I said kick the fuck back.
我说 都他妈别闹了
Please, man. I ain’t take shit.
拜托 我毛都没拿
I got enough money right here to buy you,
老子有的是钱 能买♥♥下你
your family and a Slurpee, man.
你全家 还外带一瓶饮料
That ass is threating my family. He’s comming back. Let’s just…
混♥蛋♥敢扯上我家人 他马上回来
He’s threating my family. Wait a second here…
他骂我家人 等等 冷静
Get off the bag! Get off the bag!
别抢包 别抢
Fuck it, Caz. What you wanna do, man?
妈的 卡兹 你说怎么办
Get this motherfucker up.
把这狗♥日♥的♥扶起来
Your legs work. Stand up. No, man. No, man.
腿没断 站起来 不要 不要
Think this is a fuckin’ game, shorty? You think we playin’?
小子 当我闹着玩吗 谁跟你玩
You been talkin’, man?
你告密了是吗
Yeah, he’s been talkin’.
那还用说
Throw him the fuck over. Hell, yeah. Hell, yeah.
扔下去完事 没错 扔下去
Well, answer the question.
回话
Answer the question. I didn’t say nothin’.
回话 我没告密
Don’t shoot me.
别杀我
Don’t kill me, shit.
别 别杀我
No, man.
别啊
I’m gonna ask you one more time.
我问最后一次
You been talking? Talking?
你告密没 告密没
No, man. No, man.
没有 我没有
Get your grill fixed, man.
治伤去吧
What? Believe this shit?
搞什么 这你都信
Come on, man. Man, you see this?
搞什么 有没搞错
Go kiss your momma.
找你妈哭去吧
Snitch ass.
臭告密的
Fuck out. Can’t believe you didn’t murder this nigga.
滚吧 居然让那混♥蛋♥活着离开了
How many times I gotta tell you? Get outta here!
要我说多少次 都出去
All right?
听见没
After you. Get down.
走前面 趴下
Why you have to be so bad ass?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么这么喜欢找事
Man, I ain’t do nothin’, man.
我什么都没干啊
Give me your arm.
手背后
I tried to be nice to you, all right? I gave you a chance.
我好声好气 给过你机会了
I gave you a chance. What are you doing, man?
给你机会了 你干什么
Oh, fuck.
妈的
Sal.
萨尔
What are you doin’?
你干嘛呢
What the fuck?
他妈怎么回事
Jeez. Make sure he’s down.
天 确保他已经死了
I didn’t even fuckin’ see that guy.
我他妈根本没看见他
Is he dow–? Holy fuck.
死了没 妈的
No one’s holding you responsible.
没人要追究你的责任
Why are you so adamant on taking blame?
你干嘛铁了心要揽责任呢
Because I knew I should’ve stayed.
因为我知道 我当时该留下
You knew your fellow officer
你当时想到你的搭档
would pull his gun on a crowd of unarmed kids?
会用枪指着手无寸铁的孩子吗
And then let off two shots within inches of this kid’s head?
知道他会在这孩子脑袋旁连开两枪吗
I knew I should’a stayed, and I didn’t.
我知道我不该走 可我走了
I just, I let it go. I just let it go.
是我的错 我的错
This student, he had four hundred dollars.
这学生身上 有四百美元
and an ounce of marijuana in his possession.
还有一盎司大♥麻♥
Is it possible that Officer Quinlan
有没有可能昆兰警官当时
was overzealous in apprehending a known drug suspect?
将他误认为毒贩 反应过激了呢
And, said drug suspect’s fearing
会不会是这位嫌疑人
of a felony charge
害怕被判重罪
led him to resist arrest.
因而有拒捕行为呢
Officer Quinlan shouldn’t have been there.
我不该让昆兰警官留在那
Take it.
喝口水
You’ve been an officer long enough to know
你入行这么久 也该知道
that Quinlan was the casualty of a bad shooting.
这是昆兰不巧碰上了枪♥支♥走火
A casualty needed to preserve the trust of the public.
但我们得解释的体面点
We need this to be drug-related.
必须得让它和毒品扯上关系
We need a decorated officer’s testimony to back that up.
这就需要资深警员的证词来佐证
Now, while your service record is not
虽然你的工作记录
commendable or extraordinary, it will satisfy.
平淡无奇 但也还凑合
So, would you please, for the record,
我们要记录在案 所以 能否请你
recount the events of that day in question?
重新叙述当天经过
Fuck you. He shouldn’t have been there.
去死吧 他根本就不该留在那
Could you inform Officer Dugan
请你们提醒杜根警官
that this board can bring him up on departmental charges?
委员会可以对其记处分
Let me remind you.
我提醒你一句
He retires in a few days.
他还有几天就退休了
Hey, kid.
孩子
Quinlan.
昆兰
You’ll do fine.
没事的
Let’s go.
走吧
It’s all right.
没事的
You’ll do fine.
你会没事的
Come on.
快点
Hi, it’s me again. Today’s the day.
喂 还是我 今天就是截止日了
Hope everything worked out.
希望你一切顺利
Please let me know.
请尽快联♥系♥我
My son has to go ahead with the sale of the house.
我儿子得赶快卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
Great thinkin’ out there today.
今天干得不错
Listen, let me know if you wanna get
你要是不想参加今晚的突袭
outta this raid tonight. I’ll make sure you get paid.
跟我说声就成 工资照发
No, it’s, it’s all right, I’m good. I’m good.
不 没事 我 我能行
All right.

Gentlemen. Captain.
各位好 头儿
Nice job there today. Made me proud.
今天干得不错 为你们骄傲
Made me proud. Sal, you look like shit.
为你们骄傲 萨尔你脸色真差
Here you are, man.
你在这啊
Thanks for watchin’ my back, Sal.
谢谢你救了我 萨尔
Really gonna pin a medal on you, bro.
真想给你发个勋章 兄弟
If I had ‘a given it a second thought,
我要能多考虑下
I wouldn’t have lifted a finger for you.
就不会救你了
I would’a done what I came there to do.
我会做那件我原本要做的事情
All right? So, don’t go pattin’ me on the back. All right?
知道吗 所以别把我当英雄
I don’t deserve it.
我不配
Know what them fuckin’ Mexicans do?
知道墨西哥佬的手段吗
Mexicans, them motherfuckers will wrap you up in plastic bag
那帮混球 把人装塑料袋里
throw some taco sauce and
倒点玉米卷调料
gasoline on the motherfucker, and burn yo’ ass up.
再浇满汽油 把你从头烧到脚
The fuckin’ Dominicans, they take pliers, put on your nuts.
多米尼加佬呢 拿钳子夹着你蛋蛋
Squeeze your nuts like a walnut.
钳得你蛋如刀割
And then they throw fuckin’ taco sauce and gasoline on the plastic
接着再加玉米卷调料 浇上汽油
and burn yo’ ass up.
还是从头烧到脚
The Colombians
哥伦比亚佬呢
The Colombians? And I’m just a connect?
哥伦比亚佬 我就是一贩毒的
What you think they gonna do to me?
你觉得他们会怎么整我
Yeah, I don’t know, man.
哥们 我不知道
I gotta deal with this shit, man.
这事我非解决不可
Fuck. And then, and fuckin’ Red pulling his bullshit?
妈的 雷德那混球又废话连篇
This nigga Red, man. Tired of playin’ the two-guard.
那丫后卫当腻味了
Motherfucker wanna be Kobe Bryant up in this bitch.
他他妈的想当前锋了
What, you think I ain’t see that?
你以为我不知道吗
So what you sayin’?
你以为
Since I been eight down, what?
我蹲了他妈八年大狱
I don’t know what the fuck is going on?
就他妈两眼一抹黑了吗
I just hit the block with my eyes wide shut, right?
我他妈就闭着眼瞎撞吗
Ah, nah, Caz. I know you know what it is.
不是 卡兹 我知道你心里明白
You know what it is.
你心里明白的很
I did think he was gonna toss young blood over though.
可我觉得 他刚是真想把那菜鸟做了
Why? He ain’t the one snitchin’.
为什么 他又不是内奸
Somebody is though. You better believe that. But it ain’t him.
不过肯定有内奸 肯定有 但不是他
Tired of this shit, man. I’m trying to do some other shit.
我真干烦了 想改行了
Fuck. I mean and these motherfuckers
妈的 这帮混球
are tryin’ to make it their business to lock me the fuck up.
成天就他妈想着怎么整死我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!