What are you, wired? Huh?
装窃听器了啊
Huh? What is this? Go on. Check. Go ahead.
想干什么你 继续搜啊 你搜
Yeah, you wanna have a look? Have a look!
你想看什么 给你看
Don’t fuck with me, Ronny. Don’t fuck with me.
别他妈玩儿我 罗尼 别他妈耍我
I know what you wanna do.
我知道你想干什么
Huh? I’m telling you, do not fuck with me!
警告你 别他妈管我的事儿
Is this gonna help?
你以为这有用吗
You’re gonna make it worse. You’re gonna–.
你只会弄得更糟 你只会
You’re ready to risk your life over money?
你要钱不要命吗
Over drug money? What do you know about me?
而且是毒品赃款 你♥他♥妈♥懂什么
You don’t have any fucking kids!
你♥他♥妈♥又不用养孩子
I would do anything for mine!
为了孩子 我可以舍弃一切
Do not fuck with me, Ronny!
这他妈不关你的事罗尼
Would you fuckin’ do anything, Sal?
你真♥他♥妈♥要舍弃一切吗 萨尔
Would you fuckin’ do anything?
真要舍弃一切吗
You’re fuckin’ blind to all you got!
你♥他♥妈♥不知道自己有多幸运
Go home. Look at me, Sal. Look at me. Go home.
回家去 看着我萨尔 回家去
Kiss Angie goodnight. Kiss your kids goodnight.
亲亲老婆 抱抱孩子
Get some fuckin’ sleep and thank God for all you got.
睡一觉 感谢上帝赐予你的一切
You fucked up.
你有种
I fuck, I fucked up. Ronny, I’m all fucked up.
我♥操♥ 我完了 罗尼 我彻底完了
Oh, fuck. You’re right. I–.
操 你说的对
I can’t go home.
我不能回家
You know I, I let them–.
我让他们
I let them down, Ronny. I can’t go home.
我让他们失望了 我不能回去罗尼
No, you didn’t let them, no, you didn’t let them down.
你没有 你没有让他们失望
You didn’t fuckin’ let them down.
你没有让他们失望
I fuck you. I’m too much. You know that?
谢谢你 真♥他♥妈♥多谢你 你知道吗
You are a fuckin’ piece of work.
他妈真有你的
You’d do the same for me.
你也会为我做同样的事
Let’s go to Dylan’s, grab a beer.
我们去迪兰酒吧喝杯酒
Watch the end of the ballgame.
还能赶上球赛结尾
You wanna do that?
去不去啊
You wanna go to Dylan’s?
你想去迪兰酒吧吗
Yeah.

All right. Oh, boy.
好吧 天哪
All right.
好吧
Follow me, all right?
跟着我 好吗
Here’s your phone.
你电♥话♥在我这儿
Angie called. You know,
安琪打来了
she’s worried. We’re all worried, man.
她很担心 我们都很担心
You know, we love you.
我们爱你
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Sal!
萨尔
Fuck.

Sal. Sal! Sal! Sal!
萨尔 萨尔 萨尔 萨尔
Sal!
萨尔
Fuck.

Man-Man, Red and them up there?
兄弟兄弟 雷德他们在上面吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they up there, Tang. Yo, Tang, man.
收到收到 在上面 阿探兄
Yeah, I heard about that shit that happened to Caz, man.
我听说卡兹的事情了
That shit fucked up, Tang, for real, man.
那丫真♥他♥妈♥完蛋了 阿探
What the fuck? Fuck is this?
搞什么鬼呢 搞什么
Saint Michael, defend us in battle.
圣麦克[战斗天使] 在战斗之日护守我们
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
作我们的保卫以对抗魔鬼的败坏和陷害
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
愿天主惩戒它 我们虔诚祈祷
But do thou
并向你
O Prince of the heavenly host by the power of God
天上诸圣之君 藉著天主的德能
cast into hell, sin and all the evil spirits
把巡游世界各处 寻觅堕落灵魂的撒旦
who prowl this Earth seeking the ruin of our souls.
和一切恶神投入地狱中
Am–.
阿门
Ah, fuck it.
去他妈的
Damn, man, these brand new fuckin’ shits
该死 这他妈还是新买♥♥的呢
and then I step in that piss and all that. That’s nasty, man.
我居然踩着一泡尿 真恶心
Well, I mean, either you coming in somebody
要么就找个槽尿
crib or you just left it. Why they just gotta piss in the hallway?
要么就憋着 干嘛非要在过道尿
You know why? Cause they savages,
知道为什么吗 因为他们是野人
that’s why. Straight savages, man.
这就是原因 他们是原始人
Oh, shit!
妈的
Tango, man, I ain’t got no, no animosity with you.
探戈 老兄 我和你无冤无仇
You know my pedigree.
你了解我的
Fucker.

Come on, man. I ain’t even sweatin’ that shoot on the roof, man.
别这样 我那天在天台上根本没想开枪
I didn’t want to shoot you, man.
我不想对你开枪
I didn’t shoot you on purpose. I wanted you to live.
我不是故意的 我希望你活着
That was a mistake, Red.
那是个错误 雷德
Come on, man. Come on, man.
求你了 老兄 求你了
You see, Caz was gettin’ soft and baby shit, brah.
你知道 卡兹越来越软弱无用了
Fuckin’ up all the paper.
就当没发生过
Hey, you can still work this deal.
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥你还可以做
Deal?
买♥♥卖♥♥
Gutta and Slim?
加塔和斯利姆
That was a setup, Red.
那是个圈套 雷德
I am a cop, B.
我是个警♥察♥ 老兄
See?
看到没
See the badge?
这个警徽
Uh, okay. You ain’t no cop, T.
你才不是条子 阿探
You ain’t no cop, nigga.
你才不是条子 黑鬼
Yeah. I am.
我是
Clarence Butler, Detective First Grade.
克拉伦斯·巴特勒 一级警探
I just got a promotion today, B.
今天刚升职了 兄弟
All that work me and you put in? Huh? You were a fuckin’ cop?
这都是你下的套吗 你♥他♥妈♥是个条子
You’re just like me, nigga.
你跟我们一样无♥耻♥ 黑鬼
You’re just like fuckin’ me.
你♥他♥妈♥跟我们一样
You done?
说完了没
Yeah, arrest me, Officer Tango.
逮捕我吧 探戈警官
Yeah, nigga.
黑鬼
The fuck. You gonna gun me down in the street?
操♥你♥妈♥的 你♥他♥妈♥要在马路上放倒我吗
Yeah.
没错
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪
Fuck. Oh, God.
该死 上帝啊
Shit.
该死
Call nine-one-one! Call now! Officer down!
打911 快点 警官受伤
Sal! Sal!
萨尔 萨尔
Sal!
萨尔
Sal!
萨尔
Sal! Sal! Talk to me!
萨尔 萨尔 听到请回答
Sal! S- Sal!
萨尔 萨尔
Sal!
萨尔
Oh, fuck, no. Sa–. Don’t fuckin’. Don’t fuckin g–.
操 不 萨尔 别这样别这样
Man. Sal.
天哪 萨尔
Oh, fuck.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我 看着我
All right. You understand? I’m police. I’m police.
好了 明白吗 我是警♥察♥
You’re going home. We’re g–. Look at me.
就要带你回家了 看着我
You understand? You’re gonna be okay now.
明白吗 一会儿就没事儿了
I’m taking you home. All right?
我带你回家 好吗
Okay. What’s your name?
好了好了 你叫什么名字
Sarie.
萨丽
Sarie.
萨丽
Sarie, tell me. How many guys are there?
萨丽 告诉我 那边有几个人
Two.
两个
Two guys.
两个人
You sure? You sure two guys?
你确定是两个人吗
Get her out.
帮她解开
Come on. Stay with me. Stay with me.
撑住 撑住 撑住
Come over here. Come here. Come here.
过来 到这里来
OK, stay close.
你们一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!