He can’t get a turtle until you get a room.
有了自己的房♥间才能养乌龟
That’s right. So now you go to the pet store
是的 现在你们就去宠物店
and pick out two turtles
选两只小乌龟
cause you boys are gonna have your own room.
因为你们要有自己的房♥间了
Really? Yes.
真的吗 太好了
Dad here, lookin’ for a princess.
爸爸回来了 我的小公主呢
There she is. There she is.
她在这儿 我的小宝贝
What are you doin’? Huh? What are you doin’?
你在干什么 在干什么
Look what I made.
爸爸看我画的画
Oh yeah, what is it? Is that me?
这是谁 是我吗
Yeah.
是的
Is my head that big? You better say no. You better say no.
爸爸的头有那么大吗 你最好说不
Where’s your mother? Huh?
妈妈在哪儿
Where is she? Go get her
妈妈在哪儿 去找她
Mom, Dad’s home.
妈妈 爸爸回来了
There’s not enough, man. What’s this?
这些不够 伙计 搞什么
This is not enough. This is not enough. What the fuck?
不够 不够 去你♥妈♥的♥
Watch your language. What are you doin’ down there?
说话小心点 你在下面干什么呢
Come on, we’re waitin’ for you.
快来 大家都在等你
All right.
好的
Sal, what are you doin’?
萨尔 你在干什么
Sal.
萨尔
Mom.
妈妈
What?
怎么了
Vicky broke the glass.
维基把杯子打碎了
Coming. Mom.
我来了 妈妈
that’s fine Sal
没事儿 萨尔
Don’t touch the glass.
不要碰玻璃碎片
Hello.
晚上好
Hi, Tango.
晚上好 探戈
Better watch where the fuck you walkin’, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的走路看着点 伙计
Who the fuck is you talkin’ to?
你♥他♥妈♥的跟谁说话呢
Talking to you. My fuck just watch your fucking walk.
跟你说 他妈的走路看着点
Nigga, you better watch where
黑鬼 你♥他♥妈♥的注意下
the fuck you livin’. If you wanna keep livin’.
你不看看你在什么地方 想活命的话
Watch your mouth.
管好你的嘴
Watch your mouth? You better watch your grill.
管好我的嘴吗 你先管管你的臭嘴
Guard your grill, motherfucker. You might get it slapped.
管好你的臭嘴 混♥蛋♥ 小心我扇你
What you wanna do? You the one getting’ all fuckin’ froggy.
你要扇我吗 你♥他♥妈♥没种的软蛋
Jump, motherfucker.
来呀 孬种
What you gonna do, motherfucker?
你想干什么 狗♥日♥的♥
The fuck I’m gonna do? What you gonna do?
我他妈想干什么 那要问你♥他♥妈♥想怎样
You’re right here too, motherfucker. Jump.
你♥他♥妈♥就站在这儿 操♥你♥妈♥的 来呀
You jump, nigga.
你来呀 黑鬼
Drop me some balls. Fuck. Blink Blink Blink.
有点种 他妈的 来呀来呀
Tango!
探戈
Welcome back. Welcome back.
欢迎回来 欢迎回来
Look at you. All swoll up and everything.
看看你 已经拽起来了
Come on, man. Come on. Come on, man. Come on.
拜托 兄弟 别这么说
Try to hard harder, try to look tougher.
想装逼是吧 装逼是吧
That’s the shit that almost
就是因为这种表情
got you shanked up in Clinton, you know?
你♥他♥妈♥差点让克♥林♥顿♥的人废了
Oh, well, look. That carry one.
好的 听着 当年那个小喽啰
and one walked away
已经单干了
The one you see standing
现在站在你面前的
in front of you right now on his own too.
是一个自己说了算的人
True, true, true. That’s the way it’s supposed to be.
是的 是的 就是该这样
But you shouldn’t have any lungs if it weren’t for me.
但要不是我 你就不可能站在这儿
Now, that’s real talk. You feel that?
是 绝对的 你这样认为吗
My man.
兄弟
We all family.
我们是一家人
On the strength, mother fuckin’ Tango right here,
探戈是我们的恩人
when we was up
以前出事的时候
this motherfucker did his thing.
这家伙为我们做了很多
Believe that.
这是真的
Held it down up there.
你原来怎样力挺我
You’re gonna hold it down out here.
我现在就怎么挺你
But now the General home. Yes sir. Yes sir.
现在大将军回来了 是 长官
We gonna celebrate like it’s nineteen ninety-nine.
我们得像九九年那次一样庆祝一番
Here you go, baby. Absolutely,
欢迎归来 伙计 欢迎回来
baby. Welcome home, baby. Welcome home.
伙计 欢迎回来 欢迎回来
Baby, we woulda, you know,
伙计 你知道吗
trooped up and come and got you, but
我们当时准备带人把你救回来 但
Listen. You know, the police think that bird of a feather shit, right?
警♥察♥以为我们都那么好对付
They see you rollin’ around with this motherfucker,
他们他妈的以为让你蹲几年大狱
ain’t gonna be like,
就能搞定我们了
yo, you back in the, in the, on the throne the first day.
现在你回来了 就要重新掌权
Which is why I have this plan for the business, man.
所以我给你搞了一个工作计划 兄弟
Listen. We gonna shake, shake… Red. Red. Red. Red.
我们要把那帮警♥察♥ 雷德 雷德
What, bruh?
怎么了
First day back, my man ain’t tryin’ to holla at business.
回来的第一天 你就让老大搞生意
Shit, it’s a party.
妈的 这可是个派对
All right, T, you the party planner, man.
是呀 阿探 你是派对的策划人
That’s right. I’m the mother fuckin’ party planner, man.
是的 我他妈的是派对的策划人
I’ll be festive for you, baby.
我会好好乐一乐 伙计
Appreciate it.
多谢捧场
I’ll take you out for a second
跟我出去一下
Hey, yo, y’all hold it down. Keep it a’ right.
你看好这里 别出乱子
Eight years. Eight years and ain’t a damn thing changed.
八年了 八年了 什么都没改变
Like them threads, B.
喜欢听他们的鬼话吗 兄弟
They did like what,
他们干了些什么
what keep this for you?
把老大的位子给你留着
You know you goin’ with this.
你知道你会回来的
They kept this shit for you,
他们他妈的把老大的位子的留着
pressed it. Made it nice,
熨平 搞的漂漂亮亮的
gave it back to you? Oh. You got jokes, right?
然后还给你 你会讲笑话了啊
Oh, you got jokes. You a comedian now, huh?
你会讲笑话了 成了喜剧演员了
No, you lookin’ good, B.
不 你看上去不错 兄弟
It looks all right? It’s all right?
看上去还行是吗
No, you look good, Cat Daddy, for real.
你看上去不错 老大 真的
Got this watch and shit, huh?
这块表和这身衣服不错吧
Ah, what shit is that?
是的 这他妈的是什么
I put this blem on.You know how practical it is.
我戴出来炫一下 也挺实用的
I just put the blem on.
我戴表就是为了炫一下
You know I’m a knob shit.
你知道我是个土老冒
I can hardly tell time, B
时间都看不准 兄弟
h, man. My man, Tango.
探戈 我的兄弟
Talk to Drego about you, man
我跟德戈讲过你了
Word?
是吗
Yeah. Y’all should link up.
没错 我们应该团结起来
Maybe we should’ve done it just then.
早该如此了
Yeah. Well, let me holla at the connect. Cool, man.
让我来搭线吧 伙计
But you told me don’t. You said that.
但你原来劝我别这么干 你说过的
y’all mothers been movin’ in some weight.
你们他妈的生意做大了不少
Oh yeah, B.
没错 兄弟
Bringin’ that shit in ninety percent pure.
我们开始做90纯度的货了
Step on that shit like Gregory Hines, man.
它能让人飘飘欲仙 伙计
That stuff gonna outlast everybody.
没人能扛得住那玩意儿
They had to change the bus routes, man,
他们连交通方式都更新换代了 伙计
some ‘a these smokers flyin’ over here tryin’ to get this product.
一些客人坐着飞机来买♥♥货
It’s a monster right now.
那玩意太强大了
We clearin’ like, fifty thou a day.
我们一天能挣五万美金
fifty-fifty?
五万
On a bad day.
有时更多
My man, Tango.
探戈 我的伙计
You always was smarter than the average motherfucker.
你原来就比一般人聪明
But on the straight though. I just wanna say thank you, man.
但说实在的 我只想谢谢你 伙计
The lawyer you turned me onto,
你给我介绍的那个律师
I don’t know what that motherfucker did,
我不知道他他妈的搞了些什么
but whatever it was
但不管他怎么搞的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!