A mean fucking universe out there.
外面的世界有多险恶
Fuck yeah.
该死的
Now I lay me down to sleep.
现在我躺着就要睡觉
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
祈祷上帝将我的灵魂来保
If I should die before I wake
若我在醒来前已经死掉
I pray the Lord my soul to take.
祈祷上帝将我的灵魂带走
Amen.
阿门
What do you do now?
现在该干什么了
Goodnight Dad.
晚安 爸爸
Goodnight too, I love you.
晚安 我爱你们
Yo, J-Mill, stop wrappin’ them shits
杰米尔 别在那包圣诞礼物似的
like they Christmas presents, son, get them things flyin’.
包那些垃圾了 给我搞快点
Don’t rush perfection, Beamer.
慢工出细活 比姆
Word up, man. Yo, Jeb.
少废话 伙计 杰布
Fuck this shit, man. I hate this stupid-ass bullshit.
烦死了 伙计 真♥他♥妈♥没意思
Hold up, man. Let me make sure.
别急 伙计 我先去探一下情况
Shit, it’s cool outside,
该死 外面没事
Man. I’m just steppin’ out to the store.
伙计 我就想去趟商店
Always talkin’ shit.
总是胡说八道
Yo, man, get this goddamn refrigerator outta here, man.
伙计 快把这该死的冰箱搬走
You’re gonna take me right back to where you came from…
你是想带我们回你老巢
or I’m gonna blow your mother fuckin’ brain outta you.
还是让我打爆你的头
You got that, Coolio?
懂我意思没
You got it, huh? You gonna say a fuckin’ word?
明白了吗 还有话要说吗
No? Yeah,that’s right.
没有 很好
Come on, man.
来吧 伙计
Flinch, and I will blow out the back of your fuckin’ spine.
搞砸了 我就从后面打穿你的脊梁骨
Now open the door, bitch.
快把门打开 混♥蛋♥
We’re gonna get killed, man.
这下死定了
Go, shit.
上
Police! Go!
警♥察♥ 上
Go!
上
Police! Don’t fuckin’ move!
警♥察♥ 都别动
Check the back. Check the back!
去后面看看 去后面看看
Get inside there. Make sure it’s all clear.
进去看看 确保没有危险
Get, get down. Don’t fuckin’ move.
趴下 别动
Here we go. Police!
我们走 警♥察♥
It’s the Police! Open up the door!
警♥察♥ 开门
Open the door!
开门
Yo, get the fuck up!
快起来
Shut the fuck up, yo!
闭嘴
Go, go, go!
上 上
What the fuck were you doing by the window? Nothin’.
你♥他♥妈♥在窗边干什么 没什么
What the fuck? Huh? Where’s the money.
在干什么 钱在哪
You hiding money?
你把钱藏起来了
I ain’t doin’ nothin’.
我什么也没干
You think you’d throw it out the window?
你以为你能把钱从窗户里扔出去
You’re fuckin’ lying to me.
别他妈撒谎
Are you lying to me?
你在撒谎吗
No, I’m not. Where is the fucking money?
我没有 他妈的钱在哪
No money.
没有钱
Who’s out there? Hey!
谁在外面
Get the fuck down. Get the fuck down.
趴下 都趴下
Ronny, the money’s left the building.
罗尼 有人带钱跑了
Sal, Sal, what are you doing, man?
萨尔 你要干嘛 伙计
Shut your fuckin’ mouth.
都他妈闭嘴
The money’s left the building!
有人带钱跑了
No, please.
求你了 别
Do not fuckin’ move. No, please!
别他妈动 求求你 别打了
Really. Do not fuckin’ move.
我说真的 别他妈动
Suspect got away. Suspect got away.
嫌犯逃脱 嫌犯逃脱
Please. Please.
求你了
Where’s the money?
钱在哪
What the fuck are you talkin’ about?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
Where’s the money? I ain’t got no money.
钱在哪 我没有钱
You don’t got any money?
你没有钱
What are you runnin’ for if you don’t have any money, huh?
没钱你♥他♥妈♥跑什么
I could’a shot you in the fuckin’ back.
我他妈可能会在后面开枪的
Get outta here. Get your shit and
快滚 快滚
get outta here before you get me in trouble.
别给我惹麻烦
Okay. No.
好的
What the fuck?
搞什么
Diapers? What the fuck?
尿布 搞什么啊
Fuck. Holy shit.
该死
Is that botulism special?
那恶心的东西是今日特♥供♥吗
Hey,vamos,Tango.
少来 探戈
Who’s that at the table with Bill?
和比尔坐在一起的是谁
I don’t even know, man.
我不知道
Clarence. I mean, Tango.
克拉伦斯 我是说探戈
I’d like you to meet Special Agent…
给你介绍特别探员
Smith. Sit down,Jim.
史密斯 请坐 吉姆
Yeah, Smith comes in on all our big cases.
史密斯会参与我们所有的大案子
You’ve done some very impressive work.
你的任务完成的很棒
Got me promoted.
让我升职了
I thank you.
我感激你
And my realtor really thanks you.
我的地♥产♥经纪更感激你
You wanna tell me what I’m doin’ here?
你找我来干嘛
You know, when Washington got wind of this, uh
你知道 一旦华盛顿那边听说
dirty cop shootin’ that grad student,
有警♥察♥朝研究生开枪
We had to step in.
我们就不得不插手
Thing like that, it messes people up.
这种事总会把人搞的晕头转向
They forget what side they’re on.
他们会忘记自己是哪边的
They forget who the real enemy is.
搞不清谁才是真正的敌人
Every now and then we gotta come in and remind them.
我们要不时地提醒他们一下
Casanova Phillips.
卡萨诺瓦·菲利普斯
Judge gave this scumbag a get out of jail free card.
法官给了这个混♥蛋♥免罪金牌
We want you to take that card away.
我想让你把这张金牌拿走
But we need evidence.
但我们需要证据
You put him on a deal with our UC’s and push it through…
你让他和我们的人交易
Provide a location Narco can hit.
找一个缉毒警可以行动的地方
Raid supplies the evidence
搞一次突袭行动搜集证据
and I get myself a high-profile arrest.
我再来搞一个高调的拘捕行动
I respectfully decline your offer.
请允许我回绝你的提议
What the fuck is this?
搞什么
You’re fuckin’ kiddin’ me.
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
How’s Allisa?
爱丽莎还好吗
Your wife?
你的妻子
Oh, I’m sorry. Uh, soon to be ex-wife, right?
对不起 很快就是前妻了 对吧
Get out. Get out.
出去 出去
It’s all right. Thank you. Just give us a minute, please.
没事 谢谢你们 我们只需要几分钟
I heard she’s remodelin’ your house.
我听说她在重新装♥修♥房♥子
On a cop’s salary, huh?
就靠一个警♥察♥的工资吗
You know, a whole lotta cash has
你知道 在过去的两年里
passed through your hands over the last two years.
你经手了很多现金
I ain’t stole so much as a nickel since I been on the job.
我♥干♥这行以后没偷过一分钱
You ain’t got shit.
你抓不到我的把柄
Oh, you do not want me to put a microscope up your ass.
你不想让我盯着你不放吧
‘Cause if I do, I will keep lookin’ until I find somethin’.
因为我会一直盯着你直到找到点什么
Or until you plant somethin’?
是直到你栽赃点什么吧
Watch that.
说话小心点
Now you listen to me.
你给我听好了
You think you’re a tough guy?
你以为你翅膀够硬是吗
‘Cause you did undercover at Clinton Correction?
就因为你卧底参与了克♥林♥顿♥清剿行动
You even survived a little incident.
还从一场小事故中全身而退
If you know so much about me
既然你对我了如指掌
then maybe you should stop fuckin’ with me.
也许你就不该对我指手画脚了
Now you got a case, bring it.
现在你手头上有案子 拿出来
But until that time, step off.
在那之前 离我远点
Dow.
明白没
Wait.
等等