Callin’ you. That phone car shit don’t work.
打你电♥话♥ 该死的车载电♥话♥坏了
We, we gotta get some paper together
我们得去搞点钱带着
and you gotta get the fuck up outta dodge right now, B.
你得去避避风头 兄弟
Why?
为什么
‘Cause there’s a problem with the deal.
那笔买♥♥卖♥♥出了点问题
Oh, no, there ain’t no problem, man
没有 没问题
Ain’t no problem I can’t fix.
没什么搞不定的
Caz. No, we’re getting this money.
卡兹 不行 必须搞到这笔钱
No, listen to me. You cannot take this fuckin deal.
听我说 这笔买♥♥卖♥♥他妈不能做
Caz, listen to me. You cannot take this deal.
卡兹 听我说 这生意不能做
Why, Tango?
为什么 探戈
Can we just take a ride please?
咱们上车边走边谈
Caz, please, let’s just, let’s just take a ride, man.
卡兹 求你了 去兜一圈
Yeah, man, let’s take a ride. Come on, man. I’m hungry.
好吧 兜一圈 正好我饿了
Caz.
卡兹
Fuck!

Oh, shit!
该死
Call nineoneone. Go get the car. Fuckin’ go get the car, man.
打911报♥警♥ 去追那辆车
Ya’ll quit standing the fuck around, go get some help, man!
别他妈傻站着 去找人帮忙
Go get some fuckin’ help! Go get some help, man! Get the car!
找人帮忙 去找人 追那辆车
We got to go. We got to go! Come on! We got to go!
我们得走了 快 走了走了
I got you. We got to go! Come on! We got to go!
我知道 我们得走了 快 得走了
Call nine-one-one.
打911报♥警♥
I saw y’all out there.
我看见你们都在
Y’all were out there? I tried to reach you.
你们都在对吧 我联♥系♥过你
The whole damn block gets shot up,
整个区他妈到处是枪声
y’all just sit there, don’t do nothin’ about it?
你们就他妈就坐视不管吗
You all right? I tried to reach you. No,
你没事吧 我试过联♥系♥你 靠
I’m not all right. I almost got my damn head blown off.
我有事 我差点他妈被爆头了
Calm down. We didn’t know
冷静点
anything about it till after it happened, okay?
我们也是事发之后才知道 明白吗
He’s probably gonna–.
他可能
Your man Red tried to steal the deal for himself, plain and simple.
你那个雷德想抢这笔买♥♥卖♥♥ 明摆着的
He contacted our UC.
他联♥系♥过指挥部
We didn’t know he was gonna shoot up Phillips.
我们也不知道他要对菲利普斯动手
Now did you get hit? Fuck you care.
你没事儿吧 别他妈假关心
All right, let’s stay with the ball here.
好了 先谈正事
Now, you know this Red, he’s got a few priors.
这个雷德有过前科
So, he’s in our system, and you can–.
所以我们系统里有记录 你可以
Fuck are you talkin’ about Red?
你管他妈雷德干什么
That’s some petty project bullshit.
那些鸡毛蒜皮的算个屁
Now my case was with Phillips.
我只关心菲利普斯这个案子
He’s either dead or vegetable. I’m done here.
他不死也是植物人了 没我什么事了
So Red gets a pass? Is that it? Red gets a pass?
那雷德就逍遥法外了 就这么放过了
Hey, hey, okay, calm,
冷静冷静
just calm down.
冷静点
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
You managed to come all the way fuckin’ up here
你♥他♥妈♥把这儿搞的天翻地覆
and not do one Goddamn bit ‘a police work.
现在就这样撒手不管了
I’m doing police work.
谁说我撒手不管
But that doesn’t mean I go
但并不意味着
back in the jungle and clean up monkey shit.
我要去给你们野人擦屁♥股♥
You motherfucker. Get your fuckin’ hands off of me.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 别他妈碰我
Hey, that’s enough, that’s enough.
够了 够了
Stop it. Hey, I got it.
住手 够了
Hey. All right. Hey. Get off me!
够了 住手 放开我
You are off undercover immediately!
立即解除卧底任务
Now you go see the psych doctor! For two weeks!
给你两个星期 去看心理医生
And you might have, you might
你♥他♥妈♥差一点
have fuckin’ fucked yourself out of detective!
你♥他♥妈♥差点连警徽都搞没了
No, he didn’t. I should’ve made this motherfucker sergeant.
没这回事 我真该早让他升职的
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
Are you finished with your self-righteous bullshit, man?
你♥他♥妈♥给自己贴金贴够了没
You’re nobody’s victim.
没人欠你的
You wanted undercover,
是你要求去做卧底
and you pushed to make grade, and you got it.
是你想升职 也如愿了
You understand? You made it. You got it.
听懂了吗 你做到了 如愿了
You got it. You got what you asked for.
你已经如愿以偿了
Take your life back. Take your life back.
回归正轨吧 好好过你的日子吧
Take my fuckin’ life back?
回归正轨
Huh? Take my fuckin’ life back?
回他妈的什么正轨
Yeah. Oh, don’t stop.
别停下
Like that shit, baby?
喜欢这样吗 宝贝
Yeah.
没错
Feels good, baby? Yeah.
爽不爽 宝贝 爽
You’re so great.
你太棒了
Yeah, yeah.
对 爽
Oh, that’s right, Poppa. Oh. That make you feel good.
就是这样 宝贝 这么说你很爽吧
Eddie, I’m in here.
埃迪 我在这儿
Hey, Poppa. Sorry you had to see that.
亲爱的 抱歉让你看到
It’s all right. No judgments here.
没事儿 这也无可厚非
It’s your fault, you know. You came kinda early.
是你的错 你来早了点
Yeah, you’re right.
是啊
I got you something.
我有东西给你
Expensive, huh?
很贵吧
See how much money you pay me?
知道你付我不少钱了吧
What’s it say?
上面写的什么
You got nothing but time,
除了时光你别无所有
but time won’t give us time.
然而 时不我待
You know, that’s an old Boy George song.
是乔治男孩的一首老歌♥
You probably don’t know it, right?
你可能不知道对吧
It reminds me of you.
它让我想起你
Come with me.
跟我走吧
Come on. To Connecticut?
拜托 去康涅狄格吗
Connecticut.
康涅狄格
Anywhere. It doesn’t matter to me.
去哪儿对我来说无所谓
I don’t care. I just wanna be with you.
我只想和你在一起
Eddie, I, I, uh–.
埃迪 我
You don’t know what you want.
你自己都不知道你想要什么
I don’t know how to be, you know, what you want me to be.
我不知道怎样才能成为你的理想情人
What you are is fine with me.
你现在这样就挺好
Better than fine.
比挺好还要好
Hey, leave.
你走吧
Go.
走吧
How much I –. Look at me.
我多么 看着我
No, get the fuck out.
滚出去
Okay.
好吧
Thanks for the watch.
谢谢你的手表
All right, listen up.
各位 听着
I just got the call. The operation’s scrubbed.
我刚接到电♥话♥ 行动取消了
Since you’re on the clock anyway,
不过既然还是上班时间
why don’t you get some by-money,
就去些小旅店里
do some B and B’s on Pitman. Huh?
抓点人 赚点外快吧
Savaldi? Yes sir?
萨瓦蒂 到 长官
My office, first thing tomorrow.
明天一来就到我办公室
No, sir. I’m going home to see my lady.
不 长官 我要回家看老婆
Sal.
萨尔
Sal, your phone.
萨尔 你有电♥话♥
Hello? Angie, Ronny.
喂 安琪 我是罗尼
Uh, no, he, he, he just stepped out.
没 他刚出去
He left his cell behind.
没带手♥机♥
Uh-huh. To tell you the truth, Angie,
安琪 实话跟你说
I, I don’t know what’s been goin’ on with him lately.
我也不知道他最近怎么了
Angie, let me call you back later on, all right?
安琪 我过会儿打给你好吗
Yeah, don’t worry, I got it covered. All right, bye.
别担心 有我在呢 拜拜
Fuck!

What the fuck are you doin’? Are you following me?
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛 你这是跟踪我吗
Yeah, I’m followin’ you.
是的 我跟踪你
What, are you internal affairs now, huh? Huh? Are you IA?
你是内奸吗 你是内奸吗
IA? Are you IA?
什么内奸 你是不是内奸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!