Ooh, I ain’t tellin’ you to bust my guns,
我叫你别碰我的枪
man. You know I can’t’ stand these motherfuckers.
我知道我受不了这些死条子
All right, fuckin’ be cool, man, be cool, man.
你♥他♥妈♥冷静点儿 伙计 冷静点儿
And this guy has no fuckin’ idea what’s about to go down.
那条子还他妈一点都没有察觉
You know what I’m thinkin’?
你知道我在想什么吗
Fuck it.
去他妈的
Let it be.
随他去吧
And then we get back to the P’s
然后我们回到规划区
and I see the young brother laid out on the concrete
我看到那个年轻的小兄弟倒在地上
and then I find out how?
等我搞清楚怎么回事以后
Next time you’re on my road, knock the speedin’ off.
下次再来我的路段 减慢速度
I don’t give a damn who you are.
我才不管你♥他♥妈♥是谁
I start thinkin’, we should’a just dented them motherfuckers on the road.
我想 我们当时就该给那群人一顿暴揍
It’d ‘a been two to one, but so what?
二对一 但又如何
I’m good with those odds. Fuck it.
我无所谓 揍他丫的
You see what I’m sayin’? I’m fucked up in the game, man.
你懂我的意思吗 我他妈陷进来了
You gotta get me outta here.
你得把我弄出去
We gonna keep grace in the will for you,
你的情况我们会考虑的
see what we can do.
看能为你做些什么
Desk. Suit. Tie.
办公桌 西装 领带
It’s just somethin’ I need, okay?
我只需要这些 好吗
I need that shit like water.
没这些我他妈活不了
Can you look at somethin’ for me?
能帮我看点东西吗
The kid you saw?
这个孩子
Killed in the project, gets worse.
死在规划区的那个 事儿变严重了
He was an honor student. A gradstudent.
他原本是个高材生 研究生
And the cop who shot him was tryin’ to rob him.
那个杀他的警♥察♥当时想抢劫他
So of course when the major newspapers get a hold in this,
如果媒体在这件事上做文章
the shit’s really gonna hit the fan, if you know what I mean.
必将引起轰动 你知道我的意思吧
Please tell me they caught the son of a bitch.
别告诉我还没抓到那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, we caught him.
是的 我们抓到了他
But, the bosses are gonna wanna find
但是 上面想要找个幌子
some kind of a thing that’s gonna clean this up pronto.
来快速解决这件事
So there’s gonna be some kinda play that goes down.
所以我们要演一出戏
Some kinda play is gonna happen.
一出好戏就要上演
I don’t know what it’s gonna be. But I need to know.
我也不知道是什么戏 但我必须确定
I need to know you’re my boy out there.
你在那边得帮着我里应外合
Oh, I’m your boy, huh?
我成了你小弟
You know that’s not what I meant.
你知道我不是那个意思
You get in touch with Allisa?
你跟爱丽莎联♥系♥了吗
She sent these…the divorce papers.
她送来了 离婚协议书
You know, I got some lawyers’ names in there for you,
我为你请了律师
a list of ’em.
很多律师
And I got the department takin’ care ‘a
你的房♥子也有人照料
everything for you, okay?
事情都安排的很妥当
I want my life back, Bill.
我想回到正轨 比尔
I can see that. And I’m workin’ on it.
我知道 我正在努力
Please. Work harder.
再加把劲 求你了
Captain says you’re retiring.
局长说你马上要退休了
What’d you say your name was?
你说你叫什么名字来着
Melvin Panton.
马文·潘东
Lance Corporal, U.S. Marines.
美国海军陆战队一等兵
Marines.
海军陆战队
Well, Lance Corporal, Melvin Panton
一等兵 马文·潘东
seven days from today is twenty-two years for me.
七天之后 我服役就满二十二年了
Pension doesn’t get any better after that.
但退休金还是没见涨
Seven days from today? That’s, that’s my birthday.
七天后吗 那天是我生日
You’ve been a cop longer than I’ve been alive.
你当警♥察♥的时间比我活的时间都长
Ain’t that somethin’?
真有意思
I see you’re married. The ring.
你结婚了吧 手上戴着戒指
Separated.
分居了
You know,
你知道吗
I’ve always wanted to be on the force my whole life.
当警♥察♥是我毕生的心愿
Yeah, it’s true.
我说真的
I had, uh, plastic handcuffs when I was three.
我三岁的时候有副塑料手铐
Yeah, every Halloween, I always dressed as a cop.
每年万圣节 我总是装扮成警♥察♥
Probably find that pretty corny, right?
你可能觉得那很没劲 是吧
But, hey, I’m here now.
但看看 我现在是警♥察♥了
Wait here.
在车里等着
Don’t touch or do anything. Got it?
别乱碰别乱动 明白了吗
Stop with the, with the fingers in the fuckin’ face, all right?
别他妈用手指着我的脸 好吗
Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do?
你准备干什么
Stop with the fuckin’ fingers.
把手拿开
You gotta back down. You gotta fuckin’ back down.
把手拿开 把手给我他妈的拿开
Every fuckin’, every fuckin time, you do that.
每次你♥他♥妈♥都这样
Every fuckin’ time you do somethin’.
每次你♥他♥妈♥都这样
Get outta my face. Get outta my face.
把你的手拿开 把手拿开
All right? How about that?
好了吧 这下你满意了吧
What? You know what? You fuckin’ piece of dough,
你知道什么 你个臭婊♥子♥
you fuckin’ start with me. Don’t start with me anymore, okay?
别和我闹 别再和我闹了 明白了吗
Why do you gotta be all fuckin’ excited about it?
你♥他♥妈♥激动什么
Get your finger outta my face.
别用手指着我的脸
Get your finger outta my face! All right, all right?
别用手指着我的脸 好吧
Hey, hey! Hey, enough, enough!
好了好了 够了
Step, take a step back! Go on.
停下来 退后一步 退后
Get your fuckin’ hands off him.
你♥他♥妈♥给我放开他
I’m gonna ask you one more time. That’s it. You’re under arrest.
我再说一次 好吧 你被捕了
Hey, hey, that’s good, that’s good, that’s okay.
好了好了 没事 没事了
Walk, walk, walk away, walk away, walk away.
走走走 走开 走开
What did I tell you? I said,
我怎么跟你说的 我说
don’t do anything. You should’ve just–.
别乱动 你应该听话
She’s, what? He just hit her, man.
她刚 什么 他刚打了他 伙计
You wa- hey. This is Sixty-fourth Precinct.
这里是六十四区
We are, what? What are we?
我们 我们管哪个区
Sixtyfive. Sixtyfifth. Right.
六十五区 六十五区 没错
Was it Halloween that day at the academy?
今天是学校万圣节吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
You do not make an arrest outta zone. Get in the car.
你不能在管辖区以外的范围抓人 上车
Eddie, it is so… I’ll explain in the car.
埃迪 这太 上车
Get in the car
我在车上跟你解释
Get in the car
上车
Happy day’s here again
今天又是快乐的一天
You’ve reached Allisa.
我是爱丽莎
I can’t come to the phone right n–.
我现在不方便接电♥话♥
What’s the fucking with my car.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛搞我的车
Get a real fucking job, man.
他妈干点正事不行吗 伙计
Well, what if you turn on the news tonight
如果你今晚看新闻发现她死了
and she’s dead?
你会怎么办
I don’t watch the news. It’s depressing.
我不看新闻 太压抑了
You just-.
你就
You just act like this never happened.
你就当做什么都没发生一样
This is your first day, kid.
这才是你第一天上班 孩子
Today a woman gets hit. Tomorrow it’s a rape.
今天有女人被打 明天就是被强♥奸♥
Day after that it’s a murder.
后天就会有人被杀
Dad, Dad! What’s up, Dad?
爸爸 爸爸 你怎么了
You got twenty years of days.
你还有二十年要过
This job takes enough outta you.
这工作已经够你受的了
Don’t take it home.
别再把情绪带回家
In my book, that’s called a coward.
在我的字典里 这就是懦夫
Yeah, well, I’m not much of a reader either.
无所谓 我也不查字典
I’ll eat in the car.
我去车上吃
All right, good. Good idea.
好的 好主意
Seven days, only seven days.
七天 最后七天了
Go on. You’re the one who always asks him.
去呀 一直都是你问他的
No, you’re asking him.
不 你去问他
Go ask him. Go.
去问他 快去
Okay, you ask him. You do it.
好吧 你去问他 快去
No, you’re asking him.
不 你去问他
Dad, turtle, turtle, turtle
爸爸 乌龟 乌龟 乌龟
What I said about the turtle.
养乌龟的事我怎么说的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!