Caz, look here, man.
卡兹 听着
I know a way you can shut this whole thing down
我有办法 让你了结这破事
and still make your paper.
钱还照赚
And how’s that?
怎么了结
These cats I know uptown. They wanna buy from us. Wholesale.
我在城里认识人 他们想来笔大的
They’re at the table askin’ ten bricks, hard.
开口就要十包白粉
You just gotta meet them.
见见他们去吧
Are we on the same fuckin’ planet?
你开什么玩笑
Buddy, I just got the fuck out.
哥们 我刚出狱
Caz. Listen, man. What the fuck? Why not now?
那又怎样 现在不出手 等什么呢
How much longer you gonna be
你还想在这穷街陋巷
dodgin’ bullets out here in these streets, man?
再混个多少年
How long before one of these
万一哪天失手
mother fuckin’ knuckleheads catches us slippin’?
落到那帮蠢蛋手里了呢
Put one in the back of our fuckin’ heads.
他们肯定落井下石
I ain’t gotta tell you. You already know.
不用我说 这你是知道的
These streets got an expiration date on .
这不是长久之计
Tango, you trust these motherfuckers?
探戈 对方信得过吗
Yeah. Hell, yeah. Hell yeah?
那当然 当然?
They ain’t sound real confident.
语气不够肯定啊
Yeah, I trust them, man.
我信得过他们
I wouldn’t even come to you with this unless I did.
要是信不过我能来跟你说吗
Now, take this shit, the whole cut for yourself and you vanish.
趁这次捞把大的 全身而退吧
Fuck these streets.
让这一切都见鬼去
Be a ghost, right?
收山归隐是吗
Goddamn right, be a ghost.
对 归隐
Be a ghost and be a legend at the same time.
及时归隐 你就是个传奇
You already know.
你真有数
Set it up.
你去安排
Record activate.
开始录音
Record activate.
开始录音
Four.

Hey, Caz. Hey.
卡兹 好啊
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
What’s up, Tango?
探戈 好啊
It’s all good.
一切正常
I’ll tell you, baby, your broking’s past going on the load.
跟你说 你已经辉煌不再了
The young motherfucker is going on the load.
你那小弟太他妈碍事了
Yo, this is Gutta and Slim.
他是加塔 他是斯利姆
Man, I’ll tell you one thing,man.
哥们 我跟你说
Giuliani didn’t clean up this city.
纽约能和平 不是市长管的好
Video games and television did.
而是游戏和电视功劳大
That’s what cleaned up the streets.
有了它们 人们才不上街闹事
Come on, man,cause y’all remember when everybody was outside.
都记得我们满大街混的日子吧
If you was two years old,
管你是两岁毛孩
if you was a hundred and two, you was outside.
还是百岁老头 全他妈在街上混
Shit.
妈的
See, like me
我呢
I like the time when everybody was face-to-face.
就喜欢那时面对面的感觉
You know. That’s how I like to do my business.
我就喜欢当面谈生意
Face-to-face.
面对面
See, Caz. The way we like to do things is you know,
卡兹 我们就喜欢这么做生意
we like to come together and chat it up.
聚一聚 聊聊天
How long y’all been knowin’ Tango, man?
你跟探戈认识多久了
You know how I got his name?
猜我怎么记住他的名字的
Don’t tell that fuckin’ story, man.
别讲那烂故事
Nah, nah, it’s all good. Nah, nah, it’s all good.
哪烂了 挺好啊 是啊 讲吧
In my man’s hood,
在我那片
the boy had the nicest pair ‘a hands in the whole neighborhood.
这家伙拳脚最利索
He would, like, have this little stand out shit.
他就这么着 摆个臭屁姿势
He would square off on the cat.
他摆好姿势
And he had this little slow rock, you know what I’m sayin’?
还总晃两下 看见没
Cats would be mouthin’ off to him. He’d just, you know,
人家说他骂他 他就是不动
keep his head down a little bit under eye the motherfucker.
低着头 眼睛也不屑看别人
Like this all of a sudden. Bong-bong. Right to the mouth.
然后突然出拳 正中那张臭嘴
You know what I mean?
看明白没
Like he’s about to fuckin’ tango or rock the boat,
又像跳探戈 又像是搞破坏
I don’t know what the fuck he’s been doin’. It’s his style.
我也说不清楚 他就这样子
This shit right here, like,
这个姿势
he out to fuck and start tangoing and somethin’, you know.
就像是准备跳探戈一样
Well it was nice, though. That was nice.
姿势挺帅 真不错
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是
What kind’a whip you pushin’ around?
你开什么车
Oh, man. I drive a Audi A8.
奥迪A8
I want it.
给我吧
Cool.
行啊
No, I mean, you know. I want you to let me borrow it.
不 我是说 你的车借我
And you borrow mine, and we’ll give it back the next day.
我的借给你 第二天再换回来
See, that way,
这样呢
we can make sure you get everything you askin’ for.
这样我们就各取所需 大家都满意
We get the same. Feel me?
公平得很 你说呢
And I get the chance to test drive yo’ shit.
我还能试试你的坐骑
What about price?
价钱怎么说
You already talked to Tango about that.
你和探戈谈过了吧
Since you his people, why don’t we just keep it steady?
既然是熟人 就还按原价来
Well.

You name the place, and you name the time.
时间地点 你定吧
Let’s bring it in.
来 干了这杯
There it is.
成交
Let me get, let me get by you real quick, man.
我 我出去一会
Oh, Tango, you had enough?
探戈 这就不行了
Could be. I’ll be back in a minute.
差不多 我马上回来
Ain’t like us, man.
酒量不行
I gotta take a piss. Hey, get the fuck outta here.
我还尿尿呢 滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
Get the fuck outta here. Get the fuck outta here.
滚出去 给我滚蛋
You got everything here?
都带齐了吗
The ride helmet. And mace.
头盔 喷雾
Patrol Guide. Shield.
巡逻指南 警徽给我
You’re done.
行了
That’s it?
就这样
Yeah. That’s it.
对 就这样
Yeah. Take a leak.
我方便去 你请便
Hello?

Bill. It’s Clarence.
比尔吗 是我克拉伦斯
What’s goin’ on? Listen.
怎么了 听着
I’m out, man.
我不干了
Meet me at Joey’s. Let’s get a coffee.
来乔伊餐馆 喝杯咖啡
No. I don’t wanna meet you.
我不想见你
There ain’t nothin’ to talk about, okay?
没什么好谈的
It’s over. I’m off the case.
我不干了 这活儿我不干了
Now if the Feds wanna charge me, they can do that.
局里要告我 就告我去吧
Whatever else comes down, I’ll deal with it.
要打要罚 我都认了
Okay, but I’m done, man. I’m off the case.
我不干了 这个案子我不干了
You know, I told them that you’d see this through the end.
我告诉他们你会坚持到底
But they knew better. They prepared for this.
但他们猜到会是这样 也做了准备
She expected this.
她巴不得这样
They got their evidence.
他们拿到证据了
They don’t need you anymore. This is gonna happen.
不再需要你了 行动势在必行
When?
什么时候
I don’t want you anywhere near this anymore, okay?
我不希望你再掺和了 知道吗
Bill! When are you movin’ on Caz?
比尔 你们什么时候对卡兹动手
You listen to me, stay away from it, Clarence
听我说 克拉伦斯 别插手
Yo. Seen Caz?
喂 看到卡兹没
I don’t know. Son, it’s hot out here right now.
没 孩子 今天真热
I don’t know what to tell you, son, we got–.
我不知道 孩子 我们还
You didn’t see him?
你没见他吗
Thought you wasn’t comin’ around out here today, Tango.
还以为你今天不来了 探戈
You don’t gotta talk to me like that.
你什么态度
Yo, we out here.
喂 我们到了
Come here. What’s up? Been lookin’ for you, man
过来 怎么了 还在找你呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!