Life’s not a matter of right and wrong.
人生所关乎的并不是有理还是无理
It’s a matter of righter and wronger.
而是理多理少
Righter and wronger?
理多理少
Those are not words, Carlo.
根本没有这个词 卡洛
Hey, that’s what the judge said.
法官就是这么说的
Judge said that in the, in a court ‘a law.
法官就在庭上说的
He said righter and wronger, right there.
他说到理多理少 就在庭上
Pledge allegiance, all that bullshit.
还有宣誓效忠什么的一堆废话
And what else the judge say?
法官还说了什么
Uh, he said, uh,
他说
that people protect their lives no matter what.
人们为了保命会不惜一切
I mean, he didn’t say it like that.
他的原话不是这样
You know, he said it in like the fancy legal shit.
他说的冠冕堂皇的
But, but, yeah.
但确实
He said people will protect their lives no matter what.
他说了人们为了保命会不惜一切
Somethin’ like that.
类似这意思的话
You heard about what happened, right?
那件事你听说了吧
On the Belt Parkway, you heard that.
环城高速路上的事 你听说了的
Yeah, I was on the Belt Parkway,
没错 我当时就在环城高速上
like, Sixty-fifth Street and–.
大概在六十五号♥街附近
You were on the Belt Parkway?
你在环城高速上吗
Yeah, down by that pier.
对 在码头下面
I’m driving like a bastard.
我当时开得飞快
And, uh, you know, fuckin’ cops pull me over, right?
那些该死的警♥察♥让我靠边停
They give me the breath test.
让我做酒精呼气测试
You know, I’m drunk off my ass. Right?
我他妈当时都醉得都不省人事了
And they lock me up, right?
然后就被拘留了
So, before I go in front of the judge,
在我上庭去见法官之前
my lawyer, he says to me…
我的律师告诉我
he says, you know, you were so drunk, that, uh
他说 你醉的太厉害了
that it’s considered a felony.
所以会被定为重罪
Well, which means I broke parole.
也就是说我违反了保释条例
Well, that’s seven years.
那可是七年的牢狱之灾
I mean, no lie, Sal. I, I was,
说实话 萨尔 我当时
I felt like I was gonna shit a bowlin’ ball.
我当时他妈吓得要死
So I finally go in front ‘a the judge.
所以当我最终上庭到了法官面前
He goes, um, can you please explain what happened?
他说 你能解释一下发生的一切吗
And I said, your Honor, uh, look,
然后我说 法官大人
I’m in a bar, I’m havin’ a drink. Right?
我之前在一个酒吧里喝酒
These two fuckin’ guys come in, they, they assaulted me.
两个混♥蛋♥走进来 他们攻击了我
They bashed me with you know, smashed bottles over my head.
他们用碎酒瓶砸我的头
Yeah, there’s bottles over my head and, uh, kicked me in the face.
我满脸都是瓶子碎片 他们还踹我的脸
And to, to save myself, I, I got in my car.
为了自保 我上了车
I, you know, I ran outta there,
就逃开了
I got in my car and, uh, I, you know, I drove off.
我上了车 就开走了
Right, and he bought that?
没错 那法官上当了吗
You know, he bought nothin’.
他可没上当
That’s a true story. I got no–.
我说的都是实话 没编
Aw, come on. That’s a true story.
拜托 我说的是实话 没撒谎
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
You know, I owed all these bookies, and, um,
你知道 我欠了一大笔赌马的债
back then I didn’t have nothin’ to pay ’em with,
我当时没钱还
So? So somebody, you know, in the bar called the cops.
所以酒吧里的有人报了警
But the judge, he’s listenin’ to this.
但法官在听这整件事的时候
And he’s, you know, he looks like he’s gonna shit a bowlin’ ball.
他的表情 就像是把他也吓了个半死
He says that this is not a,
他说这不是一个
a simple case ‘a right and wrong?
关乎谁在理谁无理的简单事件
but righter and wronger.
而是理多理少
Because the defendant had to break the law
因为被告人之所以违法
to protect his own life.
是为了保住性命
It’s unfuckin’ believable.
这真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
What happened to the cops?
那帮警♥察♥怎么样了呢
Nothin’. They were right, even though they were wrong.
没怎样 他们无理也是理
And I was wrong, only because that I was right.
而我之所以无理是因为我有理
You see? You get that now?
你懂吗 你明白了没
You get that, right?
你明白了 是吧
Yeah, yeah. Righter and wronger, that’s right.
对 没错 理多理少 没错
You’re too much.
真有你的
You see what I’m sa-
你明白我说
Yo, Tango? You got that shit on deck?
探戈 货都准备好没
Still very active here at the BK Projects.
布鲁克林事故现场气氛仍然十分紧张
Details are sketchy but here’s what we know.
细节尚不清楚 但据我们了解
A young African-American man named Alan Daniels
一位名为艾伦·丹尼尔的非裔美国青年
was allegedly shot and killed by police.
据悉死于警♥察♥枪击
We’re hearing it was one police officer who was trying to rob him.
听闻凶手是一位试图抢劫他的警♥察♥
He’s a good boy.
他是个好孩子
He’s a good boy.
他是个好孩子
Residents here are obviously outraged.
当地居民情绪非常激动
My boy. My boy.
我的孩子 我的孩子
Ya know what nigger’s going to do.
这里的黑鬼都不好惹
Hurry up.
搞快一点
Hot out this mo-fo. Police everywhere.
都他妈搞快点儿 这儿到处都是条子
All right, man. Hurry up, hurry up.
好的 伙计 快点 快点
It looks crazy right now. What happened, yo?
这儿都乱套了 出什么事了
Tango.
探戈
Man-Man. Let me holler at you real quick.
伙计 赶紧来打个招呼
Thought you were going back to school, B?
我还以为你回学校了 老兄
Come on, Tango. What they goin’ teach me in there
拜托 探戈 学校里教的玩意儿
I ain’t already learnin’ out here, man?
我不是已经在这儿学了吗
But you gonna make that court date, right?
但你还是得在庭审日上庭 对吗
Come on, Tango, you know I’m gonna make the court date,
拜托 探戈 那是自然
you know I’m gonna make the court date.
我会在庭审日上庭的
What’s goin’ on here, fam?
这儿发生什么了 兄弟
Ya know these fucking pigs, man.
那些该死的条子
They clap ya own homies, man.
他们杀了一个咱们的兄弟
Should be crazy right now, boy.
肯定都乱套了 伙计
Check it, I don’t wanna hear y’all be
自己再数数 我可劝你们
spendin’ y’all guap on these little hookers either, you heard?
别把钱都花在那些小婊♥子♥身上 听到没
Wake up in the mornin’ with your dick lookin’ like a trophy.
搞的早上醒的时候老二肿的跟奖杯似的
Word to mother. Ask K-Rock.
千真万确 不信去问K蛋
Hey, with me naked you know them bitches is burnin’ and shit.
我光着身子的时候那些婊♥子♥简直欲♥火♥焚身
We all goin’ in the living room to fuck with the PlayStation real quick.
都去客厅里 马上开始
Let me see your pot first too, son.
让我先看看你的烟管 小伙子
I did a bad thing.
我做了一件坏事
But to a bad guy.
不过是对一个坏人做的
A very, very bad guy.
一个非常坏的人
All right? And for a good reason.
而且我有充分的理由
You think that’s a rationalization, right?
你认为这是合理的 是吗
That’s what you’re thinkin’?
你是这么想的吗
You’re here.
你来这里
Do you pray for guidance?
有没有祈求过上帝的指引呢
No, I couldn’t do that.
没有 我没能那么做
Why not?
为什么不呢
‘Cause prayers were not gonna get me what I needed.
因为祈祷并不会带来我需要的一切
Is that more important than your relationship with God?
难道那比上帝的爱更重要吗
No matter what you may have done
无论你做了什么
he’s ready to forgive you.
他都可以原谅你
He is, huh?
是吗
And we’re all imperfect creatures.
人非圣贤 孰能无过
And we’re led to sin.
我们都是被蛊惑的凡人
That’s why we have to surrender our souls to God.
因此我们要把我们的灵魂献给上帝
But to be honest with you, I’ve been here before, all right?
但老实告诉你 我原来也来过这里
Asking for God’s help.
祈求上帝的帮助
A lot of times. Okay?
来过很多次
And my situation is not gettin’ any sunnier, you know?
但我的境遇却没有一点起色 你知道吗
So, so why should it now?
我看现在也不会有什么改变
Your pride is denying the possibility of God’s goodness.
你的傲慢可能在拒绝着上帝仁慈
Why does he get all the glory? You know?
凭什么他拥有一切荣耀
Why is that? Huh?
凭什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!