You understand me? You stay close. You stay close.
明白吗 要一起行动
Ready to go?
准备好了吧
Who the fuck let you ho’s out?
谁他妈放你们出来的
Oh, this better be a fuckin’ joke.
这他妈在开什么玩笑
Move down. Down. Down on your belly.
低一点 趴下 趴下
This better be a fuckin’ joke.
你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么
Get down.
趴下
I tell you, you’re fucking with the Roy Wildside
告诉你 我他妈可是罗伊·维赛德
You don’t know who you fuckin’ with.
你♥他♥妈♥还不知道我厉害
Shut the fuck up.
给我闭嘴
Put your hand in there.
手伸进来
Don’t let me see your face, motherfucker.
别让我看到你正脸 混♥蛋♥
Shut up, you piece of shit.
闭嘴 你个人♥渣♥
You fuck.

All right. Okay.
好了
Sit the fuck down! Shut up.
给我坐下 闭嘴
Don’t! Police, get down on the fuck,
别动 警♥察♥ 都他妈趴下
fuck, now get on your belly.
混♥蛋♥ 趴下
What the fuck is this, my nigga?
这他妈是干什么 黑鬼
You playing some type of freaky sex game or something?
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么角色扮演呢
Hey! Hey! Put that down.
嘿 把手上东西放下
Get your belly on the ground.
趴在地上
Oh, hold up. I’m just gonna set my bags down, a’right?
等一下 我把包放下好吧
Put my bags down for a minute.
把我的包放下
I know you. Yeah, I know you.
我认识你 我认识你
Mother fuckin’ ass running
就是那个整天抓着你的鸟蛋
around Chinatown with your dick in your hand, right?
在唐人街四处乱跑的 对吧
That’s you? You, what, you here to get your dick sucked?
是你吧 到这儿来找人吹♥箫♥吗
Yo. Somebody get up here and suck my man’s dick
你们几个 过来给这兄弟吹一个
so he can get the fuck up out my spot before I kill him.
好让他在我没毙了他之前滚蛋
You hear what the fuck I said?
你们他妈听到了没
Shut the fuck up!
给我闭嘴
Yo, get this motherfucker, man.
拿下这个混♥蛋♥ 伙计
He ain’t built for this shit!
他不吃这套
Take a step.
你动一下试试看
See what I’m talking about, my nigga?
你懂我的意思没 黑鬼
The devil, he makes it easy for me.
我是魔鬼我怕谁
No, you mother–.
操 你个狗日
Come on, son, bring that
来呀 好小子
motherfucker over here. Bring him closer, son.
把那混♥蛋♥拖到这儿来 拖到这儿来
Closer.
近一点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!