Oh, just don’t pay any attention. Um… What are you doing?
我得去 我忘了买♥♥牛奶
Well, I’ve got to… I forgot the milk,
就先把水烧上 我不会去很久
so just put the kettle on, I won’t be long.
-她怎么不说话了 -先把她抬进救护车里
– Why isn’t she talking? – Let’s just get her in the ambulance.
-她连动都不动了 -请让开路
– She’s not even moving. – Move out the way, please.
快点把她抬进去
Just hurry up and get her in there.
告诉他们
Just tell them.
里克 来吧 里克 进来
Rick. Come on, Rick. Just… Just come inside.
那边发生的事没什么好看的 来吧
There’s nothing going on there that’s of any interest. Come on.
你在那看好戏是不是
You getting a good look, are you?
没错 我们进去吧 进去了
Right, let’s go in. Let’s go in.
-变♥态♥ -里克 来吧
– Pervert! – Rick, come on…
会出这种事都他妈因为有你这种人♥渣♥
It’s ’cause of fucking scum like you that this is happening.
-快进去 -你个精神病
– Just go inside. -You sicko!
去吧 进屋生气去吧 你这个死变♥态♥
Go on, just piss off inside, you fucking pervert!
他妈的祸害 杂种
Fucking evil bastard!
你个神经
You sick…
喝杯茶吗 亲爱的
Cup of tea, love?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
-回我房♥间 -但是
– To… To my room. – But…
就一小…
Just… Just for a little…
我给你做了个蛋糕 亲爱的
But I made you a cake, love.
-我一会再吃 妈妈 -但是你才刚回家
– I’ll have some later, Mum. – But you just got here.
里克 拜托别回自己房♥间 拜托 不要
Rick, please don’t go to your room. Please, don’t.
别在乎那些人说的话 拜托 不要
Don’t mind what those people say. Please, don’t.
-但他们说得对 他们说得对 -不 他们错了
– But they’re right. They’re right. – No, they’re not right.
错得不能再错了
They could not be more wrong.
里克 你很善良 是个好人
Rick, you are kind and you are good!
-他们是对的 -你是个大好人
– They’re right! – You are so good.
不 他们说得对 妈妈
No, they’re right, Mum!
不要 停下 回来 里克
No, stop it! Come back, Rick!
别回你自己的房♥间 别去 里克
Don’t go to your room! Don’t go, Rick!
您好 先生 您的找零
Oh, hello, sir. Your change, please.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-好几英里远 非常感谢 -谢谢 晚安
– Miles away. Thanks very much. – Thank you. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
珍妮特
Janet?
珍妮特
Janet?
上帝啊
Oh, Christ.
我的老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
对不起 爸爸
I’m sorry, Dad.
里克
Rick?
-你做了什么 -对不起 我很抱歉
– What did you do? – I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我得打个电♥话♥
I need to call someone.
-会没事的 -他们会说我是坏人
– It’s gonna be all right. – They’ll say I’m bad.
-不不不 -他们会说我和原来一样坏
– No, no, no. – They’ll say that I’m bad like before.
他们得过来照顾你妈妈
They have to come and look after your mother.
你不用非得告诉别人
You don’t have to tell them.
没关系的 里克
It’s all right, Rick.
你会没事的 什么事都没有
You’ll be all right. Everything’s fine.
你不用非得告诉他们
You don’t have to tell them.
你不用非得告诉别人 爸爸
You don’t have to tell them, Dad!
奥斯伍尔德先生?
Mr Oswald?
你好 里克
Hi, Rick.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我恨不得杀了她
I’m gonna kill her.
-可能 -可能什么 可能什么
– Maybe… – Maybe what? Maybe what?
她知道她不能想来就来想走就走
She knows she can’t come and go as she pleases.
再给她打电♥话♥
Call her again.
上次就告诉过她了
She knows that from the last time.
斯康克 对 我是爸爸
Skunk. Yeah, it’s Dad.
听着 亲爱的 我真的 真的 真的很担心
Yeah, listen, love, I’m really, really, really worried,
你能给我打个电♥话♥吗 拜托 亲爱的
so could you call me, please, darling?
没了 爸爸
All right. It’s Dad.
-你要去哪 -我要去找她
– Where are you going? – I’m going to look for her.
-爸爸 -什么
– Dad. – What?
我觉得我可能知道她在哪
I think I might know where she is.
阿奇
Archie!
-很抱歉我这么晚打来 -麦克
– I’m sorry to ring so late. -Mike.
-你们到这来 -就是玩玩
– And you come here to… – Just hang out.
-这些烟头是谁的 -不是我的
– Whose are the cigarettes? – They’re not mine.
能不能 我能不能跟你谈谈
Can l just… Can I talk to you?
现在这个时间真的不好
This really isn’t a good time.
-不会很久的 拜托 -好吧
– It’s not gonna take long. Please? – Okay.
我只是打个电♥话♥来 就想说 不知道
I just wanted to ring this once, just to say, I don’t know…
就想说对不起
Just to say sorry.
-好吧 -你看 今天谢谢你了
– All right. – You know, thank you for today
谢谢帮我的忙
and for, you know, for helping me out,
-也谢谢阿奇 -好
– and for Archie, too… – Okay.
我对他态度真的很粗暴 但我不是故意的
Listen, I was really rude to him and I didn’t mean to be.
他真的是个有教养的家伙
He’s really a decent guy.
我衷心的祝福你们
And I wish you the very best.
好的
All right.
我 你能帮我个忙吗
And I… Will you do one thing for me?
孩子们经常到处跑…
Kids, they wander in…
你能替我跟斯康克道个歉吗
Will you just apoIogise to Skunk for me?
我们问过她的朋友了
We’ve spoken to her friends.
我们问过她所有朋友了
We’ve spoken to all of her friends.
抱歉让她目睹
For all the embarrassing shit
-那些尴尬的破事 -不 我的女儿
– that she’s had to witness. – No. So my daughter…
好的 麦克
Okay, Mike.
自身免疫型糖尿病 需注射胰岛素治疗 目前无治愈方法
她有一型糖尿病 你懂吗
Has Type 1 diabetes, do you understand?
她有一型糖尿病
She has Type 1 diabetes!
因为她是个了不起的孩子
‘Cause she’s a terrific kid.
要是没有
So without…
-如果她不接受监护 -好吧 现在只有
– lf she doesn’t stay monitored… – Okay, now just…
-不 她会死的 -爸爸
– No! She could die! – Dad!
你明白吗
Do you understand me?!
总有一天她会让我们所有人都大吃一惊
You know, and someday she’s just gonna blow us all away.
你能想得到 她
Do you reckon… She’s…
卡茜亚 总有一天她会让我们折服的
Kasia, someday she’s just gonna blow us all away.
不管怎样 我想说的就这些了
Anyway, that’s all I have to say.
你要过得幸福 好吗
Yeah, you have a good life, yeah?
你也是 麦克
You too, Mike.
你好 里克
Hi, Rick.
别害怕 别害怕
Don’t be scared. Don’t be scared.
我只想要你的善良
I just want your goodness.
我只想要你的善良
I just want your goodness.
我只想要你的善良
I just want your goodness.
我只想要你的善良
I just want your goodness.
停 拜托 停下 你得停下
Stop it, please. Stop it. You have to stop it.
求求你赶快停下 停
Please stop it. Stop it.
不 不
No! No…
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不要 求求你
No, no, no! Please!
爸爸回家了吗
Did Dad come home?

No.
他在哪
Where is he?
不知道
Don’t know.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
里克
Rick?
喂 喂 能叫辆救护车吗 拜托
Yeah, hello, hello. Can I get an ambulance, please?
阿奇
Archie!
是在 阿奇
It’s in, uh… Archie!
卓蒙德巷6 不 13号♥
Uh, six… 13 Drummond Close.
我他妈的也不清楚 就是 阿奇
I don’t fucking know. Just… Archie!
什么 我他妈的不知道
What? I don’t fucking know!
还有人被捅了
Some people have been stabbed as well.
拜托
Please!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!