’re gonna do something wrong, you know there is a risk.
打算干坏事 就必然有风险
If you can’t handle the risk,
如果你承担不了风险
you shouldn’t do it in the first place.
一开始就别去干
Yeah. One bad cop makes us all look bad.
没错 一粒老鼠屎坏了一锅粥
Ronny. Are you retarded?
罗尼 你丫脑袋秀逗了吗
I’m talkin’ about the mob guy who ratted him out.
我说的是那个出♥卖♥♥♥他的混♥蛋♥
Boy Scouts of America over here.
你丫还系着红领巾呢吧
Girl Scout. Yo, throw me a couple cookies, huh?
小小少先队员 给我拿几块饼干
Come on, Ronny.
拜托 罗尼
These wiseguys,
这些古惑仔
they break the law to become wiseguys. Right?
他们靠犯法来搞帮会 对吧
And then as soon as shit goes bad,
一旦事情闹大了
they break their bullshit mafia codes
他们就不管那些该死的帮会规矩
to get witness protection under the same laws
从他们不断违抗的法律里
they were breaking in the first place.
得到证人保护
Well, wait, wait, wait, wait. I wasn’t
等等 我不是在说
talkin’ about the fuckin’ Mafia. I was talkin’ about us.
他妈的帮会 我是在说我们自己
About cops. I don’t know about you, Pat,
我们警♥察♥ 我不知你怎么想 帕特
but, uh, I think we’re too good to take drug money, right?
但我觉得我们好人不能拿毒品赃款
I say get off your high horse, all right?
别在这儿装圣人了 好吗
There’s no civilians in the room. You gonna call?
这里又没有别人 你跟牌吗
I’m in, baby.
我跟 宝贝
Oh, okay.

Wee and a wee
一对
You shoot, Brutus?
该死 布鲁托斯
Jedi come again
绝地一扫空
Yeah. That’s it, baby. Give me that money, kid.
就是这样 把钱给我 小子
I love the smell.
我真爱这气味
Would you, would you do it? Tell ’em, Sal. Come on.
你会拿这钱吗 说说 萨尔
We all know where that money goes,
我们都知道那些钱的去向
all right? Better still, we know where it doesn’t go.
而且我们还知道它没去的地方
It’s not going to rehab clinics.
钱没到戒毒所
That money is not going to junkies to help with their families.
也没拿去帮助毒鬼的家庭
It sure as shit is not going to us, all right?
也肯定他妈的不会到我们手上 对吧
Cause I haven’t had a raise in four years, all right?
因为我4年都没涨薪了
They got millions of dollars sittin’ in an office, right?
数百万美元放在办公室
Waitin’ to get shoveled to the city’s excess fund
等着被铲进城市剩余基金
and you know what that is. Huh?
你们知道那是什么吗
It’s city big shots
就是用来给大人物们
decoratin’ their offices with mahogany desks
买♥♥桃花芯木桌子和波斯毛毯
and Persian rugs, right?
来装饰办公室的钱
All with drug money.
全是用的毒品脏款
We risk life and limb
我们冒生命危险夺来赃款
takin’ and givin’ money to scumbags who don’t deserve it, all right?
最后都进了那帮不配拿钱的垃圾们的口袋
So, far be it for me to wag my finger
所以说 比起只为自保的古惑仔
at somebody’s who looking out for himself.
我更鄙视那群垃圾
You, uh, guys wanna take the soapbox away here? Sal, man.
你这是演讲呢 萨尔 老兄
You brought a tear to my eye right there.
你把我的眼泪都说出来了
All right. Hey, hey, and fuck you guys.
好了 你们这群狗♥日♥的♥
Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talkin’ about.
别搞得好像听不懂我的话一样
I’m on your side.
我和你一边的
All right? The city got no respect for cops.
好吗 这城市不尊重警♥察♥
I mean, what, what, what’s the starting pay?
咱们起薪多少来着
Twenty thousand dollars. All right?
两万美元
Twenty fuckin’ grand. Come on.
区区两万美元 拜托
Who’s gonna raise a family on that?
靠这点钱怎么养家
Hey, all right, that’s, that’s it.
对 说的就是
That’s the worst part of it.
这就是最可悲的地方
All right, the hundred thousand dollars they
如果你因公殉职
pay your family if you get killed in the line ‘a duty. Huh?
政♥府♥会拨给你几十万抚恤金
Fat lotta good that does anybody.
对大家都好
You’re worth more to them dead than alive, man.
对他们来说 你死了比活着更有价值
One hundred K. You know what?
十万 知道我在想什么吗
Shoot me in the fuckin’ face.
他妈的在我脸上来一枪
My girl needs a new car. Huh?
我的宝贝需要辆新车
Hey, don’t you touch that gun.
别碰那枪
It’s getting to the point, all right,
这就是重点所在
that you gotta be a fatality to provide for your kids.
想养活孩子 你就得成为牺牲品
Daddy! Daddy! Don’t come down here.
爸爸 别下来
Ah, shit. They, nobody touch the cards or the
糟糕 不准碰牌和
Shit. I told you not to come down here. All right? No, I
靠 我叫你们别下来 别
Nobody touch the money, nobody touch the cards.
不准碰钱 不准碰牌
What are you doin’ down here? What Vinny? Vinny, what?
你们下来干什么 文尼 干什么
Daddy, Vinny keeps comin’ in my room.
爸爸 文尼老跑进我房♥间
I’m trying to get dressed.
我正穿衣服
What is that skirt? What are you wearing?
那是什么裙子 你穿的什么东西
Um, what is this smoke?
你这儿抽的什么烟
All right. Do you see what I told you?
看 明白我跟你们说的话了吧
Touch
一针见血
Yeah. All right. Don’t worry about the smoke. Don’t tell your Mom.
好了 别担心烟 别告诉你妈
Well, here, you and Myeisha take this.
你和玛伊莎把这些拿去
Go out and, uh, have a good time, all right? I love you.
出去玩下 开心点 我爱你
Bye, Myeisha. Bye. Have fun. Byebye.
拜 玛伊莎 玩的开心 拜拜
Change that skirt, all right?
把那裙子换了 好吗
People start to think we’re Catholic only on Sundays, huh?
大家要怀疑我们是不是天主教♥徒♥了
Yo, yo, yo, Sally, Sal.
我说萨里哥们儿
I didn’t realize you were livin’ in Harlem.
没想到你住黑人区哟
Yo, watch your mouth.
说话注意点
Mouth, Patrick. All right.
注意点 帕特里克
We don’t talk like that in this house. And I’m
在我家不能这么说话
I did open my mouth on Malcolm X Boulevard.
我在马尔科姆X大道上都照说
Oh, no you didn’t. Yes, I did, man.
不是吧 是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!