I wouldn’t have won that appeal if it wasn’t for him.
要不是他 我就赢不了那场官司
Oh, man. That was nothin’.
没什么 伙计
Nothin’?
没什么
Bullshit.
混账话
Yo man, I been runnin’ with Red and them
从过去一起吃救济餐开始
runnin’ with them motherfuckers since free lunch.
我就一直和雷德他们一起亡命天涯
And not one, not one ‘a them motherfuckers came to see me, man.
结果他们没有一个人来看过我
They, not a card, not a visit, not a magazine.
没有问候卡 没有杂♥志♥ 没人探监
Nuttin’.
什么都没有
You different though, man.
但你不一样 伙计
Motherfuckers don’t understand what it’s like bein’ incarcerated.
狗♥日♥的♥根本不懂禁闭在里面是什么滋味
you know you fresh out the
“禁闭”从你嘴里说出来
bing when you use words like incarcerated.
感觉你都不像黑帮老大了
I’m educated now but
我现在是文明人了
Just good to know we got some real fam out there, man.
幸亏还有一个好兄弟 伙计
No doubt, man. You fam.
毫无疑问 好兄弟
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
是的 好兄弟
I’m out, baby! I’m out!
我出来了 宝贝 我出来了
Hi Mom. Hey Mom. Can I have a bedroom?
妈妈 我能有一间卧室吗
No video games. Keep it down.
不准玩游戏 小声点
Keep it down. No video games.
小点声 不准玩游戏
Hey, baby. Hey.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Mrs. Vincent called.
文森特太太打电♥话♥来了
She’s, where’s the deposit? Where’s the deposit?
她问 定金在哪里 钱在哪儿
I need the deposit. Where is it?
我要定金 钱在哪儿
No, I’ll call her tomorrow.
没事 我明天打给她
I thought, uh, I thought, I thought that wasn’t gonna work out.
我觉得 我觉得 这行不通
What, no. No. There’s a problem, but
什么 困难是存在的 但是
every problem’s an opportunity, right?
但困难也是机会 不是吗
Yeah. I just don’t want you
是 我只是不想你
to build it up too much for the kids, you know?
太由着孩子们了 你明白吗
Oh, shit though.
你怎么这样想
Did you see, did you, oh, you should’ve.
你没看见吗 你应该看到的
Vinny and Vito, when I told them,
当我进门的时候
when I came in, they were like,
告诉文尼和维托会有自己的房♥间
they light up.
他们多高兴
Yeah, we’ve been down this road before though, you know.
以前也有过类似的事 你知道的
No we haven’t. Yeah.
不 我们没有 我们有
We haven’t been down this road.
没有过
Got their hopes up.
勾起他们的希望
The swimming pool?
游泳池的事
Don’t… I don’t mean to be negative,but…
你别 我不是想泼冷水 可是
You don’t mean to be negative,but you know probably.
你不想泼 可水已经出来了
It’s will be all right,I promise you
一切都会好的 我保证
Absolutely promise you.
我绝对可以向你保证
It should be ok,but you know…
也许一切都会好的 但是你知道
It is not like before.
这次和以前不一样
It is not like…Come on.
这次不是 你瞧
This is our house, we belong it.
这是我们的房♥子 这才是我们的家
Look at this, right here.
看这张 就在这
You have a little pool for a little turtle, for Mr. Vinny.
小池子里有文尼先生的小海龟
Right over here you have a little garden for Vicky.
这边是维基的小花♥园♥
And in here is the kitchen. You see the kitchen,right?
这里是厨房♥ 你看见厨房♥了 是吧
This kitchen’s gonna knock you out.
这个厨房♥炫到不行
Sal. I don’t…
萨尔 我不是
Sal, Sal, Sal. I believe you, Sal.
萨尔 我相信你 萨尔
You don’t believe me.
你不相信我
Sal, you tell me the sky is purple,
萨尔 就算你说天空是紫色的
I’m gonna believe you,ok?
我也会相信你
Did you go to the doctor today?
你今天看医生了吗
Yes.
看了
Yeah, what’d he say?
医生怎么说
Yeah,I feel worse.
我感觉更糟了
You know, I should feel better.
我本该感觉好点了才对
I do. It goes on and on and it’s just…
就是这样 反反复复好不了
Yeah, well. You’re still not telling me what he said.
你还是没告诉我他怎么说
Yeah, I know. Cause you know why?
我知道 你知道为什么吗
Why?
为什么
‘Cause I got dizzy. Twice.
因为我开始头晕 两次了
Oh fuck, you’re getting dizzy spells.
该死 你开始头晕了
You’re getting dizzy spells and you’re not telling me.
你头晕了而且没有告诉我
Not that bad.
不严重
Angie, you cannot do that. You gotta tell me.
安琪 你不能这样 你得告诉我
Okay, ’cause it’s the fuckin’ mold,
都是这些该死的霉菌闹的
All right, in these walls.
它们就藏在墙里面
That’s what it, it is.
就是它们 没错
You know it is. It gets your asthma.
你知道的 就是它们让你哮喘
It goes into your lungs.
钻进你的肺
No, no, no, baby. No, no.
不 不 不 宝贝
You need a new house.
你需要一个新家
I’m calling Mrs.Vincent right now.
我现在就给文森特太太打电♥话♥
Sal? I don’t need anything. I really don’t.
萨尔 我什么都不要 真的
Just you, babe.
我只要你 宝贝
No. You need a new house, okay?
不 你需要一个新家 好吗
Somebody needs to take care ‘a you,
你需要有人照顾
and that somebody is me. Okay?
那个人就是我 好吗
No, for real, son.
不 说真的 伙计
I got a new spot.
我找到个新场子
Where’s it at?
在哪
We’re gonna get some more girls.
我们还要多找点姑娘
Up at Westchester. Like Yonkers.
在西切斯特 就像扬克斯一样
Westchester?
西切斯特吗
I got some bitches up in Westchester too.
我在西切斯特也有货源
Oh, word?
真的吗
Look at this nasty ass whore.
看看这个恶心的婊♥子♥
You are givin’ her too much ‘a that shit.
你一次给她吸的太多了
Yo. She can’t handle that shit.
她消受不了
Check this out, bitch.
你听好了 婊♥子♥
You better pull your shit together quick, you understand?
你最好精神点 好好干 明白吗
You don’t get sick unless I tell you to get sick.
没我的同意 你♥他♥妈♥不准生病
What the fuck you lookin’ at, trick?
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢 混♥蛋♥
Get your shit together.
给我精神点
Ah, yeah, there you go. There you go.
来吧 来吧
That’s right, Papi.
就这样
Just relax. Yeah.
宝贝 放松
Slower, slower, slower,
慢点 慢点
slower.That’s right, Papi. Just relax. Yeah.
慢点 就这样 放松
Slow.
慢点
Slow. Easy, easy.
慢点 放松
Hey, Poppy, can I ask you a question?
宝贝 我能问你个问题吗
Why you ain’t got no bullets in your gun?
你的枪里怎么不装子弹
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
What do you see when you look at me?
你觉得我是一个怎样的人
What’s wrong, Papa?
怎么了 宝贝
You gonna speak up?
你是自己说出来
Or do I have to suck it outta you?
还是让我吸出来
Come here.
过来
Sit back.
坐好
Talk to me, Poppy.
和我说话 宝贝
Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy, easy.
放松 放松 放松 放松
Slow, slow, slow, slow, slow, slow, slow.
慢点 慢点 慢点 慢点
This kid, fuckin’ kid.
那小子 该死的小子
Easy, easy, easy, easy. Just your tongue.
放松 放松 只用舌头就好
This fuckin’ kid, this rookie. prick.
该死的小子 小菜鸟 混账
That bullshit look in his eyes,
他那该死的眼神
like, like landslide or somethin’.
就像是要山崩地裂
He’s gonna fix everything, fuckin’ kid.
他想拯救世界 死小子
Like this is his only reason for gettin’ up in the morning.
似乎这就是他生活的意义
Yes, right there, right there, right there.
就是那 就是那
He doesn’t know. He don’t know.
他不知道 他还不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!